Reason #92

Rgwinn
Apr 07, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

Another reason I’m looking forward to my Bronco is, uniqueness. :geek:

Next time you’re out driving around your city, count how many Wranglers you see.

I just ran to the grocery store and back and counted seven!
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
vintage, tlowell01
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 07, 2021

Gladesmen

Apr 07, 2021

I feel you, I saw no less than 10 Gladiators and 14 wranglers on the 15 mile drive to drop my kids off at school. We live in a rural part probably only saw 100 or so vehicles total. The rest were SUVs and pickups.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
tlowell01, TK1215

Rank III

Apr 07, 2021

Next time you’re out driving around your city, count how many Wranglers you see.

No doubt! Here, in Colorado it is either Subarus or Jeeps. the Wrangler/Rubicon contingent is about half, and Subarus are the other half
tlowell01, TK1215

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

In my area we are saturated with Subaru, Jeep and Land Rover vehicles. Yesterday I noticed a beautiful vehicle from a distance. The proportions, exterior color, wheel design was stunning. As I got closer, I realized it was a black Bronco Sport Badlands model. I felt instant joy. I thought if the Bronco Sport looks this good, wait until people see my Bronco!
tlowell01, HikerAT22

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

How will we convert the Jeep rides to 4X4 rides? Locally there is an annual Jeep meet called "Jeepn with Judd" (our county sheriff). Well over 2,000 jeeps show up. I love all the trails and obstacles and don't want to miss them. But, they don't allow Broncos...yet.
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
Bronco Gal, tlowell01

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

How will we convert the Jeep rides to 4X4 rides? Locally there is an annual Jeep meet called "Jeepn with Judd" (our county sheriff). Well over 2,000 jeeps show up. I love all the trails and obstacles and don't want to miss them. But, they don't allow Broncos...yet.
Agree. The local Jeep club runs several Jeep only events. Guess we will have to just start manufacture neutral runs. And Bronco Clubs
Ordered: 4-Door First Edition - Rapid Red - Black Seats - MIC Top - Build Date: 10/25
In Garage: ‘62 Red Vette - ‘07 Black Shelby Ragtop - ‘21 F150 Platinum PowerBoost - Rapid Red
tlowell01, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

I think you might be surprised how many clubs exist which are not vehicle make specific. I have attached a link below which I plan to use to connect with existing communities. Although this link is for the Northeast, Offroaders.com may have directories for other sections. I love their motto, “Life Begins Where the Pavement Ends”.

Northeast US 4×4 Off Road Clubs Directory | Offroaders.com

Another point to remember, many Bronco owners may have been previous Jeep owners and they could be helpful in changing club regulations.
Soupcook, tlowell01

Gladesmen

Apr 07, 2021

Maybe y’all need to get a new sheriff. Then you could have off-roadn with Olaf. Or Broncn with Budd...
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
KennyMac, Soupcook

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

Maybe y’all need to get a new sheriff. Then you could have off-roadn with Olaf. Or Broncn with Budd...
Or if sheriff Willam gets elected, you could have “Bronco Billy” :ROFLMAO:
KennyMac, Soupcook

Rank V

Apr 07, 2021

Agreed, we will have a VERY unique look. Can't wait to be the first in my neighborhood.
Base 2-door, 2.3L, 7 spd, MIC Top, Oxford White, Roof Rails, Modular Bumper, Headliner, Floor Liners, Aux Switches
Build week of 2-7-22, Build 2-10-22, WS 2/18, New Blend 2/25, Built 2/27, del 3/2
tlowell01, TK1215

Rank VI

Apr 07, 2021

I think you might be surprised how many clubs exist which are not vehicle make specific. I have attached a link below which I plan to use to connect with existing communities. Although this link is for the Northeast, Offroaders.com may have directories for other sections. I love their motto, “Life Begins Where the Pavement Ends”.

Northeast US 4×4 Off Road Clubs Directory | Offroaders.com

Another point to remember, many Bronco owners may have been previous Jeep owners and they could be helpful in changing club regulations.
honestly i hope bronco nation takes off instead of traditional clubs
Deano Bronc, Bronco Gal

Standing Grumpy Face

Apr 07, 2021

It will only be unique for a little while. Enjoy the head snapping, eye banging and tons of questions while they last. Once they are readily available you will see them all over the place. I personally can't wait to see my first one on the road. I'm still enjoying a little exclusivity with my Gladiator. Had it almost a month and I have only seen a total of 3 or 4 others on the road. Wranglers you can't drive a mile without seeing one.
Deano Bronc, tlowell01

Life is a Highway

Apr 07, 2021

It will only be unique for a little while. Enjoy the head snapping, eye banging and tons of questions while they last. Once they are readily available you will see them all over the place. I personally can't wait to see my first one on the road. I'm still enjoying a little exclusivity with my Gladiator. Had it almost a month and I have only seen a total of 3 or 4 others on the road. Wranglers you can't drive a mile without seeing one.
Man in Ca and Az they are all over the place
tlowell01, BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Apr 08, 2021

Prior to the announcement of the Bronco's, I never really paid that much attention to other vehicles on the road, but after I got involved in the community here, Jeeps started catching my eye more. Once I started looking, I realized they are EVERYWHERE here in Arizona. I have to imagine that gives a little bump to AZ dealer's allocation based on the "competitive vehicles in the area" portion of the allocation algorithm!
‘22, 4 door Badlands, 2.3l, MT, MIC top, lux, Sasquatch, tow. Velocity Blue.
Build Complete --> 5/5/2022. Delivered 5/25/2022.
Bronco Nation #1115
Deano Bronc, BuzzyBud

Life is a Highway

Apr 08, 2021

Prior to the announcement of the Bronco's, I never really paid that much attention to other vehicles on the road, but after I got involved in the community here, Jeeps started catching my eye more. Once I started looking, I realized they are EVERYWHERE here in Arizona. I have to imagine that gives a little bump to AZ dealer's allocation based on the "competitive vehicles in the area" portion of the allocation algorithm!
Man we can only hope!
Rgwinn

Rank III

Apr 08, 2021

it is only a matter of time before there will be Bronco-based tours. I live in SW Colorado - a hop, skip, and a jump from Moab where lots of folks go. I have never been but I'll just bet some Bronco events are just around the corners (on the calendar!)
Deano Bronc, Soupcook

Rank IV

Apr 08, 2021

Agree. As much as I enjoy my Rubicon, I'm definitely looking forward to the exclusivity of the Bronco. That is for the first couple years. I figured by the time everyone jumps on the Bronco band wagon, I'll trade my FE in on a Warthog. I guess I'm trying to stay a step away from the Jones. Lol
Deano Bronc, Soupcook

Standing Grumpy Face

Apr 08, 2021

Man in Ca and Az they are all over the place

They have not really caught on here. This is pick-up country. Ford, Chevy and Ram bro-dozers are the popular flavor. Followed closely by dolled up Wranglers. That obviously never see anything other than pavement. I'm good with having something not so popular. Especially in a color that only 1400 were made. I'm hoping in a few years Ford followes suit and does some very limited release colors. Better yet limited release colors on a Bronco based truck. My dream vehicle would be a Bronco based truck in grabber blue.
Deano Bronc, Bronco Gal