Rim/Tire combo ???

Munky
Jun 03, 2021

Rank IV

Jun 03, 2021

If a current order is for a BD with SQUATCH, wouldn't we have reason to believe that we would be receiving both:

A/T with black outs

M/T with Bead locks

10 total wheel/tires (as spares of both should be included)

As it stands in my order I would be paying for both....
Buckin', GWatkins
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 03, 2021

Rank II

Jun 12, 2021

No man, no.

You are upgrading not getting double. SAS gets that beadlock. Non gets the a/t. Would be like two radios if you upgrade the B&O, you are paying an offset for the difference. For reference SAS upgrades have different costs like if you are going from BL, less to change (really just wheels).
GWatkins, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

Hey...y'all be nice. A person can dream.....
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
Shadowblade

Rank IV

Jun 13, 2021

Buuut I’m on order for a BD and I quite like the rim tire combo with it, I really just want the suspension and final gear ratio out of the Squatch....

guess I’ll just get a road set of rims and some skinny TSL

and looking at that mock invoice I don’t see a “pay the difference” number to substantiate y’all’s claims

and I am very aware that the blue oval isn’t in the business of giving away crap
GWatkins

Rank V

Jun 13, 2021

Buuut I’m on order for a BD and I quite like the rim tire combo with it, I really just want the suspension and final gear ratio out of the Squatch....

guess I’ll just get a road set of rims and some skinny TSL

and looking at that mock invoice I don’t see a “pay the difference” number to substantiate y’all’s claims

and I am very aware that the blue oval isn’t in the business of giving away crap

When you upgrade the car to the sasquatch and get the rims it is an upgrade cost NOT you get both. If that was the case if it came stock with a 2.3L and you upgraded to the 2.7 wouldn't you get the 2.3L as well? Or.. sense you are getting the Sas package you would get ALL the old suspension too? See my point?

OEM rims will cost about 600-800 each. (cost of my Toyota rim) not including tires. BD steelies will be a little less.

the axle that comes with the SAS is 2275.00 just buy itself.

You ARE paying the difference of the 2. if you don't believe us ask your sales person.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
BC33, GWatkins

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

The window sticker is not going to show you a comparison between what is listed as stock and the upgrade. Its only going to list the increased cost price you will pay for the upgrade and not the full stand alone price those part cost when you take delivery.
2021 4 door Badlands Sasquatch, Rapid red. 2.7, high package. Reserved on 07-19-2020, ordered 01-20-2021, delivered 12-05-2021
BC33, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

If your theory is correct, you should be able to go to the dealer and order up a band new 2.7 Ecoboost for under $2k .....LMMFAO!!!
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th

Rank IV

Jun 13, 2021

I trust nothing that comes from a salespersons mouth, and if y’all still are at this point: LMFAO!

and I think the admittance of getting a set of street wheels and tires would be an acceptance of seeing the fallacy.

and I’d still pull all of you out some ruts.....
Slownstddy

Rank VI

Jun 13, 2021

What do phallic symbols have to do with the price of tires and wheels?...;-)

Rank IV

Jun 13, 2021

What do phallic symbols have to do with the price of tires and wheels?...;-)
my coonass misspelled something, didn’t I?
Slownstddy

Rank 0

Jun 13, 2021

I trust nothing that comes from a salespersons mouth, and if y’all still are at this point: LMFAO!

and I think the admittance of getting a set of street wheels and tires would be an acceptance of seeing the fallacy.

and I’d still pull all of you out some ruts.....
No, your just wrong. Just because you think it doesn't make it the way.
Munky

Rank IV

Jun 13, 2021

I'd pull y'all out of a rut = I'd give you a hand when you need it

I admit that getting a second set of shoes out of Ford isn't a possibility (I'm okay with being wrong about that)

You'll never get me to trust a salesperson, hell I'd be in my V8 2021 Bronco if I were to have listened to them in the beginning

Rank II

Jun 13, 2021

The cost to upgrade is actually really good. Between beadlock, lift, axle, modes, etc. I'd bet aftermarket cost is 8-9 minimum and there is no factory warranty. For reference I'm not doing it and unless you are rock crawling it really isn't a must have.

I also think there are two builds that are more offroad and SAS isn't needed. BL takes the cake but BD isn't far behind. Honestly throw 33s on the BD when you need more rubber, and if you ever really want to get a little more add a 2k level/2-3" lift down the road.
5280Bronco, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Jun 13, 2021

The cost to upgrade is actually really good. Between beadlock, lift, axle, modes, etc. I'd bet aftermarket cost is 8-9 minimum and there is no factory warranty. For reference I'm not doing it and unless you are rock crawling it really isn't a must have.

I also think there are two builds that are more offroad and SAS isn't needed. BL takes the cake but BD isn't far behind. Honestly throw 33s on the BD when you need more rubber, and if you ever really want to get a little more add a 2k level/2-3" lift down the road.

I agree with all of this....

however I’ll be waiting-for Ford to deliver what I ordered, but definitely would have likes that lift/suspension and gear ratio on the BD, I don’t really want the 35’s as I am an INTERCO fanboy
Deano Bronc