Loud obnoxious noise from camera

OrangecrushBronco
Feb 28, 2024

O-===-O BRONCO, Trail Rated is standard

Feb 28, 2024

Has anybody else experienced loud obnoxious audio through speakers when camera first comes on? If you've seen the transformers movies it sounds like the transformers are trying to communicate. Super annoying when I have music turned up and going into reverse just to have the autobots declare war on me. Seem to be a result of the last @Ford Motor Company update.
Deano Bronc, Rydfree

Life is a Highway

Feb 28, 2024

Nope none of that

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Feb 28, 2024

Nope , but 1st rodents in my HVAC now I gotta worry about this guy ?

2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
UserError, TK1215

Really Likes Pi

Feb 29, 2024

Has anybody else experienced loud obnoxious audio through speakers when camera first comes on? If you've seen the transformers movies it sounds like the transformers are trying to communicate. Super annoying when I have music turned up and going into reverse just to have the autobots declare war on me. Seem to be a result of the last @Ford Motor Company update.

Yes, mine does it as well. And that is a very good description of the noise.

Do you have an aftermarket bumper? I thought perhaps it was being caused by my aftermarket front bumper.

But now I think it might the Decepticon from Rydfree's post above.

@Ford Motor Company any insight? Decepticons? Update error? Aftermarket bumpers?

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Feb 29, 2024

I haven't (yet), but I will let you know if that changes. Meanwhile, how is your Bronc-O-Bot doing these days? 😜

OptimistPrime.jpg
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Deano Bronc, UserError

Mar 01, 2024

Yes, mine does it as well. And that is a very good description of the noise.

Do you have an aftermarket bumper? I thought perhaps it was being caused by my aftermarket front bumper.

But now I think it might the Decepticon from Rydfree's post above.

@Ford Motor Company any insight? Decepticons? Update error? Aftermarket bumpers?
Nope, it was doing woth my stock plastic bumper and continues with factory capable bumper. It happens more constantly in reverse amd the back bumper is completely untouched.

Rank 0

Mar 07, 2024

I have the same problem, local service manager contacted Ford engineers who are working the problem. Sent a video of sound and screen for verification hope it gets sorted out soon. Seems to be getting worse.
OrangecrushBronco

Mar 07, 2024

I have the same problem, local service manager contacted Ford engineers who are working the problem. Sent a video of sound and screen for verification hope it gets sorted out soon. Seems to be getting worse.
Mine was supposed to get looked at yesterday when my windshield recall was addressed but they didn't have a windshield in stock amd said it will likely break during removal. This despite planning and scheduling for when a windshield would be ready so off I went until they can get their ish together.
BuckYeah

Rank 0

Mar 21, 2024

I check with my service manager on the 18th and was sent a screen shot of his computer screen answer from Ford, (it's still under investigation). Annoying sound is not just when shifting to reverse, happening in drive sometimes.

Sat at 5:27 am

I check with my service manager on the 18th and was sent a screen shot of his computer screen answer from Ford, (it's still under investigation). Annoying sound is not just when shifting to reverse, happening in drive sometimes.
For me too when camera first comes on in drive or reverse.
UserError

Gladesmen

Mon at 4:11 am

I don’t know if it is the camera but ours has done some crazy glitchy super annoying noise several times in the past few days. One time it did it and the thing rebooted itself. I also did the power button forward skip reboot a few times
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
BuckYeah

Rank II

Wed at 1:54 pm

Yeah - it's intermittent but I know exactly the sound you are talking about - like a blast of digital distortion.
OrangecrushBronco

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Wed at 8:56 pm

By chance were your Broncos built during the supply chain parts shortages and they used a Windows 95 modem ?

2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
JoergH, Jakob1972

Wed at 9:52 pm

I don’t know if it is the camera but ours has done some crazy glitchy super annoying noise several times in the past few days. One time it did it and the thing rebooted itself. I also did the power button forward skip reboot a few times
Yeah, for me it's from the speakers but it's triggered by the cameras. Atleast it's loud and jarring so there's that.
Jakob1972

Wed at 9:53 pm

By chance were your Broncos built during the supply chain parts shortages and they used a Windows 95 modem ?

Similar but a different obnoxious sound.
Rydfree

Gladesmen

Wed at 10:02 pm

Yeah, for me it's from the speakers but it's triggered by the cameras. Atleast it's loud and jarring so there's that.

Yes it is from the speakers. I thought it was my phone and apple car play but it does it with my wifes phone and when we are listening to FM. ours happens at random times sometimes the camera makes it happen. And sometimes , I can only assume it is my singing. but it is very loud so much so I am glad I have the MGV seats. LOL
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
OrangecrushBronco