Production Scheduling Week of 8/30/21

SlashRacer
Aug 29, 2021

Road trip!!!

Aug 29, 2021

Ford is scheduling 3 weeks of builds in Oct on Thursday!!! Hope everyone gets their build.

36BB7D4D-5081-4C8F-BF2F-22E5387F452F.jpeg8034CD87-18AB-4BFE-A23B-4B0D4383D724.jpeg
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
Hobgoblin, Broncofly
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2021

Wank ER

Aug 30, 2021

That could be a build on my birthday! Nothing big of course, but I keep trying to find milestones to make the calendar pass and keep up morale. Here's to the October 4th week! Good luck to everyone.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Deano Bronc, Curtiss BadSas

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Good luck to all. Maybe my Black Diamond will be built this week.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
BDDavidn

Rank 0

Aug 30, 2021

That could be a build on my birthday! Nothing big of course, but I keep trying to find milestones to make the calendar pass and keep up morale. Here's the the October 4th week! Good luck to everyone.
My Birthday is that week also. It would be cool if mine were built then. Good luck
Deepshag

Rank 0

Aug 30, 2021

So if I got the email for 8/30 production, mine will be built during one of these weeks? How long is it taking after that for delivery?
Deepshag

Wank ER

Aug 30, 2021

So if I got the email for 8/30 production, mine will be built during one of these weeks? How long is it taking after that for delivery?
Factors I am aware of are: Build, weekly burden and your dealer's location for shipping. The last one can be the longest stage, especially if you live on the West Coast. From TN, you should receive it a lot quicker.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
OfficeMan

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

If you have already have a production date, that means you've already been through the scheduling portion. During scheduling this Thursday, more guys will be getting their production dates for the weeks of 10/4 thru 10/18.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
OfficeMan

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

Papa's still waiting for his FE!! Ohhhhh baby!
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)
SlashRacer, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Papa's still waiting for his FE!! Ohhhhh baby!

It would be cutting it close to get an FE build any later then October... That will be way too close for the end of the year.
SlashRacer, Broncofly

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

It would be cutting it close to get an FE build any later then October... That will be way too close for the end of the year.
I'm getting FE numbered 6999!! :unsure: Its like rolling 7's.......but not!:p My dealer has me as a priority 99 on the FE list so that HAS got to mean......4999, 5999 or that special 6999.......ORRRRRR.......maybe that massively illusive 7000!!! o_O MIND BLOWN!!!!!:ROFLMAO:
A big square Lightening Blue FE with puffy tires.....and a CB antenna for good measure! ;-)

Rank IV

Aug 30, 2021

Fingers crossed! My “guesstimate” has always been October so hopefully it’ll be just in time for my birthday too!!​
JBaker, Deepshag

Wank ER

Aug 30, 2021

I'm getting FE numbered 6999!! :unsure: Its like rolling 7's.......but not!:p My dealer has me as a priority 99 on the FE list so that HAS got to mean......4999, 5999 or that special 6999.......ORRRRRR.......maybe that massively illusive 7000!!! o_O MIND BLOWN!!!!!:ROFLMAO:
I haven't heard more about the FE numbering - are they actually numbering them? I was originally hoping the FE badge by the shifter would have individualized numbers but from what I have seen no. Have you heard differently or is a number located elsewhere?
2021 FE Cactus Grey

Libations MOD

Aug 30, 2021

I haven't heard more about the FE numbering - are they actually numbering them? I was originally hoping the FE badge by the shifter would have individualized numbers but from what I have seen no. Have you heard differently or is a number located elsewhere?
Nope, just a FE badge is all I have seen
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Priority 99 for an FE? lol um..... WTF for? 99 means you want a 2022 MY...
kskatt316

Rank VI

Aug 30, 2021

They are NOT numbered from what I have seen. Big let down if you ask me. I basically wrote it as a joke.......get it......yeah, I know, dumb.

Yes, you can ask the dealer to 99 a FE......which I did thinking, if something springs up at least they'll sort it out before mine gets built. I guess you can say if us "Late FE's" get the new top then its worth the wait.......sort of.

Actually, ANY MY21 owner should consider themself a FE holder.......way to go all you MY21 peeps!! :)(y) (y)

Road trip!!!

Aug 30, 2021

How can you be a PC99? All FE’s are to be built in MY21.
2021 Badlands, 4 door, 2.7L, Auto, LUX, SAS, Tow Package, MIC, Velocity Blue.
KennyMac, 1Five1 Garage

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Hmmm I was thinking the same thing, but guessed they knew more than me, but I am not sure why the dealer would put a 99 on a FE????

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

Hmmm I was thinking the same thing, but guessed they knew more than me, but I am not sure why the dealer would put a 99 on a FE????
Plus the options will change... FE will not be ion the list. It would suck to have to drop from an FE if the Option isn't there. just like the Colors that people like that and a 1/20/21 order date. Sorry you will have to pick another color... Sorry we don't build the FE's any more. you will have to pick another model. Better find out from FORD themselves and not the dealers.

@Gloff do you know if you can push out (99) an FE til next year? or will you give up that slot for the FE?
kskatt316

Libations MOD

Aug 30, 2021

Plus the options will change... FE will not be ion the list. It would suck to have to drop from an FE if the Option isn't there. just like the Colors that people like that and a 1/20/21 order date. Sorry you will have to pick another color... Sorry we don't build the FE's any more. you will have to pick another model. Better find out from FORD themselves and not the dealers.

@Gloff do you know if you can push out (99) an FE til next year? or will you give up that slot for the FE?
It's already been said from Ford NO FE's past 21MY
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
KennyMac, Gloff

Rank V

Aug 30, 2021

They are NOT numbered from what I have seen. Big let down if you ask me. I basically wrote it as a joke.......get it......yeah, I know, dumb.

Yes, you can ask the dealer to 99 a FE......which I did thinking, if something springs up at least they'll sort it out before mine gets built. I guess you can say if us "Late FE's" get the new top then its worth the wait.......sort of.

Actually, ANY MY21 owner should consider themself a FE holder.......way to go all you MY21 peeps!! :)(y) (y)
If you 99 your order, you will no longer get a First Edition, you'll have to pick a different trim when you order a 2022.
SlashRacer, ResidualGenius