Roadtrip Planning

Hobgoblin
Aug 29, 2020

Rank VI

Aug 29, 2020

For all who are planning on purchasing out-of-state with Granger in Iowa or with Stephens in West Virginia or any other place you may want a good way to enjoy your trip home. I certainly was. Need to make sure I can do proper break in for the new Bronco and see some new sites as well!

I came across a website called Roadtrippers at https://roadtrippers.com/ .They are the world's number 1 road trip planning site.

I am purchasing from Granger and will be driving back to Georgia with the new Bronco. Wanted to find out great new places to explore and this site certainly delivered with the mapping tool that was easy to adjust with all the right information to find interesting sites along the way. They also have an app that you can download to your phone to help navigate on your trip.

I am sure there may be other sites out there but this one was easy to use and had great flexibility in adjustments for the trip. You may even be able to use it close to home to find new things.

I am not affiliated with this site. Just thought it might be helpful for others as well. Happy wheeling!
mrlaw, RavenousHokie
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2020

Rank VI

Sep 03, 2020

For all who are planning on purchasing out-of-state with Granger in Iowa or with Stephens in West Virginia or any other place you may want a good way to enjoy your trip home. I certainly was. Need to make sure I can do proper break in for the new Bronco and see some new sites as well!

I came across a website called Roadtrippers at https://roadtrippers.com/ .They are the world's number 1 road trip planning site.

I am purchasing from Granger and will be driving back to Georgia with the new Bronco. Wanted to find out great new places to explore and this site certainly delivered with the mapping tool that was easy to adjust with all the right information to find interesting sites along the way. They also have an app that you can download to your phone to help navigate on your trip.

I am sure there may be other sites out there but this one was easy to use and had great flexibility in adjustments for the trip. You may even be able to use it close to home to find new things.

I am not affiliated with this site. Just thought it might be helpful for others as well. Happy wheeling!
Thanks!
SaddleUpWild

Rank IV

Sep 04, 2020

Useful for those planning to buy from local dealer too as we all getting these things to "get out there" right?
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands (reserved, ordered with note for My22)
Commodore

Rank VI

Sep 04, 2020

Useful for those planning to buy from local dealer too as we all getting these things to "get out there" right?
That is true as well. I am a transplant to North Georgia. Love that the mountains are right there but still need to learn what all is at my fingertips.

I will certainly be using this for local trips as well. This site combined with All Trails will go a long way in setting up some fun trips.
Commodore