Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

View attachment 7843

Got mine last week, 3k down, x plan and 500 incentive. Got it for just over 27k
How's that engine? I haven't been paying too much attention to posts lately, just curious how it performs since it's the smaller option.
They actually perform better than I though at least. I've been with Ford for 14 years and people compare this to an Escape and to be honest is no where near as capable. I actually had a chance to go to the offroadeo event and really tested them. All I can say is very impressed!

Attachments

Khaos

Rank IV

Advocate II

May 13, 2021
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

MSRP on my order.
& good trade in $$$$$.
Havent checked recently about if the $500 from Ford is still happening. Anyone know how long or is that month to month knowledge?
500 dollars rebate is on a month to month basis. They had removed it for a month and brought it back again but it's subject to change.

Reactions: TK1215

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
They actually perform better than I though at least. I've been with Ford for 14 years and people compare this to an Escape and to be honest is no where near as capable. I actually had a chance to go to the offroadeo event and really tested them. All I can say is very impressed!
Not sure I've seen any mention of someone comparing the Bronco Sport's capabilities to the Escape. I have seen 10k people mention that the Bronco Sport looks like an escape lol. It could be more capable that the new bronco itself......but I wouldn't buy it since it looks like an Escape.

Reactions: Khaos and TK1215

Khaos

Rank IV

Advocate II

May 13, 2021
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

Not sure I've seen any mention of someone comparing the Bronco Sport's capabilities to the Escape. I have seen 10k people mention that the Bronco Sport looks like an escape lol. It could be more capable that the new bronco itself......but I wouldn't buy it since it looks like an Escape.
I don't know about being more capable because the articulation would be different but all I can say is that I had alot of fun with the Sport if it had a front locker there wouldnt be anything in the market that would compare.

Reactions: TK1215

Ditchrunner

Rank IV

Supporter I

May 24, 2021
728 Adams St, 63301
First Name
DON
Last Name
CWIKLOWSKI
Member #

I'm always looking at the dealerships in my area to see what their inventory is, just out of curiosity while I wait on my build (sched 1/17). Clement Ford in O'Fallon, MO lists 110 Broncos in stock, and a First Edition with a price of $99,900!!! So I called them and asked to see one of them. The salesman told me those aren't in stock, those are the orders they've placed. WTH

• Haha
Reactions: EvlNvrDys

ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Champion II

Dec 15, 2020
Denver, CO, USA
www.StormFactor.org
First Name
Zach
Last Name
Loescher
Member #

I'm always looking at the dealerships in my area to see what their inventory is, just out of curiosity while I wait on my build (sched 1/17). Clement Ford in O'Fallon, MO lists 110 Broncos in stock, and a First Edition with a price of $99,900!!! So I called them and asked to see one of them. The salesman told me those aren't in stock, those are the orders they've placed. WTH
He's correct, the automated system puts any order retail (ours) into their online system for whatever reason. They don't and won't truly have the 110 for sale on the lot to sell.

EvlNvrDys

Rank V

Supporter II

Sep 1, 2021
451 Milford Mount Pleasant Road, Milford, NJ 08848
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Bradley
Member #

X Plan is Available on Bronco. I am using A Plan on mine.
As of November of last year, x-plan still isn't available for Bronco. Maybe when they update it that will change, but the last available to the general public still shows a no go on that. A-plan probably pretty sweet though.

Edit: Add in that Ford's website says the same thing, no x-plan for 2022 Bronco either.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

As of November of last year, x-plan still isn't available for Bronco. Maybe when they update it that will change, but the last available to the general public still shows a no go on that. A-plan probably pretty sweet though.

Edit: Add in that Ford's website says the same thing, no x-plan for 2022 Bronco either.

This is in the Bronco Sport area so the poster should have made it more clear and specified Bronco Sport.

Reactions: EvlNvrDys

Giuseppe

Rank III

Supporter II

Nov 7, 2021
Lake Grove, New York
First Name
BRONJO
Last Name
Fondati
So before I ask let me put it out there that I went into ordering my vehicle knowing I would be paying a premium (I got a first edition) and have no problem paying full msrp. My question is, is there any haggling to be done over price because it's a pre-order and already reserved for me? Or is the dealer basically stuck at that price? I would like to know just so I'm not going in trying to get a little bit knocked off and them tell me no when I can know before. Only talking about the price of the vehicle of course, not extras and accessories and warranties ect.
Under normal circumstances , absolutely !! Some dealers are check forum !! But The Greedy dealers and the loaded folks created the problem !! If they pay !! They will continue to ADM !! Just remember who is Screwing us for future Sales !!