What's on your options wish list???

Garemlin
Jun 10, 2020

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 10, 2020

So what sort of options is everyone wanting or wishing for?? Fully loaded with every bell and whistle or bare bones as possible for building a beast??

Myself I'm a simple kind of guy. Don't need all of the fancy stuff. But I enjoy a few creature comforts. My options wish list would include......

• 2.7l
  • Automatic
  • Hard top
  • Air conditioning
  • Power windows and locks
  • LED headlights, fogs and taillights
  • Auto dimming rear view mirror
  • Blind spot monitoring
  • Heated seats and steering wheel
  • Tilt and telescoping steering wheel
  • Heated power mirrors with signals and auto dim
  • Bluetooth/Apple/Android Auto
  • Wireless charging
  • 110v in the cargo area
  • Remote start
  • Full time AWD with Terrain select
  • Heavy duty rear tire carrier
  • Max towing package
  • Black out package (zero chrome)
I'm going more for an overlander/beach buggy and not a full on rock crawler. So I don't really need things like sway bar disconnects. No mountains or anywhere to wheel within three hours of me. Don't want any of that autonomous crap like speed sensing, back up and braking assist or lane keeping. No big ass touch screen that leaves you reliant on it for control. I want knobs and switches for climate and audio. And I can nav with my phone. Don't want or need power seats. But more than likely I am going to have to take it with heated seats. I don't even need cruise. I think in all my years of driving I have used cruise less than ten times. Leather I'm indifferent. Not a big fan. But with a little one it would make clean up easier.
Mal

Trusted and Carefree

Jun 10, 2020

Hmm.

From the Blue Oval:

2 Door (Wife is still pushing for four doors, but Im a hard no on that)
The 3.0 6
Seven Speed gearbox
Locking diff
Hard Top
Heated Seats
Heated Wheel
Towing Package
Apple Play

From the Aftermarket:

White Steel Wagon wheels and tires (33's?)
mild lift (2in or so)
Some kind of a pusher bar (haven't decided what this will look like yet, but something old school)
Off road lights
CB and old school whip antenna
Locking box for my crippity crap in the truck
On board tool box
Bikini Top
New Speakers all the way around (I've replaced the stock speakers in every ford Ive owned and it makes a big difference)

Im also going for a good trail runner that will be easy to commute in. Im not going to go hang it all out in Moab, but I am going to run the trails in NM
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco
Slumpbuster, Garemlin

Rank 0

Jun 10, 2020

Buy one 4dr get one 2dr free with purchase of all the accessories they promised!
Benjamin88B2, broncofiresmith

Rank VI

Jun 10, 2020

From the factory =

2.7 minimum
Manual trans
Lockers
33-34 inch tires
Sectional hardtop
Capable towing
Stowaway doors
Full size spare on gate
Black or chrome grill
Rugged bumpers w/ hooks
Winch mount
SiriusXM w/ premium sound
Bluetooth, wireless charging
Cell phone storage area
A/C, cruise, tilt/telescope wheel
Led head and tails
Good sounding exhaust
Aluminum wheels
Deep metallic red or blue color
4-DR Badlands MT MY23 Velocity Blue MIC Top High Trim beadlock rims KO2's Reservation 7/14/20 Ordered 10/03/22 Build Date 12/03/22 Arrived at Dealership 12/15/22 Home in garage 12/16/22
Slumpbuster, Garemlin

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 10, 2020

From the factory =

2.7 minimum
Manual trans
Lockers
33-34 inch tires
Sectional hardtop
Capable towing
Stowaway doors
Full size spare on gate
Black or chrome grill
Rugged bumpers w/ hooks
Winch mount
SiriusXM w/ premium sound
Bluetooth, wireless charging
Cell phone storage area
A/C, cruise, tilt/telescope wheel
Led head and tails
Good sounding exhaust
Aluminum wheels
Deep metallic red or blue color

Good call on the wireless charging. Forgot about that.

I like your thinking on the top. But I'm pretty sure our options will be hard top or soft top. They may come out with something like Jeep's power rollback top thing. But that would be a hard pass for me.
ZWSMITH

Rank 0

Jun 10, 2020

Flux Capacitor :LOL:

On a more serious note...
•Remote Start
•Vented Seats (anti-swamp-cheeks)
•Wireless Charging
•Electric Folding Mirrors
•Rear A/C controls
•Auto Dimming Rearview
•Large center console
•Shades holder
•completely flat rear seat folding.
•Full size spare
•Roof Rack
•Modern Safety features Blind spot, etc
•wheel track backup camera
•Compartment rear seat seat storage (under)
•110V front and back options
•Large cup holders
•and for the love of God, power everything. I'm over twisty knobs and levers :)
ZWSMITH

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 10, 2020

Flux Capacitor :LOL:

On a more serious note...
•Remote Start
•Vented Seats (anti-swamp-cheeks)
•Wireless Charging
•Electric Folding Mirrors
•Rear A/C controls
•Auto Dimming Rearview
•Large center console
•Shades holder
•completely flat rear seat folding.
•Full size spare
•Roof Rack
•Modern Safety features Blind spot, etc
•wheel track backup camera
•Compartment rear seat seat storage (under)
•110V front and back options
•Large cup holders

Forgot two others. 110v and remote start. My list is getting longer. LOL
Hardy93

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 11, 2020

I'd like to see all of the above offered as options, plus the option of any production engine they offer, any color they offer in any line, SFA, portal axles.

Rank V

Jun 11, 2020

It would be kind of nice if you could just order your bronco lifted from the dealer or factory, Seems that would be a popular option to let people get their desired ride height and wheel size right away versus buying a new truck then immediately spending extra to replace your still brand new stock suspension.
jinskeep, Mal

Standing Grumpy Face

Jun 11, 2020

It would be kind of nice if you could just order your bronco lifted from the dealer or factory, Seems that would be a popular option to let people get their desired ride height and wheel size right away versus buying a new truck then immediately spending extra to replace your still brand new stock suspension.

That would be nice. Especially seeing what Mopar charges for the mild lift for rhe Wrangler and Gladiator. But when people lift they also want to level. With towing capabilities you will never have a fully level truck from the factory. So it's always going to be more money to spend. LOL

On a side note I was watching that leak video and it showed a tire size on the prototype of 305/70-17. That's almost a 34x12 tire. Pretty damn big for OEM. Even if it doesn't come from the factory that way at least we have an idea of what will fit.

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 11, 2020

That would be a good option.It would have to be from the factory, I don't trust the dealer to change the floor mats.
Mal

Trusted and Carefree

Jun 12, 2020

That would be nice. Especially seeing what Mopar charges for the mild lift for rhe Wrangler and Gladiator. But when people lift they also want to level. With towing capabilities you will never have a fully level truck from the factory. So it's always going to be more money to spend. LOL

On a side note I was watching that leak video and it showed a tire size on the prototype of 305/70-17. That's almost a 34x12 tire. Pretty damn big for OEM. Even if it doesn't come from the factory that way at least we have an idea of what will fit.
Yeah saw that too. thats a big tire, if that ends up being OEM, Im keeping it.
2023 Wildtrak. "Sometimes you got to get lost, to get found" -J Bronco

Rank V

Jun 12, 2020

Just to clear it up some, Fiat does an excellent marketing job to hide this but Dodge Jeep Ram IS owed by Fiat now after being passed around quite a bit in last years!
Rusty Shackleford

Rank V

Jun 12, 2020

Just to clear it up some, Fiat does an excellent marketing job to hide this but Dodge Jeep Ram IS owed by Fiat now after being passed around quite a bit in last years!
Yup... It's now a foreign auto company :(
jinskeep

Mud,Sweat and Gears

Jun 12, 2020

Yup... It's now a foreign auto company :(
and not a very good one at that.
jinskeep

Rank 0

Jan 10, 2024

Regarding factory lift... In the ordering tables, look at the description of the Wildtrak/Sasquatch: Ford claims it is slightly lifted. The standard 35's also lift it an inch over the 33's.

I am of Scottish decent and I ride a Unicorn.

Jan 10, 2024

Regarding factory lift... In the ordering tables, look at the description of the Wildtrak/Sasquatch: Ford claims it is slightly lifted. The standard 35's also lift it an inch over the 33's.

cruising the grave yards and waking the dead?