Production date of 9/27

Labronoco
Sep 19, 2021

Rank 0

Sep 19, 2021

Hi folks,
This is my first post here. I put my order in last year and been waiting for my Bronco like the rest of you. My initial build was a 2 door base stick shift w hard top but once I read about the hard top issue causing delays and not seeing any sticks even on first editions I changed my order to a 4 door soft top automatic (velocity blue). I finally got my production week email and Vin last month (week of 9/27) so obviously I have been counting days (and the minutes) until I the built email! Not to mention delivery.
I do have a few questions for those of you in the know and would appreciate any feedback you might have:
1. I do not want the dealer to screw me over so what’s the best approach? How can I make sure the dealership does not charge me over MSRP? Is there like a Ford hotline for dealers that try to be shady (I’m sure not lol)
2. How can I make sure they don’t put any add ons? Including the front license plate? I’m thinking of going to the dealership now and talking to the manager.
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2021

Libations MOD

Sep 20, 2021

Welcome!!
1. what was your signed price when you ordered??
2. Put that on your order but if you have a VIN you cant change your order. I think though plates are DIO
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Labronoco

Rank 0

Sep 20, 2021

Welcome!!
1. what was your signed price when you ordered??
2. Put that on your order but if you have a VIN you cant change your order. I think though plates are DIO
Thank you! Didn't sign anything unfortunately. Was all done via email contact w the dealer in Los Angeles. They obviously had my built but never met them in person to sign anything.
Regarding the plate, sorry but what's DIO?

Libations MOD

Sep 21, 2021

Thank you! Didn't sign anything unfortunately. Was all done via email contact w the dealer in Los Angeles. They obviously had my built but never met them in person to sign anything.
Regarding the plate, sorry but what's DIO?
DIO - Dealer installed option
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Labronoco
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 21, 2021

Hi folks,
This is my first post here. I put my order in last year and been waiting for my Bronco like the rest of you. My initial build was a 2 door base stick shift w hard top but once I read about the hard top issue causing delays and not seeing any sticks even on first editions I changed my order to a 4 door soft top automatic (velocity blue). I finally got my production week email and Vin last month (week of 9/27) so obviously I have been counting days (and the minutes) until I the built email! Not to mention delivery.
I do have a few questions for those of you in the know and would appreciate any feedback you might have:
1. I do not want the dealer to screw me over so what’s the best approach? How can I make sure the dealership does not charge me over MSRP? Is there like a Ford hotline for dealers that try to be shady (I’m sure not lol)
2. How can I make sure they don’t put any add ons? Including the front license plate? I’m thinking of going to the dealership now and talking to the manager.
Have you gotten your window sticker yet? I switched to the 4d OB and got the same built week. I’ve heard you’ll get the window sticker from 3-7 days prior to build. So not sure and I haven’t yet.

To answer, there is a 1800 for their customer service but not sure how well that wil work and there isn’t much you can do unless you got it in writing. The bad/good news is that you can walk away. Yes, it sucks, but I think more of us are going to be in that bind.

Surprisingly, there’s at least one that reserved and ordered a bronco. Bronco shows up and come to find out he had a 550s credit score.For a 50k bronco..he really thought he could get it, as I was told by the dealership.
Labronoco
OBXBroncoGuy

Sep 21, 2021

Make sure you bug the hell out of them if you don’t want them installed.
Labronoco

Rank 0

Sep 21, 2021

Have you gotten your window sticker yet? I switched to the 4d OB and got the same built week. I’ve heard you’ll get the window sticker from 3-7 days prior to build. So not sure and I haven’t yet.

To answer, there is a 1800 for their customer service but not sure how well that wil work and there isn’t much you can do unless you got it in writing. The bad/good news is that you can walk away. Yes, it sucks, but I think more of us are going to be in that bind.

Surprisingly, there’s at least one that reserved and ordered a bronco. Bronco shows up and come to find out he had a 550s credit score.For a 50k bronco..he really thought he could get it, as I was told by the dealership.

No window sticker yet.. to be honest I guess I'm willing to pay the extra 1.5 to 2k just to get my Bronco at this point if they force it on me. My credit score is around 800 so planning on getting pre approved for a low interest car loan w my bank and then taking that to the dealer.

Rank 0

Sep 21, 2021

Make sure you bug the hell out of them if you don’t want them installed.

Makes sense, I need to stalk that dealership daily! :unsure:

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2021

Sooooo.. my prod date was pushed to 10/18..
But now when I click on the email which would allow me to see my build date, order number, VIN and dealer.. now NOTHING comes up and tells me I have an invalid VIN.. wtf?? Is this for real???
I emailed the dealer but haven't heard back. Will keep this thread updated. Hopefully not another BS move by @Ford Motor Company
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

Sooooo.. my prod date was pushed to 10/18..
But now when I click on the email which would allow me to see my built date, order number, VIN and deal.. NOTHING comes up and tells me I have an invalid VIN.. wtf?? Is this for real???
I emailed the dealer but haven't heard back. Will keep this thread updated. Hopefully not another BS move by @Ford Motor Company

This same thing happened to me! My dealer told me that it was a glitch in the system and everything is still moving forward as planned. I plan to check again tomorrow morning.
Labronoco

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2021

This same thing happened to me! My dealer told me that it was a glitch in the system and everything is still moving forward as planned. I plan to check again tomorrow morning.
Please keep this thread updated. I plan to visit the dealership tomorrow afternoon if I don't hear back. This is nonsense. They better be ready for a lawsuit.
Deano Bronc, Psocci3344

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

Mine disappeared on the tracking site last week. Dealer assured everything was good. Today i got a text it showed up on the lot from dealer and finished all paperwork this afternoon.
Deano Bronc, Psocci3344

Rank 0

Oct 14, 2021

Mine disappeared on the tracking site last week. Dealer assured everything was good. Today i got a text it showed up on the lot from dealer and finished all paperwork this afternoon.
Congratulations! Did you get it at MSRP? & if so did you have a contract in writing before the build?
Psocci3344

Rank V

Oct 14, 2021

I put $500 down when I ordered and asked for a copy of the invoice then that showed all options and pricing. . Nothing changed and they did assure me no ADM would be added. Literally took me an hour to do all the paperwork and finance and I was gone
Psocci3344

Rank IV

Oct 14, 2021

This is awesome news! Congratulations! Quick question. When was your Bronco scheduled to go into production? How early did it arrive at your dealer? So pumped for you, that’s the best news I’ve heard all day.

Rank III

Oct 14, 2021

Congrats on the bronco @Jmainquist!

@Psocci3344
Regarding tracking etc. I found out today that my OB bronco has been sitting in a parking lot not to far from the dealership. Seems like they're backed up on truck drivers to haul the vehicles to the dealership. For pricing, I heard that Ford was frowning upon dealerships who attempted to charge over msrp. They can't control what they sell it for but they don't have to convert their orders either. Seems like most people are paying at or below mspr depending on location.
Jmainquist, Psocci3344

Rank 0

Oct 16, 2021

Congratulations! Did you get it MSRP?
My dealer confirmed their system is showing the correct information. 4-6 weeks estimated delivery. Next I need to get them to confirm MSRP in writing or would have to pull the Better Business Bureau on them.

Rank III

Oct 17, 2021

Congratulations! Did you get it MSRP?
My dealer confirmed their system is showing the correct information. 4-6 weeks estimated delivery. Next I need to get them to confirm MSRP in writing or would have to pull the Better Business Bureau on them.
So I ended up picking mine up this past Thursday night! Looks like it came in and was delivered 5 days after awaiting vehicle transport to the dealership. Paid sticker price and am happy with the purchase!

Attachments

Psocci3344, Deano Bronc

Rank 0

Oct 20, 2021

So I sent an email to my contact at the dealer asking to confirm MSRP this morning. No response of course... ugh.. at least she confirmed the vin last week.. eventhough the ford system doesn't prepopulate the info anymore and I don't have my order number
Looks like I have to go in.. :cautious:
Why in the hell does it have to be so stressful to spend 40k+.. :unsure:

Rank III

Oct 20, 2021

So I sent an email to my contact at the dealer asking to confirm MSRP this morning. No response of course... ugh.. at least she confirmed the vin last week.. eventhough the ford system doesn't prepopulate the info anymore and I don't have my order number
Looks like I have to go in.. :cautious:
Why in the hell does it have to be so stressful to spend 40k+.. :unsure:
FYI I heard from my dealership that Ford is recommending dealerships not charging over msrp. They can’t tell the dealership what to charge but they don’t have to pull their orders. I’d mention it when you go in to hear what they say. Once I mentioned this forum I felt like my salesman was straight up with me.
Deano Bronc, Labronoco