Questioning my motivation

Soupcook
Mar 25, 2021

Rank VI

Mar 25, 2021

After I trade my 2017 GMC Acadia Denali (low milage and in excellent condition) in on the Outer Banks, I'll still need to cough up about another $27k. I also have a 2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road. What kind of monster truck could I have if I kept the GMC and spent $15k on the FFR? Maybe that would be the smartest route?

After the latest update on the hard tops I am questioning what is my motivation here? Am I the only one questioning the Bronco purchase? Maybe I'm just having a bad day today?
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
ATC Enthusiast, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2021

Rank IV

Mar 25, 2021

No, your not the only one and it's not just having a bad day. Ford is playing with our emotions. This sucks!!!
Commodore, Soupcook

Rank IV

Mar 26, 2021

I will admit I've cancelled my Bronco order for now. (I told the dealer to cancel it a couple weeks ago, I'd bet money it's not canceled in the system and they plan to take delivery on it anyways) I just can't love any of the OBX interiors no matter how hard I try. I can't get other options I want on a BD like high package and power seats. For the money, I just can't get what I really want. My main purpose for this vehicle is winter road trips when hopefully it's snowing with a bunch of ski buddies in the car. I ordered an Explorer (XLT, Panoramic roof, ActiveX, adaptive cruise, and tow package). I have another 8 to 10 weeks to change my mind back. I'm hoping we'll have more information for what color changes will be in for MY22 by then.
Deano Bronc, Soupcook