Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 24, 2021
Townsend De
First Name
William
Last Name
Proud
Its finally fixed!! Got it working at like 640 pm est tuesday.to bad we lost all that time and from what I heard we are all going to have to wait for a 22 .

Reactions: scottfwalter

scottfwalter

Rank III

Advocate II

Jun 18, 2021
Dallas TX
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Walter
Member #

Its finally fixed!! Got it working at like 640 pm est tuesday.to bad we lost all that time and from what I heard we are all going to have to wait for a 22 .
Just in time. On Bronco6g they are reporting that Ford has ended the reservation program. I guess now you just go to the dealer to order without having to through the hoops we had to go thru.

Advocate I

Aug 18, 2021
PA
First Name
Raj
Last Name
S
Update: just went through this morning. Scott may be onto something, might be because of Ford ending the reservation program.

Snowdogyyz

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Aug 5, 2021
NC
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Carmichael
Does anyone know what’s involved with moving my order to another dealer? I don’t want to lose my reservation stamp but I e been waiting since 8-9 for my order to be confirmed. I’ve reached out and nothing but crickets. I’m just about done with these guys.

Bproud81

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 24, 2021
Townsend De
First Name
William
Last Name
Proud
Does anyone know what’s involved with moving my order to another dealer? I don’t want to lose my reservation stamp but I e been waiting since 8-9 for my order to be confirmed. I’ve reached out and nothing but crickets. I’m just about done with these guys.
I think you will loose your reservation # and have to start from scratch.

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

At this point why is Ford accepting any more orders? I know, I know so don’t even say it people! But I mean really, let’s get this sorted out
According to my dealer Ford is not taking orders.

Andher15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 29, 2021
San Antonio
First Name
Herandi
Last Name
Munoz
I also have the same problem, I put my reservation in on 8/2 and my dealership informed me that they will put my order in sometimes September. Does this seem right?

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

I also have the same problem, I put my reservation in on 8/2 and my dealership informed me that they will put my order in sometimes September. Does this seem right?
Actually yes, they are opening order banks Sept 9 according to Ford, but my screwball dealer tells me next year and won't answer my questions.

Reactions: Andher15

Snowdogyyz

Rank II

Super Supporter II

Aug 5, 2021
NC
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Carmichael
I’ve heard various reasons. Two main ones are no orders until the 22 order banks open and software issues at Ford not allowing reservations to be converted to orders. Not sure which is true but my order was placed on 8/9 and still not confirmed.

Reactions: Andher15

Andher15

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 29, 2021
San Antonio
First Name
Herandi
Last Name
Munoz
Actually yes, they are opening order banks Sept 9 according to Ford, but my screwball dealer tells me next year and won't answer my questions.
So theoretically I should be able to go in person on September 9th to convert my reservation to an order correct?

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

So theoretically I should be able to go in person on September 9th to convert my reservation to an order correct?
Theoretically. but in practice I wouldn't bet on it.If the dealer doesn't want to place the order your screwed.

ebstats

Rank 0

Advocate I

Sep 14, 2021
Rockwall, TX
First Name
Elizabeth
Last Name
Baumler
Do you know the priority code of your order? If it's 99 then your order won't be considered by Ford to be built. If it is less than 99 then you should halve have received a confirmatiion email about your order from Ford.

You could also try this URL once you logged into your Ford account. https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX. Replace the X's with your reservation/order number. Mine is in priority code 99 until the 2022 order bank opens up and looks like this: View attachment 16693
Thank you so much for posting this. I was stuck on the "Order with Dealer" page, but using this url with my order number produced a page identical to this. Also, the build it shows is not the order build I placed. History: Reservation second week, went in to order Aug 21, 2021, was waiting for manual Saq base in MY22 but decided to go ahead with auto trans. Ordered with dealer, no email confirm, questioned, still no email but sent build sheet. I noticed priority 99, and called it out, he said was changed. Here we are Sept. 14, still no confirm email and my page looks identical to yours. Called Ford, useless, said contact dealer. Apparently they "can't see" code, ok. Question, is there any way for me to tell short of trusting the dealer that my order was submitted with any priority other than 99? Should it say "confirmed" rather than "order processing" or is this what it looks like until you get a VIN? I get due to constraints and all that mess I am likely to get a MY22 but want to make sure I'm in the queue so I get a shot. Build is below.

2 door base
Auto
Aux switches
Saq pkg

Bproud81

Rank 0

Advocate II

Aug 24, 2021
Townsend De
First Name
William
Last Name
Proud
Do you know the priority code of your order? If it's 99 then your order won't be considered by Ford to be built. If it is less than 99 then you should halve have received a confirmatiion email about your order from Ford.

You could also try this URL once you logged into your Ford account. https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX. Replace the X's with your reservation/order number. Mine is in priority code 99 until the 2022 order bank opens up and looks like this: View attachment 16693
Do you have any more tricks up your sleeve? Like a production list?