Production Dates

rfreeman
Oct 06, 2021

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

So I received an email saying that my build date have been updated to an earlier date. Awesome!!!!!!!! Just curious if anybody can give insight into when I might be able to see progress on what is happening with my Bronco. It isn't showing up yet on the progress report. I know it's early, just super excited and didn't know if anyone could give insight.

Attachments

cjduncan
Last edited by a moderator: Oct 06, 2021

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

Well, I had a build week of August 15th, then a build week mid September, now I have a build week of October 18th. I do not bother checking updates since it changes every month. I guess when my order is ready I will know but little faith do I have in this process. That Audi RS5 I drove is looking more and more fun every day.
CarolFrank915, Airwolf

Rank III

Oct 06, 2021

I think that means your bronco is in production. I have the same status now. The production mark is circled, but not filled in. Mine says it should take a few days to complete. I'm just so glad to see some movement.
TK1215

Rank III

Oct 07, 2021

Right on. Hope you get yours soon. But hey, got a print, a hammock so far. Lol
CarolFrank915, smackenzie

Rank III

Oct 07, 2021

Thanks! Appreciate the info.

Rank V

Oct 07, 2021

On your window sticker you will see your blend date at the top of the page. That is the official day of when your Bronco is completely built. At that point, depending on where you are it could be up to 3-4 weeks until delivery. My blend date is 10/13, so I won't be expecting my Bronco to CA and my dealer until sometime in November. My friend had a build/blend date of 10/4 and her Bronco tracker says delivery sometime from 10/23-10/29 (to CA). You will have an estimated delivery window a few days after your build/blend date in your Ford tracker. That is if everything goes without a hitch so fingers crossed. I hope that helps.
Ghostof1776

Rank III

Oct 07, 2021

I see that now. Mine is showing 10/06. I just reached out to the dealership and they informed me, like you said, if all goes according to plans 4-6 weeks. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the info.
Ghostof1776, jedmisten

Rank III

Oct 07, 2021

Any idea if they send update emails during the build process? I thought I read that somewhere.
ScottTexas

Rank V

Oct 07, 2021

Any idea if they send update emails during the build process? I thought I read that somewhere.
I haven't received any emails from Ford through this whole process, but that may just be me. I never received an order email, build email, or bumped email. However, I think that was just me. I think your dealer is going to be your best connection as far as that info. Ford communication at best is bad. :)

Rank III

Oct 07, 2021

I haven't received any emails from Ford through this whole process, but that may just be me. I never received an order email, build email, or bumped email. However, I think that was just me. I think your dealer is going to be your best connection as far as that info. Ford communication at best is bad. :)

Cool. Thanks!

Rank III

Oct 09, 2021

I have to admit that the Ford customer service has actually been as helpful as they could. I was able to get through every time I phoned. They were always very friendly and honest. They told me that my dealer will know more than them and I have found that to be true as well. Dealers are the way to go and whom to speak to.

Yea… I’m a bit OBSESSED

Oct 09, 2021

Hello all…
Just a quick question, does anyone know if priority code 19 has any bearing on getting an MY21 or not? I haven’t received a production schedule as of 10/9 and I’ve read the latest news from Ford. Reservation 8/7, order placed 2/18.

Rank III

Oct 11, 2021

I have to admit that the Ford customer service has actually been as helpful as they could. I was able to get through every time I phoned. They were always very friendly and honest. They told me that my dealer will know more than them and I have found that to be true as well. Dealers are the way to go and whom to speak to.

Good to know. Thanks!

Rank III

Oct 11, 2021

Hello all…
Just a quick question, does anyone know if priority code 19 has any bearing on getting an MY21 or not? I haven’t received a production schedule as of 10/9 and I’ve read the latest news from Ford. Reservation 8/7, order placed 2/18.

Where are you finding the Priority code? Is it on the window sticker?

Moab or bust!!!

Oct 11, 2021

Hello all…
No, any priority from 10 to 19 (all the same) will make you eligible to be built.
2022 Bronco Badlands, 4D, Hot Pepper Red, 2.7, Squatch, Lux, and MIC.
7/13/2020 10:04pm reservation. Blend 6/16/2022 Delivered 6/26/2022.
Dealership - Stephen's Auto Center.

Yea… I’m a bit OBSESSED

Oct 11, 2021

Hello all…

Where are you finding the Priority code? Is it on the window sticker?

Mine was on my order I got from my dealership when I placed the order. I think it was on the same spec sheet that listed model/color/options etc

Rank III

Oct 11, 2021

Mine was on my order I got from my dealership when I placed the order. I think it was on the same spec sheet that listed model/color/options etc

My priority code was 10.

Rank IV

Oct 11, 2021

Good to know. Thanks!
Calling Ford directly has been my way of communication. My dealer wasn't even checking his email for updates (even though he apparently has his own order in...like all of them I'm sure just so they can get some in the door to sell? Horrible of me to say that...but I don't have my Bronco so I'm a little bitter.). Once Broncos went on hold the first time, he stopped contacting me completely. Now that I am converting my order to a MY22 (and will be spending more money = more commission), he is my friend again. A lot of other folks have had great experiences with their dealers though...so try both.
Badlands, carbonized grey, 4d, 2.3 manual, SAS, gave in to the soft top
Res date: 14Jul2020 Order date: 12Feb2021 Reorder date: 25Oct2021

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

So I received an email saying that my build date have been updated to an earlier date. Awesome!!!!!!!! Just curious if anybody can give insight into when I might be able to see progress on what is happening with my Bronco. It isn't showing up yet on the progress report. I know it's early, just super excited and didn't know if anyone could give insight.

Just got another update email from Ford. This email says that it is now "built" and they expect it to be at my dealer between Oct 17-23. That sounds very optimistic to have it delivered as early as 4 days after it is built, but I will just hope for the best.

As far as the timeline, mine moved from "ordered" to "in production" on Oct 5th. So it was in production for about 9 days, and scheduled to be at my dealer from 12-19 days after it went into production. I got my window sticker around the 5th as well. I guess its time to let the wife know she will need to start parking outside soon!
bronco.png
Deano Bronc

Yea… I’m a bit OBSESSED

Oct 16, 2021

Well good news and bad news for me. No vin or production date as of Wednesday, so I re confirmed my order for a 22MY. I supposed the good news is my original ‘69 bronco scripts have been powdercoated and ready to be picked up today. I can at least post pics of those later today.
Deano Bronc, SlashRacer