Please post that you just picked up your bronco.......

MaddSkillzzz
Apr 13, 2022

Rank III

Apr 13, 2022

Most of us are waiting, drinking more and more getting frustrated by the lack of info regarding any movement of vehicle. So I thought if people posted when they take possession of their vehicle (please only April and newer dates) it will give us hope that there is movement and the possibility that we could post here about our "Just picked up my Bronco". Pics and smiles would be great also.
Stay safe
Omegablu, HeyDobby
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2022

Black Velvet

Apr 13, 2022

Most of us are waiting, drinking more and more getting frustrated by the lack of info regarding any movement of vehicle. So I thought if people posted when they take possession of their vehicle (please only April and newer dates) it will give us hope that there is movement and the possibility that we could post here about our "Just picked up my Bronco". Pics and smiles would be great also.
Stay safe
Congrats to your new ride!

Rank III

Apr 13, 2022

Actually I am looking to live vicariously through those that post here. My vehicle has been in production since late January and is reported to be at the dealer for me late June (but wont hold my breath). I am just hoping for news, by the posts, that people are receiving their vehicles and we can all breath a little easier. Sorry for the confusion

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

Apr 13, 2022

Actually I am looking to live vicariously through those that post here. My vehicle has been in production since late January and is reported to be at the dealer for me late June (but wont hold my breath). I am just hoping for news, by the posts, that people are receiving their vehicles and we can all breath a little easier. Sorry for the confusion
You'll get it sooner than that. I was a day 1.5 reservation, it finally got built 1/21/22, was slated to arrive 5/16, but it's at the dealer and I'll get it in a couple days. Got my baby pic yesterday.

Attachments

Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
Nancy R, Cornwelltoolman

Rank III

Apr 13, 2022

You'll get it sooner than that. I was a day 1.5 reservation, it finally got built 1/21/22, was slated to arrive 5/16, but it's at the dealer and I'll get it in a couple days. Got my baby pic yesterday.
Very awesome! love the vehicle! it would be nice to get it earlier but I know things happen so try to be calm and wait it out. I think posts like this will help to give me hope and keep me smiling, thanks!!!!
LR48, Ditchrunner

Black Velvet

Apr 13, 2022

Like the green
Crawler Green, Ditchrunner

Rank V

Apr 13, 2022

Congratulations on your Bronco! So excited for you to be out on the road!
Ditchrunner, Crawler Green

Rank V

Apr 13, 2022

Congratulations on your Bronco! So excited for you to be out on the road!
It would be very nice if more reservation holders were receiving their Broncos then dealers! Ice Mountain, I mean Spring Mountain now!!! Remember those builds???
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…
Nancy R, Jboohound

Rank V

Apr 14, 2022

CRICKETS!!! Come on @Ford Motor Company care to give us an update on the thousands of Broncos you have sitting in parking lots since January? Can’t say you don’t have the parts since you continue the assembly line and shipping the same exact builds built months after ours started building and got parked. Any reason we have all been put in the penalty box for months now while you jumped right over us? Any reason dealers are still receiving inventory to sell when you have well over 100,000 reservations yet to fill? You should have never scheduled us and you are losing life long customers and their family members and friends because of this. Try communicating and being honest as to what is actually happening. Was there/ will there be consequences for this incompetency at least? We are waiting, we’ll that’s all we can do due to your incompetency @Ford Motor Company. We all understand things are happening in the world, but as I said you continue to make the exact same builds with the same parts we are waiting on. That’s not the world situations fault. That is incompetent management. Stop blame shifting and address the problem at its base. Your leadership!
MY22 Badlands, Eruption Green, Sasquatch, 2.7, Lux. Res. Date 5/27/21, Ordered 10/15/21, On Ice Mountain…

Rank 0

May 09, 2022

Bropnco.jpg

got it 5/6/22 on my birthday bad sas 7spd we call it silver insainty
Cornwelltoolman, LR48

Rank III

May 09, 2022

View attachment 35523

got it 5/6/22 on my birthday bad sas 7spd we call it silver insainty
On your day of birth!!!!!! Who did you pay off?// So nice, awesome, thanks for sharing!!!!!

Rank III

May 09, 2022

Got it 2 weeks ago, if that counts?
066D56C7-A469-4453-B042-3BC5EE68A638.jpegAFDB7E7E-9EFF-4BB2-97C5-8C31CF851DF2.jpeg5E43DBC1-A88A-47C5-BFCB-E9FC4A14F411.jpeg
Cornwelltoolman, BuckYeah

Rank III

May 09, 2022

Nice!!!! I have a CO BD in limbo its supposed to be in CA in a couple of weeks but I wont hold my breath. So what is the cyber Orange like in person?

Rank IV

May 09, 2022

Well, the day came and we are loving it! My first car was a 66 Mustang, I drove an F150 4x4 most of my adult life, and the Bronco is the perfect end to the trilogy. For those who have been waiting so long...your day's coming too and it's worth the wait. I suppose no vehicle is perfect, and we're still figuring out a few things (like how to allow the air recirculate to stay on more than 30 secs) but the Bronco is an awesome ride! Here's a shot at the dealership (Damerow Ford in Beaverton, Oregon, who were terrific) and it's first ride outside the corral!IMG_6997.jpegIMG_6668.jpgIMG_6667.jpgIMG_6666.jpg
Cornwelltoolman, LR48

Rank III

May 09, 2022

Well, the day came and we are loving it! My first car was a 66 Mustang, I drove an F150 4x4 most of my adult life, and the Bronco is the perfect end to the trilogy. For those who have been waiting so long...your day's coming too and it's worth the wait. I suppose no vehicle is perfect, and we're still figuring out a few things (like how to allow the air recirculate to stay on more than 30 secs) but the Bronco is an awesome ride! Here's a shot at the dealership (Damerow Ford in Beaverton, Oregon, who were terrific) and it's first ride outside the corral!View attachment 35532View attachment 35529View attachment 35530View attachment 35531
Thanks! They are so nice to look at, I bet they are even better in the drivers seat!!! ;-)

Official unofficial BN Photographer

May 09, 2022

Ford's production line is more constipated than if I ate a 50 lb wheel of cheese in one sitting.
Reservation: 7/20/20 | MY '21 order: 2/1/21 | MY '22 order: 10/22/21 | Blend 8/5, built 8/8, 'built' status 8/27, in my driveway 10/12/22
Auto Photographer in Sacramento CA:
www.instagram.com/photographybymarkbrooks
Hyzerflip425, LR48

Rank III

May 10, 2022

Nice!!!! I have a CO BD in limbo its supposed to be in CA in a couple of weeks but I wont hold my breath. So what is the cyber Orange like in person?
Man, you will love it. It’ll be worth it. In person, it’s absolutely loud, and what I like the most is how it looks more metallic in sunlight, but more like a clearcoat when it’s overcast.

Rank III

May 10, 2022

Day 3 reservation holder. Finally received my build date a few weeks ago. It was built at the scheduled time and has already shipped. I didn't realize that there were still Broncos sitting parked outside the factory. I feel bad for anyone that has a mostly built Bronco that is in limbo.
Ditchrunner, avyinc

Rank IV

May 10, 2022

Picked mine up April 18th

Attachments

Badlands - 4DR - Area 51 - 2.7 - MIC - Lux - MGV - Tow - Upgraded Wheels with BFG KO2s
Cornwelltoolman, Deano Bronc

Rank V

May 10, 2022

Well, I don't know if it counts, but I picked up A Bronco today - just not the one I ordered.

Reserved Day One, ordered Day One, still nothing from Ford - no VIN, no build sheet, no scheduled build date, no nothing. I got fed up with waiting for Ford to pull their head out of their ass and build MY Bronco, so I went out and bought one. Searched for months online to find what I wanted, finally came across one advertised at a dealer just a few miles away from my house - only problem was I was on the other side of the state on a business trip and wouldn't be back home until the next week. I was sure it would be gone long before I could get there, but I called them anyway and let them know I was serious about it.

Got there when they opened this morning, put down the cash, signed some papers, and drive home with it. Paid a little more than I really wanted to, but I'm fed up with Ford and waiting.

My order was (is) for a Base 2 door, V6/auto, Carbonized Gray, Sasquatch -.cloth seats, small screen, no other options. What I bought is a Badlands 2 door V6/auto, Carbonized Gray, Sasquatch, leather seats, big screen, etc. Just what I wanted plus a few extras.

When (if?) Ford finally gets around to building the one I ordered, guess I'll sell it back to the dealer for a profit.
Jakob1972, Deano Bronc