Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
Today I spent time test driving a Badlands 4Door soft top as I prepare for Off-Roadeo tomorrow in New Hampshire. A Jeep Gladiator buddy joined in on the fun.

I spent time prior to today viewing the 29 Broncos assigned to the NH location. They will have at least 6 Broncos like this one which is also like the one I have on order. (My Bronco will be Carb Gray.)

The goal today was to gather more of an understanding regarding steering wheel, seat, and mirror adjustments. Also, more time was spent on the roads getting a greater feel for the Bronco’s manners and response.

My buddy had fun tagging along but stills loves his Gladiator on 37s!

Bronco 1.jpg
Bronco 2.jpg
Bronco 3.jpg
Bronco 4.jpg

Bike007b

Rank V

Supporter III

Feb 12, 2021
Las Vegas, NV, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hauritz
Member #

Today I spent time test driving a Badlands 4Door soft top as I prepare for Off-Roadeo tomorrow in New Hampshire. A Jeep Gladiator buddy joined in on the fun.

I spent time prior to today viewing the 29 Broncos assigned to the NH location. They will have at least 6 Broncos like this one which is also like the one I have on order. (My Bronco will be Carb Gray.)

The goal today was to gather more of an understanding regarding steering wheel, seat, and mirror adjustments. Also, more time was spent on the roads getting a greater feel for the Bronco’s manners and response.

View attachment 16890View attachment 16891View attachment 16892View attachment 16893
Have a great time tomorrow.

TK1215

Rank VI

Champion I

Jan 1, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Kiely
Member #

View attachment 16890View attachment 16891View attachment 16892View attachment 16893
That is exactly the same vehicle I test drove at the dealership. I gotta say the CO was better in person than I anticipated. And the 33” non Sasquatch looked and drove really well. Have a great day tomorrow. Looking forward to your follow up critique and photo’s

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Safe travels and enjoy Buzzy!

I am definitely looking forward to your thoughts on the New Hampshire location as well. This is where we are likely headed in the near future. :)

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
TBD
Last Name
TBD
What an amazing day! I will migrate my future postings over to the thread Will began and add more content and photos. Lots of great info to share.
It has been a long day and time to hit the sack. Sweet dreams for sure!

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Just finalized our route there with campsites booked, 1,440 miles over 4 days, not counting the inevitable unplanned detours that I'm planning on happening. We are viewing the Off Roadeo as an excuse for the trip, and but a stop on our adventure, but yeah, the most anticipated stop. Next to plan the trip home, or do we just wing it?
Screenshot_20210816-200927_Maps.jpg

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

What an amazing day! I will migrate my future postings over to the thread Will began and add more content and photos. Lots of great info to share.
It has been a long day and time to hit the sack. Sweet dreams for sure!
Buzzy, looks like you had an epic day! Love your shirt, I have the same one.

If you have a chance, can you please explore how things will work for locking the tailgate to fully secure the storage space when one has one of the Tuffy security systems set up in the back. I can’t seem to find If the tailgate can remain locked even if someone gains access to the front of the vehicle.

If you had the top/doors off or someone cuts into the soft top and could access the front to hit unlock. Will the tailgate stay locked unless the key or key fob is used to unlock it? I think the answer is yes but I can’t seem to track that down. Appreciate your insight. Enjoy day two!

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

Just finalized our route there with campsites booked, 1,440 miles over 4 days, not counting the inevitable unplanned detours that I'm planning on happening. We are viewing the Off Roadeo as an excuse for the trip, and but a stop on our adventure, but yeah, the most anticipated stop. Next to plan the trip home, or do we just wing it?View attachment 16992
KennyMac looks like you are going to just past us here in Alpharetta. Looks like a great road trip. Post some great pictures along the way.

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
Buzzy, looks like you had an epic day! Love your shirt, I have the same one.

If you have a chance, can you please explore how things will work for locking the tailgate to fully secure the storage space when one has one of the Tuffy security systems set up in the back. I can’t seem to find If the tailgate can remain locked even if someone gains access to the front of the vehicle.

If you had the top/doors off or someone cuts into the soft top and could access the front to hit unlock. Will the tailgate stay locked unless the key or key fob is used to unlock it? I think the answer is yes but I can’t seem to track that down. Appreciate your insight. Enjoy day two!
From what I read in the early days, if you take the doors off and lock from the fob, the only way to open the rear door is to unlock from the fob or the optional keypad. The interior unlock button is on the doors, so doesn't exist if the doors are removed, so no way to unlock.

KennyMac

Rank V

Promoter II

Dec 7, 2020
Alabama, USA
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
MacAllister
KennyMac looks like you are going to just past us here in Alpharetta. Looks like a great road trip. Post some great pictures along the way.
Yeah, I'll wave on the way by! We're going that way to drop off the dogs with a trusted friend, I wish we could take them with us but the day of off roadeo is too long to leave them unattended and I'm nervous of boarding them out of state.

Reactions: Hobgoblin

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

From what I read in the early days, if you take the doors off and lock from the fob, the only way to open the rear door is to unlock from the fob or the optional keypad. The interior unlock button is on the doors, so doesn't exist if the doors are removed, so no way to unlock.
That is what I recollected as well but have not heard anything more about it in the hands of the public yet. I would hope the same would hold true if someone cut through as well. Key fob and key pad would be the answer.

Reactions: KennyMac

BroncoPA65

Rank IV

Advocate III

Jan 24, 2021
Lehigh Valley, USA
First Name
S
Last Name
M
Member #

Just finalized our route there with campsites booked, 1,440 miles over 4 days, not counting the inevitable unplanned detours that I'm planning on happening. We are viewing the Off Roadeo as an excuse for the trip, and but a stop on our adventure, but yeah, the most anticipated stop. Next to plan the trip home, or do we just wing it?View attachment 16992
You'll be passing close to me when you're on I-78 in the Lehigh Valley. Enjoy the ride in PA!

Reactions: KennyMac and TK1215