Pre/post Off-Rodeo ride?

Flourman
Apr 14, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 14, 2021

Throwing this out there for the slim chance of any dirt bikers that will also be at the Off-Rodeo. I’d be down for a group dirt bike ride through Fins and Things/Hells Revenge and maybe Slick Rock Trail. Might be a reach but thought I’d see who was interested. Can change trails based on skill level too.
Picture below is from Klondike Bluffs (my 6 year old did it with ease)

7BEAA6D0-3C83-4282-AE6A-93C710DEF7AB.jpeg
Commodore, Bschurr
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2021

Wank ER

Apr 18, 2021

I'll stick to mowing my lawn today, maybe tomorrow. :oops:
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Commodore, SlashRacer

Off-Roadeo Ranger

Apr 22, 2021

I will be down for that if I can acquire a new bike by the time you go. Once they open registration, let me know when you're going and we can try to work it out.
Commodore, SlashRacer

Rank VI

Apr 22, 2021

I will be down for that if I can acquire a new bike by the time you go. Once they open registration, let me know when you're going and we can try to work it out.
Sounds like a plan!
Commodore, SlashRacer

No Ragerts

Apr 22, 2021

Throwing this out there for the slim chance of any dirt bikers that will also be at the Off-Rodeo. I’d be down for a group dirt bike ride through Fins and Things/Hells Revenge and maybe Slick Rock Trail. Might be a reach but thought I’d see who was interested. Can change trails based on skill level too.
Picture below is from Klondike Bluffs (my 6 year old did it with ease)

View attachment 11505
Ahhhhh - riding dirt bikes with my dad back in the day. Great memories!! I have a few street bikes now but need an excuse for another new toy! If I lived out there I would definitely join. Have fun & share pics!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
TorgSurv, Flourman