POLL: How has B&P Pricing Changes Affected Your Build?

B&P was updated with pricing for the 10-Speed Automatic and Advanced 4x4. How has this affected your

• My Bronco's price went up.

Votes: 130 75.1%
  • My Bronco's price went down.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Bronco's price stayed the same.

Votes: 43 24.9%

• Total voters

David

Rank VI
Staff member
Super Moderator

Promoter II

Mar 19, 2020
Southgate, MI, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Liebmann
Member #

B&P was updated with pricing for the 10-Speed Automatic and Advanced 4x4. How has this affected your Build?

talbot

Rank II

Advocate III

Dec 11, 2020
Calgary
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Hester
Def gone up
I Was settled on a 2DR BL but with the AT and the new roof options I'm now shifting to a BD

• Sad
Reactions: Bronc96 and nic

Hobgoblin

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 29, 2020
Milton, Georgia
First Name
MATT
Last Name
HOBBS
Member #

I guess they figured how to recoup the $300 in Ford Pass credits they gave everyone, and then some!

The tough part is that they answered in the affirmative that the pricing was correct in the live Q&A session for the 2.7 L AT. That was a big mistake. Wish they would have figured a way to recoup without going to the full original price they had figured.

BuzzyBud

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Warren
Last Name
Parlee
Member #

Price went up for me, but I guess I saw that coming during the Q&A with Esteban.
The reality is, I am laser-focused to get that Badlands Carb Gray 2-door in my garage even if I have to carry it on my back!

RonM0710

Rank V

Promoter III

Sep 3, 2020
Spring City, TN
First Name
Ron
Last Name
McCabe
Member #

I may have to drop back to the Big Bend from the Black Diamond. But it appears you can’t get the Auto 4x4 unless you get the Sas package. But then I could get the Signature Lights which the B&P does not list for the BD.

Also thinking of dropping my BIG WANT the 2.7 V6.

Last edited:

ChapEJF

Rank V

Supporter I

Jul 7, 2020
Williamsburg, VA, USA
First Name
Everett
Last Name
Franklin
Member #

My build went up and it has lead me to start working other build options. Now I have two build options within $2k of each other that are radically different (BD, 4DR, 2.7L as maxed as possible and an OBX, 2.3L, LUX). This then lead me to setup up, yes, another spreadsheet to try and make sense of it all! On a positive note I have managed to avoid the year end truck sales, so my fever of "MUST HAVE NEW TRUCK NOW" has subsided for now. We will see how things look in mid-January.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Hard to say for me as the B&P doesn't reflect the ManSquatch I was planning on holding out for. I would assume I can subtract the added auto trans cost out of the equation but we have learned to assume nothing. I still think there are some major issues going on with B&P right now and hopefully can be resolved soon. One thing I know, I am getting a Bronc one way or another even if I have to give up on some "wants" like Sasquatch. :)

bmclain

Rank III

Champion III

Oct 4, 2020
Missouri, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McLain
Member #

Went up in more than one way. Not just the cost of the AT, but the availability of the dual tops. Just need confirmation that the body colored tops is incorrect and they meant MIC tops for the one, and that these aren't late availability anymore due to the delay.

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Mine went up as many others did. Really need to understand the whole top options list and pricing.... Definitely need the 2.7 auto with the Sas package. Going with WT or OBX. Struggling mightily with the interior color options... Anyone one else conflicted?
You are not alone my friend. I go back and forth daily. :)

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Maybe I missed this somewhere but why is the dual top modular body colored hard top plus black soft top $100 bucks cheaper than just the black modular hard top? On a badlands 4 door build.

Reactions: tlowell01

tlowell01

Rank VI

Don't delete

Aug 22, 2020
Tempe, AZ, USA
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Lowell
Member #

Mine went up as many others did. Really need to understand the whole top options list and pricing.... Definitely need the 2.7 auto with the Sas package. Going with WT or OBX. Struggling mightily with the interior color options... Anyone one else conflicted?
Not on interior. Ford has allowed me to get any interior color I want on my Badlands (as long as its black). Now if I could just lock down exterior color :)