Production starts October 26th

Commodore
Jul 31, 2020

Rank VI

Jul 31, 2020

It’s not too late to use the build and price tool and contact your dealer! Ordering a Badlands Edition should move you to early production!!
Big Mike
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2020

Rank II

Jul 31, 2020

Is there info on production schedules regarding models?
Tannerjay87, Commodore

Rank VI

Jul 31, 2020

Is there info on production schedules regarding models?
Thanks
My best guess is FE then Badlands as they are closely optioned.
Tannerjay87

Rank II

Aug 01, 2020

Can't wait to get my badlands
Commodore

Rank VI

Aug 01, 2020

New info; Badlands option is 28% of reservations, so far.
WuNgUn, Tannerjay87

Rank V

Aug 03, 2020

Ordering a Badlands for my folks this week, cool to see them so excited.
Tannerjay87, Commodore

Rank II

Aug 03, 2020

I bet they are excited! What a nice gift.
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 26, 2020

HURRY UP OCTOBER
Ponds, MattH88

Rank II

Aug 29, 2020

If you had to speculate how long it takes between production and arrival at dealership....?
Commodore
SandboxGeneral

Aug 29, 2020

If you had to speculate how long it takes between production and arrival at dealership....?
I have no idea. But I would guess that they'll build a large batch and store them at the factory until they have enough to start shipping out in acceptable numbers. It might also depend on where you live as they'll probably go out on truck and rail across the country.

I live fairly close the the Wayne, Michigan factory and if they'd let me, I'd love to pick up mine as it came off the factory line.

Capture.PNG
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 29, 2020

I live fairly close the the Wayne, Michigan factory and if they'd let me, I'd love to pick up mine as it came off the factory line.
That might be tough as they are being hecho en Mexico . :cool:

Ford to Build Bronco Sport in Mexico
Commodore
SandboxGeneral

Aug 29, 2020

That might be tough as they are being hecho en Mexico . :cool:

Ford to Build Bronco Sport in Mexico
Ahh shoot. I didn't realize I was in the Sport forum. :eek:
Commodore, MattH88

Rank II

Aug 31, 2020

I've been given a delivery date around the first week in June by my dealer. (For a sport). I ordered a couple of weeks ago. He also noted the date could be pushed back if there is a serious COVID resurgence during the fall / winter. I'm not sure I can wait that long as this is for a concept vehicle and I need something to modify by February.

There is also a LOT of "wheeling and dealing" going on with reservations and orders. My gut feeling is the "reservation" and "order" process is not totally regimented and is, as I was told, "a way to see what people are ordering instead of placement in a waiting line." It's totally conceivable you could order a vehicle from an aggressive dealer who follows-up with the process and it arrives months before someone who ordered during the first week of reservations. I heard a radio ad last week while driving through Texas telling listeners they could be "moved to the top of the reservation list for the new Ford Bronco."
Commodore

Moab or bust!!!

Aug 31, 2020

I've been given a delivery date around the first week in June by my dealer. (For a sport). I ordered a couple of weeks ago. He also noted the date could be pushed back if there is a serious COVID resurgence during the fall / winter. I'm not sure I can wait that long as this is for a concept vehicle and I need something to modify by February.

There is also a LOT of "wheeling and dealing" going on with reservations and orders. My gut feeling is the "reservation" and "order" process is not totally regimented and is, as I was told, "a way to see what people are ordering instead of placement in a waiting line." It's totally conceivable you could order a vehicle from an aggressive dealer who follows-up with the process and it arrives months before someone who ordered during the first week of reservations. I heard a radio ad last week while driving through Texas telling listeners they could be "moved to the top of the reservation list for the new Ford Bronco."
Wow! I would have never thought it would take that long to get a Sport. If they are supposed to start building at the end of October, why would it take so long to deliver a vehicle? I haven't heard anything about how many Sports were reserved or ordered.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.
Commodore, Tannerjay87

Rank II

Aug 31, 2020

Dang
Commodore

Rank II

Aug 31, 2020

Just remember, this is just one dealer -- the same one I had to call to motivate them to process the reservation. It's possible the delivery dates could be sooner for some people, or overall for everyone. It would be helpful if they could provide some "rough" idea. This is how rumors start.
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Sep 02, 2020

¡Ay, caramba. Hopefully that’s just crazy talk
Commodore, Deano Bronc

Rank II

Sep 04, 2020

I'll feel a lot more comfortable once I see someone other than a dealer receive an actual "build order."
Ponds, BroncoMax

Rank VI

Sep 17, 2020

I saw somewhere on the broncosportforum that the Ford Herm, MX plant has scheduled production of reservations for BS in December with deliveries to start in January. Late availability colors in March 2021. I cannot seem to find that information.
TXArchitect - 1719
[O=BRONCO=O]
Commodore, Ponds

Rank VI

Oct 23, 2020

The 26th is almost here....
magicbus, WBDubya