Yellowstone 4 door Limited 1686 miles

showe22
Apr 03, 2024

Rank 0

Apr 03, 2024

2023 Yellowstone Heritage Limited for sale. Includes door covers still in factory packaging. Upgraded with HDX Drop Nerf Bars (and factory running boards included) and RokBlokx removable mud flaps. 1686 miles on odometer.

https://www.bfevansford.com/used-Li...co-Heritage+Limited+Edition-1FMEE4GP0PLA71298
Unicorn

Life is a Highway

Apr 03, 2024

Wow, I can get a new MY24 limited right now for $72K
the poacher, Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Apr 03, 2024

Wow, I can get a new MY24 limited right now for $72K

I'm confused by 2 things.

1. Is that a good price?
2. How is it new? Has almost 1700 miles on it. For all we know there are a ton of boogers under the driver's seat!
2021 Broncos - BaseSquatch 4dr. Rapid Red V6 Soft Top
Big Bed 4dr. AMB V6 Soft Top Tow (BIL's)
Nitto tires SUCK! You've been warned.
PSUTE, Sam I Am 1966

I am of Scottish decent and I ride a Unicorn.

Apr 03, 2024

1. Is that a good price?
NO... when you can purchase brand new for $1000 less
2. How is it new? Has almost 1700 miles on it. For all we know there are a ton of boogers under the driver's seat!
It is not. It shows as a one owner used.

Rank V

Apr 03, 2024

I'm not comfortable with dealer listings. I hope this does not become a trend.
Unicorn

I am of Scottish decent and I ride a Unicorn.

Apr 03, 2024

Probably will become a trend now that Broncos are no longer sold before seen. The more you see on the lots the more you will probably see posts like this.
RobWTx, BostonBadlands

Rank II

Apr 03, 2024

You can click the username and ignore them, unless 1,372 new dealership users show up, then it would be a bit much.

Rank V

Apr 03, 2024

You can click the username and ignore them, unless 1,372 new dealership users show up, then it would be a bit much.

Maybe a special category on the top toolbar is the answer. Two categories: corporate (dealers & others) and private sellers. Laura,...you monitoring?
Laura, RobWTx

Rank V

Apr 03, 2024

1. Is that a good price?

I should have guessed it's a dealer. I agree with the other thread. We need to have a place where dealers post to show it's a dealer, money grubbing, let me over sell the truck dealer!!
RobWTx
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 03, 2024

Maybe a special category on the top toolbar is the answer. Two categories: corporate (dealers & others) and private sellers. Laura,...you monitoring?

Yes, I only like to click private sellers on Craigslist and such, and others may have a preference as well. Noted!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
RobWTx, 14U

Rank 0

Apr 03, 2024

Yes, I only like to click private sellers on Craigslist and such, and others may have a preference as well. Noted!

Hello everyone I’m Scott, the original poster of this thread. I guess I needed to be a little more transparent about this listing but I rarely post on any websites nor do I have any social media since the early days of Myspace, so forgive my lack of decorum. I am the owner of this Bronco (not really, it’s my wife’s) and she has decided to let it go. She fell in love with it when she saw it listed and we purchased this from the dealership as soon as it arrived. Although we love it, we rarely drive it because it is a limited. It’s been driven in the rain once but never in salt, snow, or even gravel for fear of it getting a paint chip or rusting. Rather than just looking at it in our garage we have decided to let it go. It is listed by BF Evans (a small dealership in a small community) because the owners of the dealership were just trying to help get us some exposure. I am not affiliated with nor work for them nor did they suggest I advertise this listing on this site to help them gain an audience. The price listed was suggested to me because I did replace the running boards (still comes with the factory boards as well) with no extra holes drilled into the body, as most probably know it was a simple swap. It also has the mud flaps (to prevent any flying rocks from the tires just in case) which are easily removable. It also has a wheel cover which states “Adventure Awaits, Explore the Mountains”. I’ll try to post a pic. Again, my apologies, I was just trying to sell my wife’s toy but should have been more transparent.

Edit: my wife reminded me that it also has a Bronco themed composite trunk liner which is in one of the photos on the BF Evans listing.

Edit #2: Just wanted to state that I agree with the above posters about dealership listings on these boards. I think websites such as this would become completely flooded by them and reduce the visibility of the private sellers. I was just posting a link to my Bronco that happens to listed by friends that own a dealership. Also was informed to include that the price is negotiable by the boss(wife).
Deano Bronc, Laura

Rank V

Apr 04, 2024

Thanks for the info--big difference!
You've done us (or BronoNation site managers) a service by bring up this matter before it could become a larger, more controversial matter. I suggest that the site Mods, Admins, and owners discuss this and come up with a policy and/or site modification to address this. Bronco6G has sub-forum groups for vendors, clubs, and other specific interests. No reason theBroncoNation can't, as well.
Consider the Craigslist fee model: free for ordinary person use, and fees for businesses (like dealers & vendors). You could contact Craigslist and learn how they distinguish one from the other (gotta be some gray areas), and how they enforce their policy.
Deano Bronc, Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Apr 04, 2024

Thanks for the info--big difference!
You've done us (or BronoNation site managers) a service by bring up this matter before it could become a larger, more controversial matter. I suggest that the site Mods, Admins, and owners discuss this and come up with a policy and/or site modification to address this. Bronco6G has sub-forum groups for vendors, clubs, and other specific interests. No reason theBroncoNation can't, as well.
Consider the Craigslist fee model: free for ordinary person use, and fees for businesses (like dealers & vendors). You could contact Craigslist and learn how they distinguish one from the other (gotta be some gray areas), and how they enforce their policy.

There is a clubs option in development, I heard, for here. Thanks for the suggestions!
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc

Slickrock withdraws

Apr 04, 2024

Hello everyone I’m Scott, the original poster of this thread. I guess I needed to be a little more transparent about this listing but I rarely post on any websites nor do I have any social media since the early days of Myspace, so forgive my lack of decorum. I am the owner of this Bronco (not really, it’s my wife’s) and she has decided to let it go. She fell in love with it when she saw it listed and we purchased this from the dealership as soon as it arrived. Although we love it, we rarely drive it because it is a limited. It’s been driven in the rain once but never in salt, snow, or even gravel for fear of it getting a paint chip or rusting. Rather than just looking at it in our garage we have decided to let it go. It is listed by BF Evans (a small dealership in a small community) because the owners of the dealership were just trying to help get us some exposure. I am not affiliated with nor work for them nor did they suggest I advertise this listing on this site to help them gain an audience. The price listed was suggested to me because I did replace the running boards (still comes with the factory boards as well) with no extra holes drilled into the body, as most probably know it was a simple swap. It also has the mud flaps (to prevent any flying rocks from the tires just in case) which are easily removable. It also has a wheel cover which states “Adventure Awaits, Explore the Mountains”. I’ll try to post a pic. Again, my apologies, I was just trying to sell my wife’s toy but should have been more transparent.

Edit: my wife reminded me that it also has a Bronco themed composite trunk liner which is in one of the photos on the BF Evans listing.

Edit #2: Just wanted to state that I agree with the above posters about dealership listings on these boards. I think websites such as this would become completely flooded by them and reduce the visibility of the private sellers. I was just posting a link to my Bronco that happens to listed by friends that own a dealership. Also was informed to include that the price is negotiable by the boss(wife).

Why the dealer plate instead of a normal plate? Just curious since it is a private sale?
2 Dr BL MGV High 2.3 Auto SAS MIC Tow....
7/13/20 res 1/21/21 order
Got my VIN 9/30.....Build week 11/15 Delivered 1/14/22
the poacher

Rank 0

Apr 04, 2024

Why the dealer plate instead of a normal plate? Just curious since it is a private sale?

That photo was taken last September before we received our plate. I wanted to address the comment by EvlNvrDys and assure him that all boogers were removed from under the seats. Not only that, but we also cleaned any that could have been hiding above the visors, between the seats, and under the dash 😉
Deano Bronc, TK1215

Rank 0

Apr 09, 2024

Just wanted to inform that the price is reduced to $70,900. Thanks for looking.