Quicker Than I Thought

NJM121
Nov 17, 2021

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

For the past year or so I heard nothing but issues with regards to delays with Broncos and even when I inquired with my dealership in May they said that it would take at least a year to receive a Bronco and I didnt even fill out the initial $100 reservation form. I say this because in late May I made my reservation, heard nothing until I contacted my dealer in late September and finally constructed my Bronco in early October. I just got the email saying my Bronco has been built and it will be at my dealership in less than 2 weeks. Is this commom, I feel like it is too good to be true. Please keep in mind I only got a 4 door base with sasquatch package.
Deano Bronc, jimFish
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2021

Rank VI

Nov 17, 2021

Who knows what is normal or not anymore. Either way congrats on getting your Bronco.
John Taylor, Barearav

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

For the past year or so I heard nothing but issues with regards to delays with Broncos and even when I inquired with my dealership in May they said that it would take at least a year to receive a Bronco and I didnt even fill out the initial $100 reservation form. I say this because in late May I made my reservation, heard nothing until I contacted my dealer in late September and finally constructed my Bronco in early October. I just got the email saying my Bronco has been built and it will be at my dealership in less than 2 weeks. Is this commom, I feel like it is too good to be true. Please keep in mind I only got a 4 door base with sasquatch package.
That’s awesome, Congrats! Definitely not common as far as I know. Please follow up with some pictures.
NJM121

Your unofficial Favorite Author

Nov 17, 2021

Congrats first of all Nick

Last week, got an email saying it'd arrive next week, and yesterday I received the pics of it. Today it arrived, and friday I'll go get her. Yeah, you're getting her soon, bro
2dr Badlands 2.3 Manual w/Mid, Rapid Red
My blog, Mfcomics.net, my stories: https://payhip.com/MFComics
NJM121, jimFish

Nov 17, 2021

What dealership btw? Curious, also throw some change in her for good luck

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

What dealership btw? Curious, also throw some change in her for good luck

I go thru All American here in NJ
Speed Devil

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

That’s awesome, Congrats! Definitely not common as far as I know. Please follow up with some pictures.

Yea def gonna be tossing some pics up, thank you!!
BBNation

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

I feel like we've heard about a LOT of Base trims moving the front of the line in the last few months.

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

I feel like we've heard about a LOT of Base trims moving the front of the line in the last few months.

Its the simpler model and I went with the soft top right away too so that def helped the speed of it I am assuming.
Deano Bronc

Official unofficial BN Photographer

Nov 17, 2021

Yup, Base and soft top ... kinda irks me (and I'm sure, plenty of others), as many of us have been waiting for much longer - and will continue to wait. I made my reservation 7/20/20, converted to an order the first time on 2/1/21, and then converted that to a '22 order on 10/22/21, and I'm currently #78 in line with my dealership, so I'm not expecting to see my Bronco until April or May.. so yeah, I'm a little bitter when I hear someone just ordered last month and their Bronco is already being built. All that being said - congrats! I'm not bitter at you, I'm bitter at the process and Ford.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
choppersean, Alymarie

Nov 17, 2021

old bridge?

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

Yup, Base and soft top ... kinda irks me (and I'm sure, plenty of others), as many of us have been waiting for much longer - and will continue to wait. I made my reservation 7/20/20, converted to an order the first time on 2/1/21, and then converted that to a '22 order on 10/22/21, and I'm currently #78 in line with my dealership, so I'm not expecting to see my Bronco until April or May.. so yeah, I'm a little bitter when I hear someone just ordered last month and their Bronco is already being built. All that being said - congrats! I'm not bitter at you, I'm bitter at the process and Ford.

Yea I hear ya, I just went simple cause this is what ive been wanting since they announced it and my prior lease expires soon so didnt wan
na have to settle for anything else.
Calgecko

Rank IV

Nov 17, 2021

old bridge?

Yea, Old Bridge
Speed Devil

Nov 18, 2021

Yea, Old Bridge

awesome, george wall, but they were my second choice

ya know any spots to offroad besides Jackson btw?

Nov 18, 2021

Yea, Old Bridge

Rank IV

Nov 18, 2021

Yea, Old Bridge

I dont know any off the top of my head, but I have heard there are some spots in northern jersey just dont know the exact spots.
Speed Devil

Nov 18, 2021

I dont know any off the top of my head, but I have heard there are some spots in northern jersey just dont know the exact spots.

really need to do a Jersey/PA Booze and Bonfires night somewhere
NJM121

Rank III

Nov 20, 2021

Have you gotten a production week? My dates are almost identical to yours & was given a 3 Jan 22 production date. (Of course, I have very little confidence in that)
Speed Devil

Rank II

Nov 20, 2021

I ordered my base sasquatch October 25, 21, NO Reservation, and got my VIN yesterday with Jan 24, 2022 build date. If they have all your parts looks like you go to the head of the line.
Speed Devil, NJM121

Rank III

Nov 20, 2021

Thats great new for you, I just don't want to settle so I will be waiting quite a while. Congrats though.
Wildtrak, HOSS 3.0, Race Red, 4 DR, Lux, Leather, Tow, Mod Bumper, MIC Top, Res 7/1/21, Order Confirmed 10/18/21