Price Gouging Going Down??

Bronco_Girl
Sep 08, 2021

Rank VI

Sep 08, 2021

I was out and about somewhere different than where my Ford dealer is at and saw these Bronco Sports.

20210908_114352.jpg

Of course I stopped and looked! They were all very dirty and it was obvious they had been sitting there for a while. Which tells me the excitement for them is dying down. Perhaps the "Admin Fees" will go away soon now that they are sitting on lots??

° One had no admin fee.
° The Badlands had a $3,500 admin fee
° The Outer Banks had a $5,000 admin fee.

There was no full-size Bronco there. I think those are still selling well.
KennyMac, the poacher
Last edited by a moderator: Sep 08, 2021

Gladesmen

Sep 08, 2021

I was out and about somewhere different than where my Ford dealer is at and saw these Bronco Sports.

View attachment 18043

Of course I stopped and looked! They were all very dirty and it was obvious they had been sitting there for a while. Which tells me the excitement for them is dying down. Perhaps the "Admin Fees" will go away soon now that they are sitting on lots??

° One had no admin fee.
° The Badlands had a $3,500 admin fee
° The Outer Banks had a $5,000 admin fee.

There was no full-size Bronco there. I think those are still selling well.
Yep and they are still on the lot too.
Bronco Nation 1100. Everglades, Desert Sand
Res: 7/30/20 ordered 1/22/21 reorder 10/15/21 changed to Everglades 3/9/22 schedule 8/29/22 bumped to 9/5; 9/7/22 blend, 9/9 Mods, 9/26/22 completed, 10/7 shipped, 11/3/22 delivery
Bronco_Girl

Rank V

Sep 09, 2021

[You will be able to talk them down. There are 5 sitting at the dealer lot near us. They say they are having a hard time selling them now that the Broncos are starting to show up.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Sep 09, 2021

I honestly think the Bronco Sport would sell better under a totally different name. As it is, it kinds of has an "Aww....look at the baby Bronco" kind of vibe. I would constantly feel like people pulling up next to me in the full size Broncos were looking down on me. But I'm also thinking of it from the perspective that I want the big Bronco and so the Sport would be like a consolation prize.
Badlands | Sasquatch | Cyber Orange | 2.7L | Lux | Soft Top
Bronco_Girl

Rank 0

Sep 11, 2021

been running into dealers charging $10k markup on full size broncos. i found a few who actually modified the car (wheels, tires, wrap, bumper, etc) and marked it up $30k.
Deano Bronc, KennyMac

Rank V

Sep 12, 2021

Bronco sport is the most bad ass vehicle in its class. Fair enough...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery
Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Sep 12, 2021

Bronco sport is the most bad ass vehicle in its class. Fair enough...
What else is in its class? One of the Jeeps I'm sure.

They are kinda cool, and if I wasn't a raging Broncoholic, it be a much better daily driver for me. Lol.... truth be told.
Day 1 res first 3 hours, Feb 6th order; May 25th? scheduled for build, July 15th Build date, Dirt Mountain 2.5 months, delivered into my loving hands Oct. 8th
Wanted 33, Bronco_Girl