Nov 14, 2020

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
vintage, D190065
Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2020

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

Interesting how on the First Edition both Cyber Orange and Rapid Red are late availability colors!

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

It super late, my build starts Dec 7th
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

It super late, my build starts Dec 7th

Interesting how the Bronco Sport Build and Price has no mention of late availability for any of the colors. I guess that news must pop up at the time when the order is placed. Maybe the same thing will happen with Bronco? I see heads exploding again.

Rank VI

Nov 14, 2020

Interesting how the Bronco Sport Build and Price has no mention of late availability for any of the colors. I guess that news must pop up at the time when the order is placed. Maybe the same thing will happen with Bronco? I see heads exploding again.
I think Bronco will be ok.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Bronc96, BuzzyBud

Rank II

Dec 13, 2020

Ford misleading people with the First Edition. It’s not fully loaded (not equipped with Copilot 360+). Badlands with Badlands package better equipped for $1500 less.

Rank II

Jan 31, 2021

Ford misleading people with the First Edition. It’s not fully loaded (not equipped with Copilot 360+). Badlands with Badlands package better equipped for $1500 less.
Is this true? What is the difference between the two? Some are saying the Badlands has more than the FE, has anyone confirmed this? Thanks!

Rank II

Jan 31, 2021

If you add the option for Copilot 360+ on Badlands w/Badlands package then this is true. FE did not include 360+ as standard or an option, so the FE does not have adaptive cruise control.
It's also missing the storage under the rear seat. There may be other differences but those are the two I know of. I'm still loving my FE but this oversight from Ford is annoying.
tracythemighty

Rank II

Jan 31, 2021

If you add the option for Copilot 360+ on Badlands w/Badlands package then this is true. FE did not include 360+ as standard or an option, so the FE does not have adaptive cruise control.
It's also missing the storage under the rear seat. There may be other differences but those are the two I know of. I'm still loving my FE but this oversight from Ford is annoying.
I'm just trying to figure out for my sister. She ordered the Sport FE day one, but her order keeps getting bumped back further. She has heard online that the FE is missing things that Badlands has so she was thinking about looking for a Badlands that's already ready instead. Also, she really liked the brown leather on the Badlands and wasn't sure what the FE will look like. Thanks for the info, I will pass it along.

Rank II

Jan 31, 2021

If she wants "fully loaded" like the FE was supposed to be, she should look for Badlands/with Badlands package, 360+option along with the tow package and she should be pretty much there.
I know the delays are getting frustrating for lots of folks.
Ponds, tracythemighty