Waterfall Trail Run

TK1215
Mar 25, 2024

Life is a Highway

Mon at 5:03 pm

Met up with Arizona Broncos for a run out to Waterfall Trail here in Maricopa. It was a nice shakedown for recent additions to Nag. The new RCI shock/lower trailing arm skids worked perfectly. There was visual evidence of this! Need to go tighten up the PuraVida recovery board brackets and boards. Will see how they do in Moab. All in all a great day. Big thank you to Rob and Kari Charbonet and the whole gang at Arizona Broncos for coming on down! 28 rigs out there in the wild!
Unicorn, Deano Bronc
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mon at 5:17 pm

Oh you got the PuraVida bracket -- I'm going to have to check that out this week! Great pics, Tim, and worth turning my head to side to view 😞
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Unicorn, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Mon at 5:36 pm

Oh you got the PuraVida bracket -- I'm going to have to check that out this week! Great pics, Tim, and worth turning my head to side to view 😞
And I refuse to lock my screen on the iPad. So when I turn my screen to straighten, it rotates!🀣🦢🏻
Deano Bronc, Jakob1972
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mon at 5:48 pm

And I refuse to lock my screen on the iPad. So when I turn my screen to straighten, it rotates!🀣🦢🏻

😩
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top

KCsBronco

Mon at 5:59 pm

WOW! 28 'Zonans showup - That's great!! Thanks for posting nice pics.

Cheers

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Mon at 6:37 pm

Met up with Arizona Broncos for a run out to Waterfall Trail here in Maricopa. It was a nice shakedown for recent additions to Nag. The new RCI shock/lower trailing arm skids worked perfectly. There was visual evidence of this! Need to go tighten up the PuraVida recovery board brackets and boards. Will see how they do in Moab. All in all a great day. Big thank you to Rob and Kari Charbonet and the whole gang at Arizona Broncos for coming on down! 28 rigs out there in the wild!

Looks like a good time was had!!

@Laura Any ETA on a fix for the "sideways" picture issue? I know that there's a work around by cropping the picture before you upload it, but I see that as a workaround only until a real fix is in place.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Deano Bronc, Sven
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mon at 6:46 pm

Looks like a good time was had!!

@Laura Any ETA on a fix for the "sideways" picture issue? I know that there's a work around by cropping the picture before you upload it, but I see that as a workaround only until a real fix is in place.

@Platform Support hasn't been able to duplicate the issue unfortunately. If anyone who is having this issue sends them a DM with your device and browser, it does help them explore it further.
Deano Bronc

Gladesmen

Mon at 7:24 pm

Yeah I had my head turned looking at the pictures at work - they thought I was asleep, but I was like no I am just looking at Bronco pictures...
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Deano Bronc, JoergH

KCsBronco

Mon at 7:53 pm

What do 'ya mean sideways pic issue?!? Tim says this is Waterfall Trail - Obviously, very steep terrain!

Cheers
Unicorn, Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Mon at 8:12 pm

Man, If I wasn't spending so much time getting ready for Moab (along with everything else) I would have been in for that trip.
I just don't do the Facebook thing and that seems to be how Az Bronco's communicate. I can't even get my two friends who own jeeps to go out.

This coming weekend is an Expedition trip to rocky point Mexico, that just leaves one more weekend to load up the Bronco and head to Utah. After that trip, I don't want to be adding stuff to it, I want to play with it.
Unicorn, Deano Bronc

Life is a Highway

Tue at 5:08 am

Man, If I wasn't spending so much time getting ready for Moab (along with everything else) I would have been in for that trip.
I just don't do the Facebook thing and that seems to be how Az Bronco's communicate. I can't even get my two friends who own jeeps to go out.

This coming weekend is an Expedition trip to rocky point Mexico, that just leaves one more weekend to load up the Bronco and head to Utah. After that trip, I don't want to be adding stuff to it, I want to play with it.

My wife does FB and she follows them. Another great group of Bronco owners.
Lots O Fords, Unicorn