Guide contacts to follow for guided Moab trip?

Yangtrow
Mar 21, 2024

Rank 0

Mar 21, 2024

Have a 2022 soft top 4 door Badlands. Just went to Moab Off-Rodeo, which was amazing. New to off-road. Coming back to Moab late April. Any guide or guide company recommendations? Want to drive our Bronco, basically follow the guide. But not a huge caravan. Not ready to go off on our own. Looking into the Ford Half Day, but it seems a bit expensive. Thanks!

Moab or bust!!!

Mar 21, 2024

Have a 2022 soft top 4 door Badlands. Just went to Moab Off-Rodeo, which was amazing. New to off-road. Coming back to Moab late April. Any guide or guide company recommendations? Want to drive our Bronco, basically follow the guide. But not a huge caravan. Not ready to go off on our own. Looking into the Ford Half Day, but it seems a bit expensive. Thanks!

I believe I heard our own Melissa Clark ( @Melissa Clark ) and her husband guide in the Moab area. If they don't, they may know of someone that does. Let's see if she responds.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Sven
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 21, 2024

I believe I heard our own Melissa Clark ( @Melissa Clark ) and her husband guide in the Moab area. If they don't, they may know of someone that does. Let's see if she responds.

tagging her husband Brian @RKYMTN too, thanks, @Deano Bronc
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s
Deano Bronc

Gladesmen

Mar 21, 2024

This is good information we will be in Moab in July and looking for a group to hit the trails with, safety in numbers kinda thing
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
JoergH, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Mar 21, 2024

Go on your own. Why pay a guide.

Rank 0

Mar 22, 2024

I want to hire a guide because I have no clue what I'm doing.
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Mar 22, 2024

Thanks! Guide given we are true noobs and do not know any of the trails or what to try vs avoid. Or small group of others with at least a bit of experience who don't mind including noobs. Like misterspivey said. We did so many things with Off-Rodeo there is NO WSY we would have tried on our own. Now we are excited to Off-Road! Melissa's husband messaged back. New to Bronco Nation too- how do I tag someone on threads?
Laura
Moderator Staff member

Administrator

Mar 22, 2024

Thanks! Guide given we are true noobs and do not know any of the trails or what to try vs avoid. Or small group of others with at least a bit of experience who don't mind including noobs. Like misterspivey said. We did so many things with Off-Rodeo there is NO WSY we would have tried on our own. Now we are excited to Off-Road! Melissa's husband messaged back. New to Bronco Nation too- how do I tag someone on threads?

just add an @ and start typing their username. If you don't know it exactly, a list of suggestions will pop up. If you need help finding their username, the best way is probably to contact me
2021 Oxford White 2-door non-Sas Mid package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
2021 Carbonized Gray 2-door Sas High package 2.7L/10-speed Badlands with MIC top
Keeping the Jeeps: stock '89 XJ and 3.5" lifted '00 XJ on 31s