How to get started with the new Bronco Trail App.

Overlanding4Fun
May 08, 2023

Rank V

May 08, 2023

This is part one. I did not want to give people information overload.

|'21 4-Door | Badsquatch™ | Area 51 | 2.7L | MIC 2.0 Hard Top | Lux Package | Grey Poupon on Tap |

You can find me on the Socials at https://bio.link/overlanding4fun
Deano Bronc, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: May 08, 2023

Rank 0

May 08, 2023

Great that next vid will address connectivity issues. I’m stuck in a loop that won’t sync up correctly on my Bronco. Tried it all sorts of ways as per directions. I’m sure it’s something simple but not sure what that simple thing is?
Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 08, 2023

Great that next vid will address connectivity issues. I’m stuck in a loop that won’t sync up correctly on my Bronco. Tried it all sorts of ways as per directions. I’m sure it’s something simple but not sure what that simple thing is?
What type of problems are you having with connecting?
|'21 4-Door | Badsquatch™ | Area 51 | 2.7L | MIC 2.0 Hard Top | Lux Package | Grey Poupon on Tap |

Rank V

May 09, 2023

This is part one. I did not want to give people information overload.

At what point does the app recognize your truck so you can use it? My truck is built and I have a window sticker and Vin.

Rank 0

May 09, 2023

What type of problems are you having with connecting?

After deleting app off phone and taking phone off bronco I loaded everything back up even though it took a few tries it finally started working today. The app would show up in CarPlay but kept spitting out message to login even though I was already logged in. I had previously got to the accept menu and all yes but then kept getting message to log device off and try again. Tried like 12-15 times and same result. For the time being I’m all good but I’m sure it will buck me off at some point and I’m sure that will be at the worst time.

Rank V

May 09, 2023

At what point does the app recognize your truck so you can use it? My truck is built and I have a window sticker and Vin.
I am not sure, I think the app needs to be connected to the Bronco via Apple CarPlay or Android Auto first.

Rank V

May 09, 2023

After deleting app off phone and taking phone off bronco I loaded everything back up even though it took a few tries it finally started working today. The app would show up in CarPlay but kept spitting out message to login even though I was already logged in. I had previously got to the accept menu and all yes but then kept getting message to log device off and try again. Tried like 12-15 times and same result. For the time being I’m all good but I’m sure it will buck me off at some point and I’m sure that will be at the worst time.
I had connectivity issues with mine yesterday while I was trying to record the follow up video. I think it was because I did not have good Internet access where I was at. Are you up to date on updates to your phone and Bronco?

Rank VI

May 09, 2023

I tried to use it yesterday, got kicked out and had to log in again. No signal so no work.

Kinda useless if connectivity is required! I can use it to drive to Home Depot but not on a trail in the woods?
2021 badlands, 2.3, MT, rapid red, soft top

Rank V

May 09, 2023

If anyone uses GAIA, how does this compare?

Rank 0

May 09, 2023

I had connectivity issues with mine yesterday while I was trying to record the follow up video. I think it was because I did not have good Internet access where I was at. Are you up to date on updates to your phone and Bronco?

Yes, I am unless something new popped up after this weekend.