Colorado MetroDenver area

Georgesproperty
Mar 08, 2022

Rank III

Mar 08, 2022

Starting (changed from 'looking for') club in Denver/Metro area.

Recently bought a 2021 Bronco from my dealer and am looking to hit some trails this Spring/Summer!

Skill level: Beginner
14U, BroncOitis

Rank VI

Mar 08, 2022

Same. We might end up having to make our own. All the ones I see listed online have specific themes / vehicle make.
Georgesproperty

Libations MOD

Mar 09, 2022

I made one, we are sitting at the bar waiting club LOL Original Brooklyns to hide LOL
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
14U, BroncOitis

Rank III

Mar 10, 2022

Hey guys, thanks for responding and I apologize i took so long (i did not get a notification).

I am looking to make new friends, hang out with all our Broncos turning head's. Or heading up the Mtn.

My wife and I would like to plan a trip to Saint Mary's glacier for our first off road adventure.
BroncOitis

Rank III

Mar 10, 2022

Same. We might end up having to make our own. All the ones I see listed online have specific themes / vehicle make.

I have not experinced this yet. If we made our own group what would your suggestions be?

Rank VI

Mar 10, 2022

I have not experinced this yet. If we made our own group what would your suggestions be?
Hmm. Definitely need a catchy name. Something that won’t have copyright issues with the football team…. We’ll need a roughly centralized meeting spot, hoodies, and beer.

St.Mary’s is an awesome spot. Haven’t done the off-road thing there, but have hiked it a couple times.
BroncOitis, washope

Libations MOD

Mar 10, 2022

My wife and I would like to plan a trip to Saint Mary's glacier for our first off road adventure.
Not sure where up at St Marys is any off-road trails, all hiking into the lake from the parking lot, did many SAR missions there. Definitely can ask my buddy that lives up near there
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered

Rank III

Mar 10, 2022

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-where-to-go-offroading-near-denvermber: 26273"]
[/QUOTE]
Not sure where up at St Marys is any off-road trails, all hiking into the lake from the parking lot, did many SAR missions there. Definitely can ask my buddy that lives up near there[/QUOTE]

I found this site that referenced Saint Mary and I have a friend who's jeeped there. Should be fun!

https://www.trailsoffroad.com/blog/a-beginners-guide-to-where-to-go-offroading-near-denver
'If you start in Central City, you can explore the beautiful Loch Lomond and Chinns Lake near St. Mary’s Glacier and actually loop back onto Yankee Hill on the way back via Cumberland Gulch. The only trail to avoid in this area would be Miners Gulch.'
BroncOitis, washope

Rank III

Mar 10, 2022

I'm in Denver and I'm down! I haven't done a lot in 10 years, but back in the day I did a lot of stuff with the Solihull Society/Jeff over at JC's British 4x4. Mt Antero trail, Halfmoon Creek, Wheeler Lake, etc. There are also many Bronco folks in the Buena Vista area (which has many, many great trails) that we could probably link up with.

Just got to get my Bronco first...
4-dr Badlands 2.3L/manual, MIC, mod bumper.
7/14/20 res, Built 5/11/22, Shipped 5/13/22, Delivered 6/7/22

🗻🏔️🏜️38°33'14.1"N 109°32'04.7"W🏜️🏔️🗻

Mar 10, 2022

Starting (changed from 'looking for') club in Denver/Metro area.

Recently bought a 2021 Bronco from my dealer and am looking to hit some trails this Spring/Summer!

Skill level: Beginner
Congratulations on your new Bronco!
What trim level and add-ons did it have?
Is it Squatched, color, and engine size, that will be hitting the trails?
*632* Days to get A 2021 - 2022 -
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.

Libations MOD

Mar 10, 2022

Ahh yes up before you come to Alice you take the cut-off to the west. "jeep rd" dead-ends at Chinns and aothe goes to Loch

Rank III

Mar 10, 2022

Congratulations on your new Bronco!
What trim level and add-ons did it have?
Is it Squatched, color, and engine size, that will be hitting the trails?

Interesting tale, My Bronco is a Bad lands with the Sasquatch. It's the new Grey color and it is a Hard top with a 2.7L engine and in full disclosure is still yet to be produced. I've had my reservation since July 2020 however I unlocked a cheat code and was able to find a local dealer who had a floor model that they customized for showroom floor and I was able to purchase it. While I wait for my build I have My Bronco, 2021 Big Bend with Area 51 color scheme, soft top and 2.3L engine. Some of the upgrades from the builder are:

2.5 Coil over lift
BFG Tires with KMC wheels
Rock Rails
Rock lights
Mirror Lights
Trigger plus 4
Warn Wench and Warn Bumper

Now I know some might say I settled but all the looks I get down the road lol are worth all the negs!

Attachments

Deano Bronc, BroncOitis

Mar 11, 2022

Interesting tale, My Bronco is a Bad lands with the Sasquatch. It's the new Grey color and it is a Hard top with a 2.7L engine and in full disclosure is still yet to be produced. I've had my reservation since July 20 however I was given a cheat code and was able to find a local dealer who had a floor model that they customized for showroom floor and I was able to purchase it. While I wait for my build I have My Bronco, 2021 Big Bend with Area 51 color scheme, soft top and 2.3L engine. Some of the upgrades from the builder are:

2.5 Coil over lift
BFG Tires with KMC wheels
Rock Rails
Rock lights
Mirror Lights
Trigger plus 4
Warn Wench and Warn Bumper

Now I know some might say I settled but all the looks I get down the road lol are worth all the negs!
Very nice build and the one you have now.
I use to cheat on tests in High School, any chance of getting a cheat code for someone that use to cheat? :ROFLMAO:
As long as I've been waiting I'll use any help I can get.;)

Once again Congrats!
2023 Big Bend - 2 Door 2.3L Velocity Blue, Squatched, Mid package, Running Boards, Roof Rack, and Engine Block heater.
ResidualGenius

Libations MOD

Mar 11, 2022

Very nice build and the one you have now.
I use to cheat on tests in High School, any chance of getting a cheat code for someone that use to cheat? :ROFLMAO:
As long as I've been waiting I'll use any help I can get.;)

Once again Congrats!
Damn you!! LOL I had to look and see that you werent from CO!! I was like damn my drinking buddy from the BN Bar is in CO
14U, BroncOitis

Mar 11, 2022

Damn you!! LOL I had to look and see that you werent from CO!! I was like damn my drinking buddy from the BN Bar is in CO
You are absolutely correct and yeah you do know that I don't live out in Colorado.......Drink, however if there was one place I'd love to live, it would definitely be in Colorado. The trails out there, (well let's just say) I'd be out there living in my vehicle forever on them.
I have several Trail Books and Maps of most of the trails, I don't believe I have a single map of Michigan on me.
This is definitely on my bucket list to head out there and explore all the trail.
There you have it drinking buddy!
ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Mar 11, 2022

The Colorado Bronco Owners group on Facebook is pretty active. Good group there.
Georgesproperty

Rank III

Mar 11, 2022

The Colorado Bronco Owners group on Facebook is pretty active. Good group there.

I appreciate that. Just requested access to the group. I'm not very active on FB but will give it a try.
Flourman

Rank VI

Mar 11, 2022

I appreciate that. Just requested access to the group. I'm not very active on FB but will give it a try.
We are doing a trail run in the Divide/gulches area tomorrow.

Rank III

Mar 11, 2022

We are doing a trail run in the Divide/gulches area tomorrow.

I appreciate the invite.

From Hwy. 24 in Divide, head north on C.R. 5. Swing left at 0.5 mile on C.R. 51. Turn right at 3.5 miles, staying on C.R. 51. At 10 miles stay left following C.R. 51/Cedar Mountain Road. Go another 0.8 mile to large staging and parking area. Continuing north from parking area, Hackett Gulch is 4.5 miles, Longwater Gulch is 6.4 miles and Metberry Gulch is 6.8 miles.

Rank VI

Mar 11, 2022

I appreciate the invite.

From Hwy. 24 in Divide, head north on C.R. 5. Swing left at 0.5 mile on C.R. 51. Turn right at 3.5 miles, staying on C.R. 51. At 10 miles stay left following C.R. 51/Cedar Mountain Road. Go another 0.8 mile to large staging and parking area. Continuing north from parking area, Hackett Gulch is 4.5 miles, Longwater Gulch is 6.4 miles and Metberry Gulch is 6.8 miles.
There’s more details on the Facebook invite. We are meeting in the Springs and then head there.
Shoresy, Georgesproperty