OnX and Android Auto

Thomas McClintock
Dec 29, 2023

Rank II

Dec 29, 2023

I've been using OnX and Android Auto for better part of a year now, and I'm thinking about dumping OnX. It is glitchy and won't Bluetooth most of the time. Now I'm getting this constant upgrade screen that won't go away half the time. OnX told me that they had a glitch with AA, but I paid so I tried to work with it. Anyone else having probs with their Bronco, AA, and OnX? I'm really starting to think about going to Gaia GPS since renewal is coming up.

Adventure Day

Dec 29, 2023

I think ONX Off-road is very overrated. I think they have a huge social media advertising budget that would be better spent updating their app.

Take a look at the Trails Offroad app as well as Gaia. I find the Trails app to be much easier to navigate, find trails, and get navigation to the trail heads.
Thomas McClintock

Rank II

Dec 29, 2023

I think ONX Off-road is very overrated. I think they have a huge social media advertising budget that would be better spent updating their app.

Take a look at the Trails Offroad app as well as Gaia. I find the Trails app to be much easier to navigate, find trails, and get navigation to the trail heads.

Thx, I'll look into Trails Offroad. Do you know anything about their compatibility with AA?