[Reference] Factory Wheel/Tire sizes

RagnarKon
May 28, 2022

Burrito Connoisseur

May 28, 2022

I got tired of looking this up over and over again on Ford website, so created a table.

Hope this helps!

1653774333423.png
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
Kenneth, Denver.1971

Rank II

May 28, 2022

Thank you ! Have been looking!!
RagnarKon

Moab or bust!!!

May 29, 2022

Sticky!
Thanks for putting this together.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
14U

Rank 0

May 30, 2022

Thank you...great info!

Burrito Connoisseur

May 30, 2022

The one thing I am not fully confident about is the brand/model of the optional 33” mud-terrain tire on the Badlands. It seems like very few people have gotten that configuration and therefore very few people are talking about it. On pre-production photos it seemed to be the Goodyears, but I’m not sure if that is what made it to production.

It’s either…
  • Goodyear Territory M/T (what I have listed in the table)
  • BFGoodrich KM3 M/T

If someone could confirm either way that would be great.

EDIT: @Shoresy ordered it and got the Goodyears, so the table is accurate.

Rank IV

May 30, 2022

Good question, but I think it's the BFG KO2's.

Why I say this is because the Cyber Orange 4Dr Badlands non-Sasquatch demo my local dealer got had the optional High-gloss black with Carbonized gray beauty ring wheels on it and the tires were the BFG KO2.

I'm pretty sure they didn't swap them out for the BFG's because I saw it mere hours after it had been dropped off at the dealer and it was still dirty and had all the plastic protection still in place.
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

May 30, 2022

The one thing I am not fully confident about is the brand/model of the optional 33” mud-terrain tire on the Badlands. It seems like very few people have gotten that configuration and therefore very few people are talking about it. On pre-production photos it seemed to be the Goodyears, but I’m not sure if that is what made it to production.

It’s either…
  • Goodyear Territory M/T (what I have listed in the table)
  • BFGoodrich KM3 M/T

If someone could confirm either way that would be great.
Goodyears. I have them 285/70 r17.
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top

Burrito Connoisseur

May 30, 2022

Good question, but I think it's the BFG KO2's.

Why I say this is because the Cyber Orange 4Dr Badlands non-Sasquatch demo my local dealer got had the optional High-gloss black with Carbonized gray beauty ring wheels on it and the tires were the BFG KO2.

I'm pretty sure they didn't swap them out for the BFG's because I saw it mere hours after it had been dropped off at the dealer and it was still dirty and had all the plastic protection still in place.
I believe you can pair the standard or optional rims with either a 33” all-terrains or a 33” mud-terrain. It lets you mix and match however you want.

I know I personally got the upgraded rims you were referring to with the 33” all-terrain KO2.

Goodyears. I have them 285/70 r17.
Thanks!! That’s what I assumed.

Rank IV

May 30, 2022

That explains why it had the KO2s on it. I haven't really messed around with non-Sasquatch builds, so I wasn't sure.
RagnarKon

Rank VI

May 30, 2022

I believe you can pair the standard or optional rims with either a 33” all-terrains or a 33” mud-terrain. It lets you mix and match however you want.

I know I personally got the upgraded rims you were referring to with the 33” all-terrain KO2.

Thanks!! That’s what I assumed.
If I had it to do over again, would have gone with the ko2 as well. Good call
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top
RagnarKon

Rank I

Jul 16, 2022

Does anyone know torque and tire pressure for a 285/65 18. I just changed wheels and tires

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jul 16, 2022

I appreciate the effort! Bookmarking this puppy. ;)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
14U

Rank V

Aug 13, 2022

I got tired of looking this up over and over again on Ford website, so created a table.

Hope this helps!

View attachment 36765
Thanks!

Rank IV

Oct 04, 2022

RagnarKon

Hope this helps!

1653774333423.png
Great matrix! Any desire to add the wheel and tire weights? Examples:
- Tires on Badlands (Non-SAS) - 285/70/17 BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2 (Load Range E) - weigh 58 lbs each.
- Wheels on Badlands (Non-SAS) - 17x8 - weigh 27 lbs each. Wheels on Badlands (SAS) -17x8.5 - weigh 35 lbs each.
Etc..
Member: SUMMIT981 // Ordered: 21 DEC 2021 // Maryland, USA
Scheduled: 26 SEP 22, 17 OCT 22 | Built: 15 OCT 22 | Shipment: 17-23 OCT No Status
Deano Bronc

Rank II

Dec 18, 2023

so, the standard offset is +55. The SAS has +30. I don't really want to buy new rims to run a 35x12.50 but the dealer says I'll need to do so. I actually really like the standard rims that come on the badlands. Historically, I've HATED wheels spacers, and refused to run them. But, if the difference is that small in what's required to run a 35x12.50 on a stock wheel then, Maybe I'll go that route? It seems as though the absolute smallest spacer would be all that's required. a 1" wheel spacer (if I can find one) should do the trick.

I guess my other option would be to find someone buying a model lower on the specs list that might want my rims & tires to upgrade to from their standard option tires/wheels. Otherwise, I hate to spend the $$$ on new wheels when I like the standard ones.
'24 Badlands Sasquatch
Jakob1972, TK1215

Gladesmen

Dec 18, 2023

so, the standard offset is +55. The SAS has +30. I don't really want to buy new rims to run a 35x12.50 but the dealer says I'll need to do so. I actually really like the standard rims that come on the badlands. Historically, I've HATED wheels spacers, and refused to run them. But, if the difference is that small in what's required to run a 35x12.50 on a stock wheel then, Maybe I'll go that route? It seems as though the absolute smallest spacer would be all that's required. a 1" wheel spacer (if I can find one) should do the trick.

I guess my other option would be to find someone buying a model lower on the specs list that might want my rims & tires to upgrade to from their standard option tires/wheels. Otherwise, I hate to spend the $$$ on new wheels when I like the standard ones.

I really like the standard Badlands the only wheel I like more is the Everglades wheel. But be careful with spacers. 1” probably not too much issue, but I installed 2” spacers on my 04 F250 to run 2015 wheels and one of the spacers failed all lug nuts sheered off and also killed a wheel bearing. If you do go spacers I would consider BORAs my brother has run those with great luck. Mine were an off brand spacer.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Polaris425, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Dec 18, 2023

I really like the standard Badlands the only wheel I like more is the Everglades wheel. But be careful with spacers. 1” probably not too much issue, but I installed 2” spacers on my 04 F250 to run 2015 wheels and one of the spacers failed all lug nuts sheered off and also killed a wheel bearing. If you do go spacers I would consider BORAs my brother has run those with great luck. Mine were an off brand spacer.

Yeah that's exactly why I've never liked them. I use to be pretty heavy into the ATV scene and all my friends running spacers had horrible problems killing bearings, ball joints, and CV's etc.... I ran a wide offset rim and rarely had trouble that wasn't operator inflicted. lol... If I'm correct in my thinking that the offset numbers are millimeters, we're only talking a difference of 25mm in offset, which is right at an inch. (.98")
'24 Badlands Sasquatch
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972

I am of Scottish decent and I ride a Unicorn.

Dec 18, 2023

Yeah that's exactly why I've never liked them. I use to be pretty heavy into the ATV scene and all my friends running spacers had horrible problems killing bearings, ball joints, and CV's etc.... I ran a wide offset rim and rarely had trouble that wasn't operator inflicted. lol... If I'm correct in my thinking that the offset numbers are millimeters, we're only talking a difference of 25mm in offset, which is right at an inch. (.98")

Please forgive me but I am a little confused as to why you are considering wheel spacers.... Am I correct in thinking you are considering changing your wheels to another factory wheel so that you can run 35s?... This would make sence because you need the wheel width to be 8.5 inch as opposed to the 8 or 7 inch on non-SAS broncos.... The offset on your current wheel is +55 and the replacement wheel is a +30 Is that correct? That change pushes the outside edge of the new tire outboard approximately 1". Is there a reason you need the tire/wheel to go outboard another 1"?

And yes the offset number is in mm. Plus moves the wheel in and negative moves the wheel out.

Rank II

Dec 18, 2023

No I don't want to change my wheels, hence the need for spacers. According to the dealer, a 35x12.5 won't work on stock wheels b/c the offset is not great enough, which will cause rubbing issues. I've run 12.5 wide tires on 7" wide rims in the past without issues. So that's not a concern really. Dealer says 35x12.5's will rub unless I buy wheels with the correct offset.
'24 Badlands Sasquatch

I am of Scottish decent and I ride a Unicorn.

Dec 18, 2023

No I don't want to change my wheels, hence the need for spacers. According to the dealer, a 35x12.5 won't work on stock wheels b/c the offset is not great enough, which will cause rubbing issues. I've run 12.5 wide tires on 7" wide rims in the past without issues. So that's not a concern really. Dealer says 35x12.5's will rub unless I buy wheels with the correct offset.

Sorry I misunderstood.... that is what I get for trying to read too quickly.