Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

View attachment 7843

Got mine last week, 3k down, x plan and 500 incentive. Got it for just over 27k
How's that engine? I haven't been paying too much attention to posts lately, just curious how it performs since it's the smaller option.
They actually perform better than I though at least. I've been with Ford for 14 years and people compare this to an Escape and to be honest is no where near as capable. I actually had a chance to go to the offroadeo event and really tested them. All I can say is very impressed!

Attachments

Khaos

Rank IV

Advocate II

May 13, 2021
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

MSRP on my order.
& good trade in $$$$$.
Havent checked recently about if the $500 from Ford is still happening. Anyone know how long or is that month to month knowledge?
500 dollars rebate is on a month to month basis. They had removed it for a month and brought it back again but it's subject to change.

Reactions: TK1215

okie4570

Rank IV

Supporter III

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
They actually perform better than I though at least. I've been with Ford for 14 years and people compare this to an Escape and to be honest is no where near as capable. I actually had a chance to go to the offroadeo event and really tested them. All I can say is very impressed!
Not sure I've seen any mention of someone comparing the Bronco Sport's capabilities to the Escape. I have seen 10k people mention that the Bronco Sport looks like an escape lol. It could be more capable that the new bronco itself......but I wouldn't buy it since it looks like an Escape.

Reactions: Khaos and TK1215

Khaos

Rank IV

Advocate II

May 13, 2021
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

Not sure I've seen any mention of someone comparing the Bronco Sport's capabilities to the Escape. I have seen 10k people mention that the Bronco Sport looks like an escape lol. It could be more capable that the new bronco itself......but I wouldn't buy it since it looks like an Escape.
I don't know about being more capable because the articulation would be different but all I can say is that I had alot of fun with the Sport if it had a front locker there wouldnt be anything in the market that would compare.

Reactions: TK1215