Advocate II

Nov 7, 2021
Huntsville, A.l
First Name
Ricky
Last Name
Kleager
Member #

I am waiting for a WildTrak since March 2020. I want to keep the 2.7, the hard top and trailer tow. Like everyone I have started looking at other vehicles. Nothing much fills the void. The closest is a Subaru Outback Wilderness. Thought about that as a go between but my 2015 Buick LaCrosse has 78,000 miles and works just fine. The kicker is you have to wait for anything and I will just keep waiting on the Bronco.

Reactions: rws and BroncOitis

BroncOitis

Rank VI

Don't delete

Dec 1, 2021
Southeast Michigan.
First Name
Henry
Last Name
Dilbert
Member #

Just a couple posts above someone got their Jeep Wrangler in five weeks. How's that possible?
Trust me, I was as shocked about it as anyone would be, however I am paying for it now.
The J**p was received from the Assembly line to the Dealership in 5 weeks, in Assembly, a gas line was improperly installed and at 290 miles into me owning it I took it in for the problem, they fixed it, so they thought.
Long story short I have taken it in another 4 times for the same problem, (the smell of fuel) they just can't seem to find the problem, now as of today it is now in another Dealerships Service Department and they are now trying to figure it out.
Yes! I do have 2 Lawyer's lined up for the Lemon Law, and I will be moving forward with this issue even if they fix it this time at a different Dealership.
Remember this was my temp vehicle until my Bronco gets here, just might be sooner without a vehicle again!

MobScene13

Rank III

Supporter I

Mar 8, 2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
OBrien
Oh and if you aren't all crying with me, then I'm disappointed, it's been a terrible night.

“I'm just a girl, standing in front of the Bronco Nation Forum, asking to love my Bronco.”
I have those shitty neighbors too, dogs (and rooster) barking all night and day, never ends. The day that I can hop in the Bronco and take off will be a victorious day indeed ....
Hope you all get your freedom sooner than later(y)

• Wow
Reactions: BroncOitis

mobroncogal

Rank II

Advocate III

Jul 12, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
sherrene
Last Name
peer
I'm gonna suggest not selling until it's confirmed to be at your dealership!! 5 weeks since mine shipped out and it FINALLY got off the train. Still waiting on the truck to get to the dealership. By the time shipping is done, it'll be 6 weeks!
Have you gotten yours yet?

M4Madness

Rank II

Advocate III

Jan 29, 2022
Indiana
First Name
David
Last Name
Hicks
Do like me, buy so many accessories for your Bronco that you can’t afford to walk away :p
I already have a grill and wheels/tires waiting on mine. To be quite honest, I'm not concerned about when I get my Bronco. It'll eventually get here. I don't "need" it, as my wife and I have four paid-off vehicles already. Every month it isn't built is another month I'm banking cash towards it. Heck, I may have it paid in full before it arrives. LOL!

SCBronco1

Rank V

Promoter III

Sep 20, 2021
Myrtle Beach
First Name
Peter
Last Name
VanHeyde
Member #

Oh and if you aren't all crying with me, then I'm disappointed, it's been a terrible night.

“I'm just a girl, standing in front of the Bronco Nation Forum, asking to love my Bronco.”
Wow, calling out a line from Notting Hill . . . deep

• Haha

SCBronco1

Rank V

Promoter III

Sep 20, 2021
Myrtle Beach
First Name
Peter
Last Name
VanHeyde
Member #

I have those shitty neighbors too, dogs (and rooster) barking all night and day, never ends. The day that I can hop in the Bronco and take off will be a victorious day indeed ....
Hope you all get your freedom sooner than later(y)
Sounds like you need to have a "Winner, winner chicken dinner" kind of night to me.

Coach1

Rank IV

Advocate III

Aug 29, 2021
Daytona Beach, FL.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Pace
Member #

My WildTrak was supposed to be a gift to myself on my 45th birthday. I thought I ordered in plenty of time.

I will turn 46 on Sunday and I've reached my limit. (Roughly a year and a half.) I switched dealers once because that "was a problem." With little to no info coming from Ford - my dealer telling me things like "You'll know before I do!", I've decided to start looking in a completely different direction. The situation and the dream that I had of getting another Bronco (like I had when I was 16) and enjoying it with my family, is simply too tarnished at this point. I put the blame squarely on @Ford Motor Company but really enjoyed reading this site and the folks here. I have a full-year membership here - stickers - the hat - the grille badge but enough is enough.

I'm not sure if anyone wants to scoop up my hat and badge but they are now free to a good home. PM me and I'll even cover shipping. I'll stay on here for a bit.

I appreciate the heck out of all of you and I wish you nothing but amazing luck and time with your new Broncos!

Have a great weekend!
Know the feeling...I've passed two birthdays since reserving & ordering my Velocity Blue 2dr., Wildtrak

alu5530

Rank III

Advocate II

Feb 24, 2022
Missouri, USA
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Unerstall
Member #

My WildTrak was supposed to be a gift to myself on my 45th birthday. I thought I ordered in plenty of time.

I will turn 46 on Sunday and I've reached my limit. (Roughly a year and a half.) I switched dealers once because that "was a problem." With little to no info coming from Ford - my dealer telling me things like "You'll know before I do!", I've decided to start looking in a completely different direction. The situation and the dream that I had of getting another Bronco (like I had when I was 16) and enjoying it with my family, is simply too tarnished at this point. I put the blame squarely on @Ford Motor Company but really enjoyed reading this site and the folks here. I have a full-year membership here - stickers - the hat - the grille badge but enough is enough.

I'm not sure if anyone wants to scoop up my hat and badge but they are now free to a good home. PM me and I'll even cover shipping. I'll stay on here for a bit.

I appreciate the heck out of all of you and I wish you nothing but amazing luck and time with your new Broncos!

Have a great weekend!
I totally feel ya!! I ordered in Aug 21, I am a dealership office manager and could not stand the wait. I put my name on some dealerships for their next Bronco and got a call with a dropped order and scored a gorgeous Wildtrack for 10 over. Good luck to you, I would suggest that, put your name on a list and pick and choose what you can live with.

Arrowbear Rider

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Oct 18, 2021
SoCal
First Name
Marcus
Last Name
Geiger
Give up. give up because you didn't get the most capable (at the time) model with add options produced during a pandemic and a shortage of parts. give up, because Ford should had it built by YOUR birthday. give up.

give up, because...

My Tacoma died on my birthday (2020) in the worst possible place and at the worst possible time and it's gone; with no money. I missed my capable truck so much that a few months after buying the Mazda3 (I had to buy something due to the market) I ordered a Bronco (needed... err wanted a Capable vehicle with a manual) and my hopes of having it by my last birthday in 22 has long past. But everyone I know that NEEDS to buy a car is settling when buying, while those that WANT to buy a new vehicle are paying more.

So... Give up your space to one of us.

Just don't give it to the dealer.

Yes, tough love from an elder.

73chesney

Rank V

Don't delete

Apr 30, 2021
Slinger, Wisconsin, USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Chesney
I did wait 610 days from my reservation and I feel your pain. Of course I'm glad I got mine 3/17/2022 but there are some silver linings to the delays depending on your desires.. I missed the HOSS 3.0 option by 1 week, just a slight "ugh" on that option. Now we see potential of painted hard tops and a new "vintage" color for 2023. No doubt changes and features will continue to change and improve. I hope you feel like me after your deliveries. The wait was worth it. I'd do it again for our boy "Bronx"!
20220623_173236_resized.jpg

chrisjep65

Rank 0

Advocate I

May 2, 2022
Massachusetts, USA
First Name
chris
Last Name
jepsen
I did the exact same thing as you, I Ordered a J**p Wrangler Willys fully loaded in March and "no lie" got it 5 weeks later.
However I am going to sell (as @tlowell01 has stated) the J**p when the Bronco is finally in transit to the Dealership, unfortunately it sounds like I will be reordering for the 3rd time at the end of 2022 for a 2023......:(
Same as you... I've moved on to the gladiator, arrived super fast and already decked out with lift kit, bumpers, and lights... its been about 18months for my wait and that is simply just sad for the company that invented the assembly line! so sad... henry would be crushed ... not sure what i'll do if and when it ever arrives... probaly just sell it

• Sad
Reactions: 73chesney