Retro Bronco Badge

Toy Drive
Jan 20, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 20, 2022

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has put the badge next to the triangular badge? I'm thinking of leaving the badlands triangular badge and placing a Bronco badge in front of it???
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022

Trusted and Carefree

Jan 20, 2022

Hi. I was wondering if anyone has put the badge next to the triangular badge? I'm thinking of leaving the badlands triangular badge and placing a Bronco badge in front of it???
If seen pictures with it below, above, or even with a relocated trim badge. Honestly, I thought it looked too busy. My own personal take is to pick one badge or the other. Im a fan of the script badge on the fender, and relocating one of the trim badges to the rear hatch window (if so equiped), and the other to a tool box. Ive also seen a badlands sticker relocated to a tow reciever plug and that looked good to me too. YMMV
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

If seen pictures with it below, above, or even with a relocated trim badge. Honestly, I thought it looked too busy. My own personal take is to pick one badge or the other. Im a fan of the script badge on the fender, and relocating one of the trim badges to the rear hatch window (if so equiped), and the other to a tool box. Ive also seen a badlands sticker relocated to a tow reciever plug and that looked good to me too. YMMV
Thanks so much for your great advice...
Mal

Rank V

Jan 21, 2022

I had my Wildtrack Badge relocated to the bottom.
I really like it, but as stated above it can look busy.

Attachments

2021 WildTrak, SAS, Lux, MIC, Area 51
Zalford, dhatfield12

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

Oh that looks good! You say you had it done? I was going to try to do it myself??

Rank V

Jan 21, 2022

Yes - I had a black out package completed at the Dealership.
The Script Bronco was done at that time. Figured let them do it all while it was in the shop.
2021 WildTrak, SAS, Lux, MIC, Area 51
dhatfield12

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

Smart...looks like I'm gonna attempt it myself!
dhatfield12

Rank II

Jan 21, 2022

emblem.jpg
Zalford, dhatfield12

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

That's a big pic! Looks great
Baddog dog

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

Those look awesome! Where do I order the retro badge ?

Rank II

Jan 21, 2022

etsy
presleyyyrae

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

presleyyyrae

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

I got mine at https://www.vortexsigns.com/bronco-accessories
IceSoldier88

Rank 0

Jan 21, 2022

Awesome thank you! Stoked to deck it out!
Toy Drive