Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 10, 2021
Florida, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Daniels
Just picked up my Big Bend yesterday. Used the X plan and there was also a $500 rebate. Dealer fee was $795 but the X plan dropped it to $100. I live on the East coast in Florida and had to travel to a dealer on the Gulf but it was worth it.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Just picked up my Big Bend yesterday. Used the X plan and there was also a $500 rebate. Dealer fee was $795 but the X plan dropped it to $100. I live on the East coast in Florida and had to travel to a dealer on the Gulf but it was worth it.
Welcome to Bronco Nation! Sounds like you got a great deal. There is a very good chance I will be road tripping to get my Bronco as well.
Make sure you post some pictures!

Reactions: Steinfeld9

Retiredguy

Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 10, 2021
Florida, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Daniels
I think it was a good deal. The X Plan saved on some dealer fees plus there is a discount on the price of the car. The $500 rebate also applied.

The dealer was easy to work with.

Reactions: Jakob1972

Downriver Dave

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 22, 2021
Brownstown, MI
First Name
David
Last Name
Diehl
How's that engine? I haven't been paying too much attention to posts lately, just curious how it performs since it's the smaller option.
Not bad actually. I was surprised at how much pep it has being only a 3 cylinder. I am curious how it will hold up after higher mileage. It is a tad under powered but for what I plan to use it for its perfect for my wife and I, not for serious off roaders. I definitely wont be going to MOAB.

RickFord22

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 26, 2021
Omaha, NE
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Harris
We ordered our Badlands edition a few days ago and I am really interested in what the price actually looks like. The dealer tells me that I will be paying 100% of the MSRP because of the demand, but come on - there isn't ANY wiggle room for free paint protection, tinting windows or anything?? I do not know anyone at Ford, so I won't be eligible for X-Plan :(

Steinfeld9

Rank 0

Advocate II

Dec 7, 2020
San Diego, CA, USA
First Name
Jacob
Last Name
Steinfeld
We ordered our Badlands edition a few days ago and I am really interested in what the price actually looks like. The dealer tells me that I will be paying 100% of the MSRP because of the demand, but come on - there isn't ANY wiggle room for free paint protection, tinting windows or anything?? I do not know anyone at Ford, so I won't be eligible for X-Plan :(
That's a really bad statement on their part. You should be able to knock the price down. Also you might want to look into how to access the x-plan, you'd be surprised at how many different companies/ government departments are partners. (Not saying that you should, but certain groups with memberships that you can join will give you access just by becoming a member if you feel so inclined to pay the membership fees)

Reactions: PSUTE

RickFord22

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 26, 2021
Omaha, NE
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Harris
That's a really bad statement on their part. You should be able to knock the price down. Also you might want to look into how to access the x-plan, you'd be surprised at how many different companies/ government departments are partners. (Not saying that you should, but certain groups with memberships that you can join will give you access just by becoming a member if you feel so inclined to pay the membership fees)
Good info. Thanks

Bronclahoma

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 15, 2021
Norman, OK
First Name
Lindell
Last Name
Dillon
These vehicles are scarce, I don't see why a dealer would be selling at invoice. I have a copy of the invoice for mine and there is less than $1500 markup on a near loaded BL (I deleted tow pkg). There is a $500 national rebate, but that might/might not be there at time of delivery. So there is not a great deal of wiggle room for a dealer. There is a place on the invoice for the X Plan price and it reads N/A. Hope this is helpful. At this time you should be able to get the rebate for sure and get some concession on price. If there is a trade involved, just getting a low quote on price doesn't mean anything. Also make sure you don't give it back to them in F&I. :) Keep in mind the overhead a dealer has. They can't stay in business selling cars for invoice.

Last edited:

Downriver Dave

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Jan 22, 2021
Brownstown, MI
First Name
David
Last Name
Diehl
These vehicles are scarce, I don't see why a dealer would be selling at invoice. I have a copy of the invoice for mine and there is less than $1500 markup on a near loaded BL (I deleted tow pkg). There is a $500 national rebate, but that might/might not be there at time of delivery. So there is not a great deal of wiggle room for a dealer. There is a place on the invoice for the X Plan price and it reads N/A. Hope this is helpful. At this time you should be able to get the rebate for sure and get some concession on price. If there is a trade involved, just getting a low quote on price doesn't mean anything. Also make sure you don't give it back to them in F&I. :) Keep in mind the overhead a dealer has. They can't stay in business selling cars for invoice.
X plan is available on the Bronco Sport, I got mine with it. It is not available for the full size Bronco though.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bronclahoma

Rank II

Supporter I

Feb 15, 2021
Norman, OK
First Name
Lindell
Last Name
Dillon
Hmmm. Don't understand why my invoice would say "N/A." It doesn't affect my deal. I got a good price, better than X Plan.

Brongo

Rank II

Advocate III

Feb 10, 2021
New York
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Seda
You can also apply an X Plan to the pricing. Could drop maybe $1,200 off the price.
My dealer made it clear it was MSRP and that’s that. I played with the idea of going to one of the out of state dealers for the under invoice pricing but then I heard of people paying thousands over sticker on the different forums and decided to do the business with my local dealer where I would have it serviced anyway.
So before I ask let me put it out there that I went into ordering my vehicle knowing I would be paying a premium (I got a first edition) and have no problem paying full msrp. My question is, is there any haggling to be done over price because it's a pre-order and already reserved for me? Or is the dealer basically stuck at that price? I would like to know just so I'm not going in trying to get a little bit knocked off and them tell me no when I can know before. Only talking about the price of the vehicle of course, not extras and accessories and warranties ect.
My dealer made it clear it was MSRP and that’s that. I played with the idea of going to one of the out of state dealers for the under invoice pricing but then I heard of people paying thousands over sticker on the different forums and decided to do the business with my local dealer where I would have it serviced anyway.

Reactions: Bronclahoma

TrailReady

Rank V

Champion I

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
S
Last Name
T
Member #

MSRP on my order.
& good trade in $$$$$.
Havent checked recently about if the $500 from Ford is still happening. Anyone know how long or is that month to month knowledge?

SargeKnine

Rank 0

Advocate II

Mar 11, 2021
NC, USA
First Name
Eva
Last Name
Scott
MSRP on my order.
& good trade in $$$$$.
Havent checked recently about if the $500 from Ford is still happening. Anyone know how long or is that month to month knowledge?
$500 national incentive. Ordered my BS OB+OB 2/23
However, I got an additional $500 rebate but does $1000 really make or break the deal? Not to me...now the wait begins. Still don't have my VIN. Spoke with dealer today and they said hope to have it by end of week.

Reactions: Ponds

Khaos

Rank IV

Advocate II

May 13, 2021
Kennesaw, Cobb County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Oscar
Last Name
Mora
Member #

Rick your ordering dealer can actually give you a breakdown of what the vehicle would cost. WBDO which is the system that we use to actually build and price at the store would give you list of package and prices for it. As far as deals we sell every single bronco at MSRP, there are several other dealers that are current selling 5k + for stock orders so I would wait for your order.