Recovery Demo

Rgwinn
Aug 19, 2021

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2021

@Laura a suggestion for the recovery demos at the Off-Roadeo, get @Ford Motor Company to send you some of these Warn recovery kits to demonstrate the needed items.

https://accessories.ford.com/ford-p...y-duty-off-road-recovery-kit.html#2021/Bronco
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Bronc96, NickP
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2021

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Aug 19, 2021

I thought Broncos didn't get stuck... oh the recovery kit is to retrieve other vehicles.Got it. (y)
Sdakotabronco, Bronc96

Rank VI

Aug 19, 2021

I thought Broncos didn't get stuck... oh the recovery kit is to retrieve other vehicles.Got it. (y)
Yes, we found a Jeep and demonstrated how easy a Bronco could be used to recover it. :cool:
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
Sdakotabronco, Bronc96

Rank V

Aug 19, 2021

I got a tow strap for my dad for his Birthday to go along with his Bronco, he was offended that I thought he would get stuck.

I told him it was for rescuing stuck jeeps (Secretly might be for me to rescue him though since I’m getting a Sasquatch and he isn’t .)
Bronc96, Rgwinn