Rank II

Advocate III

May 20, 2021
Sanger Texas
First Name
David
Last Name
Smith
So From what I gather the Rodeo is only for 1 person and not a couple.
If that’s the case what does a guest get for $400 can someone please clarify .

Reactions: TK1215

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
So From what I gather the Rodeo is only for 1 person and not a couple.
If that’s the case what does a guest get for $400 can someone please clarify .
They get a hell of an experience and some food. I don't remember the criteria, but a lot of us early reservation holders got a voucher for $250 off a guest, which definitely makes it more palatable.

UpNOver

Rank II

Advocate III

May 20, 2021
Sanger Texas
First Name
David
Last Name
Smith
They get a hell of an experience and some food. I don't remember the criteria, but a lot of us early reservation holders got a voucher for $250 off a guest, which definitely makes it more palatable.
Great experience for sure , hopefully someone in the know can clarify, the registration site is vague.

Reactions: Rgwinn and TK1215

Soupcook

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 14, 2021
Auburndale, FL, USA
First Name
Walter
Last Name
Lynch
Member #

I live in Florida and really wanted to go to Moab. But, after looking at the miles and driving time, I went with Texas and saved 1,000 miles. (It is 1,300 miles to drive to Texas.) When I made the initial reservation, I didn't click on the "I have a Voucher" box...because I don't have a voucher...even though I am supposed to have a voucher. Hopefully I can figure out how to recoup the $250 before I go to Austin.

Rydfree

Rank VI

Super Supporter III

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

I live in Florida and really wanted to go to Moab. But, after looking at the miles and driving time, I went with Texas and saved 1,000 miles. (It is 1,300 miles to drive to Texas.) When I made the initial reservation, I didn't click on the "I have a Voucher" box...because I don't have a voucher...even though I am supposed to have a voucher. Hopefully I can figure out how to recoup the $250 before I go to Austin.
I can't believe they don't include a Southeastern location . An Off-Roadeo in Tennessee would have been great :(

Speed Devil

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Hey Locals, Hows Moab and Vegas in Nov?

Narrowed it down, probably going the 2nd week of Nov, and then probably head to Dallas before heading back

Reactions: TK1215

Lester10-3

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Weather in November in Moab or Las Vegas is just about perfect. Got my registration for Las Vegas this morning.
Note, Does not seem to be a shuttle from the Resort to the Site for the Las Vegas Off-Roadeo.

Reactions: Speed Devil

Speed Devil

Rank V

Champion I

Feb 22, 2021
Eatontown, NJ, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
F
Weather in November in Moab or Las Vegas is just about perfect. Got my registration for Las Vegas this morning.
Note, Does not seem to be a shuttle from the Resort to the Site for the Las Vegas Off-Roadeo.
Im leaning towards Moab as the current Bros who'd wanna travel would balk to Utah, and I wanna see this whole damn Country

Lester10-3

Rank V

Champion I

Aug 11, 2020
Montrose, CO, USA
First Name
Lester
Last Name
Sendecki
Member #

Nothing Wrong with a trip to Moab in November. Just for me: Been There. Done That. Besides, I already had plans to be in Parker, AZ in November so just extended that trip a few days.

ChadN

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 25, 2021
Connecticut
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Nehring
Went to the website. Created an account and can't seem to fill in any personal or build information. Not sure why this seems to be a reoccurring theme with these Ford products and initiatives.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Went to the website. Created an account and can't seem to fill in any personal or build information. Not sure why this seems to be a reoccurring theme with these Ford products and initiatives.
You can sign into your account and get to the Off-Roadeo website correct?
If so, go to the "My Off-Roadeo" button at the top. You should be able to enter your info on that page. Hit the profile button on the left hand side.
Your build will need to be verified prior to reservations.

ChadN

Rank 0

Advocate II

May 25, 2021
Connecticut
First Name
Chad
Last Name
Nehring
You can sign into your account and get to the Off-Roadeo website correct?
If so, go to the "My Off-Roadeo" button at the top. You should be able to enter your info on that page. Hit the profile button on the left hand side.
Your build will need to be verified prior to reservations.
Got in today and all my info was populated so must be part of the verification. Booked NH in October. Psyched!