New Heritage

BlueRidgeBronco
Feb 26, 2024

Rank 0

Feb 26, 2024

I found a 2024 Heritage at a dealer this weekend after someone who ordered numerous Broncos for leasing decided to leave one behind. So very grateful and fortunate. I have questions such as the best car cover that also fits the roof rack and Sasquatch accessories. Has anyone here done the the Ford Paint Protection Package? I like to also cover those white wheels while she is sitting out there. I am eager to join and participate in your community!
TK1215, Unicorn

Gladesmen

Feb 26, 2024

Congratulations and welcome to the Nation. the Heritage broncos are a nice trim level. I was following a red one on my way into work today.
Post some pictures if you get a chance we really like pictures.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Unicorn, Sven

Rank V

Feb 26, 2024

I found a 2024 Heritage at a dealer this weekend after someone who ordered numerous Broncos for leasing decided to leave one behind. So very grateful and fortunate. I have questions such as the best car cover that also fits the roof rack and Sasquatch accessories. Has anyone here done the the Ford Paint Protection Package? I like to also cover those white wheels while she is sitting out there. I am eager to join and participate in your community!

Can't wait to see your pics. Welcome to the forum!

Life is a Highway

Feb 26, 2024

What a great find! Congratulations and welcome to the BN!
Sven

KCsBronco

Feb 26, 2024

Welcome to Bronco Nation - Congrats on your new Bronco!

Cheers