Raptor Lights Thoughts

Eldritch Himbo
Jan 09, 2022

Rank 0

Jan 09, 2022

I have a blue and orange theam going on with my Bronco at the moment, and I’m going to install these lights that mimic the Ford raptors grill. I love it, but i’ve heard mixed reviews from people around me. Any thoughts or criticism is welcome!

Attachments

Bschurr
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 09, 2022

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Jan 09, 2022

Im on the fence myself, played a bit out but still fun to have

subbed
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
Bschurr

Rank V

Jan 09, 2022

I currently have a Raptor style grill on the F350. Lately I have been seeing a lot of different vehicles with the same 3 lights. Tacomas, Nissans, even a construction van with the 3 lights... when I can buy the 3 light set up like this at the same place that sells Blinged out plate frame, peal and stick fender vents, and truck nuts.... I will pass.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
WhiteWalker, Bschurr

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 09, 2022

The Bronco already has daytime running lamps. What purpose would these lights serve? They draw inspiration from those used on big rigs, but on the Bronco they smack of insecurity. It's like saying "I can run with the big guys." I would pass.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Bschurr, the poacher

No Ragerts

Jan 09, 2022

Not my thing but I can appreciate the allure.

Shouldn’t be too hard to install so give it a whirl and if you hate it or get tired of it just pull ‘em out!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Jan 10, 2022

The Bronco already has daytime running lamps. What purpose would these lights serve? They draw inspiration from those used on big rigs, but on the Bronco they smack of insecurity. It's like saying "I can run with the big guys." I would pass.
I just think they look neat
bobraz, Bschurr

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Jan 10, 2022

I just think they look neat

Then that's all you need! By all means, get what makes you happy. Life's too short to settle for less. Get 'em! I would find other things to spend my money on beforehand, but that's okay. It's just a matter of preference.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
WhiteWalker, dover157

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Jan 10, 2022

I dig 'em ... I see Taco's and 4Runner's with them all the time - and yeah - they're not necessary .. but style is not necessary either
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks

Standing Grumpy Face

Jan 10, 2022

Prerunner lights. They have even made their way over to the Jeep world.

Oracle-Pre-Runner-Styler-LED-Grill-Light-Kit-18-20-Jeep-Wrangler-JL-2020-Gladiator-JT-White-58...jpgquadratec-pre-runner-grille-lighting-kit-jk-97109 1141-close-up-lights-on.jpg

Seriously getting played out. But it's your Bronco not ours. If you like them go for it.
Speed Devil, Bschurr

Rank V

Feb 02, 2022

Didn't one of the manufacturers have Raptor lights above the grill, on the hood body armor? That looked pretty sweet and was just different enough...

HERE IT IS:

Screenshot 2022-02-02 091247.jpg

Rank 0

Feb 02, 2022

I like em, have them on my current F150

Rank VI

Feb 02, 2022

I'm not a fan of them.

But you do you. If you like them, then I say go for it! Who cares what others think, they aren't paying for it.
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
Broncobren, dover157

Rank V

Feb 03, 2022

Didn't one of the manufacturers have Raptor lights above the grill, on the hood body armor? That looked pretty sweet and was just different enough...

HERE IT IS:

View attachment 27704
Anyone know how to get these?!?