Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

The one thing I am not fully confident about is the brand/model of the optional 33” mud-terrain tire on the Badlands. It seems like very few people have gotten that configuration and therefore very few people are talking about it. On pre-production photos it seemed to be the Goodyears, but I’m not sure if that is what made it to production.

It’s either…
  • Goodyear Territory M/T (what I have listed in the table)
  • BFGoodrich KM3 M/T

If someone could confirm either way that would be great.

EDIT: @Shoresy ordered it and got the Goodyears, so the table is accurate.

Last edited:

Slyder

Rank III

Advocate I

Jan 12, 2022
Washington, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lundberg
Member #

Good question, but I think it's the BFG KO2's.

Why I say this is because the Cyber Orange 4Dr Badlands non-Sasquatch demo my local dealer got had the optional High-gloss black with Carbonized gray beauty ring wheels on it and the tires were the BFG KO2.

I'm pretty sure they didn't swap them out for the BFG's because I saw it mere hours after it had been dropped off at the dealer and it was still dirty and had all the plastic protection still in place.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Shoresy

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 21, 2021
Arvada, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Leoni
Member #

The one thing I am not fully confident about is the brand/model of the optional 33” mud-terrain tire on the Badlands. It seems like very few people have gotten that configuration and therefore very few people are talking about it. On pre-production photos it seemed to be the Goodyears, but I’m not sure if that is what made it to production.

It’s either…
  • Goodyear Territory M/T (what I have listed in the table)
  • BFGoodrich KM3 M/T

If someone could confirm either way that would be great.
Goodyears. I have them 285/70 r17.

RagnarKon

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 28, 2021
New England
First Name
Bryan
Last Name
W
Member #

Good question, but I think it's the BFG KO2's.

Why I say this is because the Cyber Orange 4Dr Badlands non-Sasquatch demo my local dealer got had the optional High-gloss black with Carbonized gray beauty ring wheels on it and the tires were the BFG KO2.

I'm pretty sure they didn't swap them out for the BFG's because I saw it mere hours after it had been dropped off at the dealer and it was still dirty and had all the plastic protection still in place.
I believe you can pair the standard or optional rims with either a 33” all-terrains or a 33” mud-terrain. It lets you mix and match however you want.

I know I personally got the upgraded rims you were referring to with the 33” all-terrain KO2.

Goodyears. I have them 285/70 r17.
Thanks!! That’s what I assumed.

Slyder

Rank III

Advocate I

Jan 12, 2022
Washington, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Lundberg
Member #

That explains why it had the KO2s on it. I haven't really messed around with non-Sasquatch builds, so I wasn't sure.

Reactions: RagnarKon

Shoresy

Rank VI

Champion I

Nov 21, 2021
Arvada, CO, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Leoni
Member #

I believe you can pair the standard or optional rims with either a 33” all-terrains or a 33” mud-terrain. It lets you mix and match however you want.

I know I personally got the upgraded rims you were referring to with the 33” all-terrain KO2.

Thanks!! That’s what I assumed.
If I had it to do over again, would have gone with the ko2 as well. Good call

Reactions: RagnarKon