rt_2018_08_22_2_cmx0bXM6Ly9ldmVudC8xNTM0NzEyNzI5MDAw.jpg
TorgSurv, Superkustom
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 07, 2020

Rank 0

Jul 07, 2020

NICE!

Rank 0

Jul 11, 2020

Would you mind posting what you've had done to it? I am trying to get ideas for my 96.

Rank 0

Jul 12, 2020

Would you mind posting what you've had done to it? I am trying to get ideas for my 96.
Just about everything from frame up. Mostly stock except for a 4" lift and 35's

Road Tripping Basco

Sep 29, 2020

Sweet ride.
1995 Bronco, Eddie B
2021 Wildtrak
EddieB

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

Very nice

Well after 25 years of wear and tear … and 1750,000 miles it is time to bite the bullet and refresh the front end. I plan on replacing ball joints, R/A bushing, Axel pivot bushings, tie rods, and shocks in December. I'm getting the parts ready and taking a week off work to complete all repairs. Besides a ball joint press and pickle fork what do you recommend? Did you upgrade to MOOG or keep everything stock when you did your front end? Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Sep 29, 2020

Very nice

Well after 25 years of wear and tear … and 1750,000 miles it is time to bite the bullet and refresh the front end. I plan on replacing ball joints, R/A bushing, Axel pivot bushings, tie rods, and shocks in December. I'm getting the parts ready and taking a week off work to complete all repairs. Besides a ball joint press and pickle fork what do you recommend? Did you upgrade to MOOG or keep everything stock when you did your front end? Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated.
Other then the lift kit parts, its all Moog stuff. If you've never done it before, TAKE YOUR TIME, do a lot of research and try to get the help of an experienced friend. None of it is really hard, but you can hurt yourself if your not careful. That being said, if your staying stock, you might want to consider some new springs. Feel free to reach out for any questions, I'm happy to help if I can
paul rondelli

Rank VI

Sep 29, 2020

It all started with a bad R/A bushing …. and then the hole " while your in there …. you might as well".

I completed a 6 inch sky jacker lift kit on the 1993 …. so I'm not that intimated.... but ball joint suck..... and from my research pivot bushings aren't much better. There was a guy on here earlier who said the shop charged close to 800$ to replace all the ball joints. That right there should tell you how bad they suck, because stock ones are less than 20$ a piece.

Definitely going to upgrade the ball joints and bushings …. I'm going back and forth on the Tie rods. The steering is tight.. and the one I doing the work on (1996 /302/ manual trans) is staying stock.

I will definitely upgrade the tie rods to MOOG when I do the front end on the 1993. I'm just not sure I will get my bang for the buck upgrading tie rods on a stock ride height Bronco ……. Hell I'm tempted to just put the 25 year old stuff back on …. but then that voice again …. " you already have it all apart...."
Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Sep 30, 2020

Fantastic looking rig!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
EddieB

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2021

She's a beauty!

Cheers!