Roof

Joe W
Feb 26, 2021

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

Ordering a Wild Track 4 door, cant find any info on the difference between the MIC and the painted hard top. Can you pic a color for both? I am assuming the MIC is more of a dull finish. My dealer doesn't know. Thanks.
NVSUR
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021

Gladesmen

Feb 26, 2021

The MIC is a grey color throughout and is textured kind of like a kayak, so if you scratch it it will be the same color. The Painted modular hardtop is painted black and has a smooth finish. Also the rear side windows are removable. Those are the biggest differences
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
AD BRONCO, Gutter Clown

Life is a Highway

Feb 26, 2021

Ordering a Wild Track 4 door, cant find any info on the difference between the MIC and the painted hard top. Can you pic a color for both? I am assuming the MIC is more of a dull finish. My dealer doesn't know. Thanks.
The MIC grey appears as more of a matte finish and are solid color all the way through. The Hard top is similar but has a painted surface that is a gloss finish. As of right now black gloss but looks like a white top will be available in 22 or later model years. Not the gospel but others who are more informed with chime in with any corrections to my statements. Also the removable side windows on painted hard top
AD BRONCO, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

The MIC is a grey color throughout and is textured kind of like a kayak, so if you scratch it it will be the same color. The Painted modular hardtop is painted black and has a smooth finish. Also the rear side windows are removable. Those are the biggest differences
Thank you!
AD BRONCO