Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 6, 2020
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
First Name
Reid
Last Name
Kruszewski
Well when leaving the key fob in the vehicle it’s just a simple breaking the window and driving off. No way would I do that.
it’s hidden in the center or glove box out of sight. Yes if you knew me and my vehicle You would known it’s in there. I’ve been doing this for 8 years and sure don’t plan to stop!

just make sure the battery has plenty of life. I don’t recommend doing it for long periods of time, after backpacking my truck battery was barely strong enough to unlock the doors after three nights in sub freezing temps.

Reactions: SandboxGeneral

YagsBronco

Rank 0

Advocate I

Aug 9, 2020
Sacramento, CA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Yager
We want to hear the questions you have for us to discuss with the Ford reps at Super Cel E! As reported last week, their will be multiple Broncos at this event, including a 4-door, which was not in Colorado for Super Cel W. Let us know what you are hoping to find out!
Question for Badlands/Black Diamond, will power seats be available with the wash out floors?

Reactions: Reldn and Reidski29

brucejonz

Rank III

Advocate I

Jun 29, 2020
Edmond, OK, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Jones
Member #

Hello--

I'm requesting and encouraging Ford to truly make the First Editions, the First Editions and produce and deliver those First!

Thanks,
Bruce

Shadowblade

Rank VI

Champion I

Jun 26, 2020
Columbia, MD, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Peeler
Member #

Will there be any offroad drives at Celebration East? I have been working on my Bronco II and it would be great to get out and explore.
Yes, from what I’ve seen there are daily trail rides. That area through Townsend is mostly rocky forest. I think it will be a lot of fun. Sadly I can’t make it this year. But do aim to take my First Edition out for next years.

S

SandboxGeneral

We want to hear the questions you have for us to discuss with the Ford reps at Super Cel E! As reported last week, their will be multiple Broncos at this event, including a 4-door, which was not in Colorado for Super Cel W. Let us know what you are hoping to find out!
I'm curious to know how Ford is going to minimize the susceptibility of easy theft of the winch.

MCBronco777

Rank IV

Supporter II

Sep 5, 2020
Alexandria, VA, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Condon
Member #

I’m curious about surfboard racks. Will the crossbar spacing be adjustable. For longboard and SUP boards the bars need to be spread apart.

Reidski29

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 6, 2020
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
First Name
Reid
Last Name
Kruszewski
I’m curious about surfboard racks. Will the crossbar spacing be adjustable. For longboard and SUP boards the bars need to be spread apart.
this should be one of the easiest things to carry on the roof rack. Even if the factory bars aren’t adjustable aftermarket Yakima attachments will make this happen

Reactions: MCBronco777

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Allan,

Like many perspective Bronco owners, I plan to use my Bronco for off-road camping adventures. I need a roof rack with a load limit while driving (Dynamic) of at least 165lbs to accommodate my iKamper Skycamp Mini roof top tent and a load limit while parked (Static) of at least 500lbs. Will the B&P offer options for me? If so, will they list the dynamic and static load limits?

Thank you!

PS - The Bronco specs list a Dynamic load limit of 110lbs and Static limit of 450. However, it is my belief this refers to the roof panels not the optional roof rack. Need clarification. @allan

Last edited: