Redmond Oregon Off-Road Rally

Rgwinn
Apr 06, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 06, 2021

https://redmondoffroadrally.com/

Redmond Off Road Rally
MAY 22 & 23, 2021
The FIRST EVER Redmond Off-Road Rally. Where everything off road comes together to celebrate the freedom and opportunity the off road provides us! Bring out your off road vehicle, show it off, compete, or just challenge yourself to one of the many obstacles or courses available for you!

@David How do we get some Broncos to show up ?
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 06, 2021

Rank IV

Apr 07, 2021

Best I can offer up is a Bronco Sport Badlands!
Would love a shop to work with on getting some work done. I live in Utah, so in my mind, I drive up there on a little 3-4 day maiden overland journey, drop it off to be worked on (weeks is fine, I get that R&D is a process) and fly home. Then I would fly back out for the Rally to pick up my newly beefed up boi! I feel like every one wins. The shop get a sweet vehicle to R&D on, and then show off at the Rally. I get some free work and then to drive home my newly beefed up rig on the same route... but this time in hard mode! It would be epppiccc!
How do we make this happen? lol
Follow our continuing adventures on Instagram at Buck_N_Penny !