Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Sam Wampler's Freedom Ford in Oklahoma has been excellent. I am getting my 2021 4 Door Badlands in December and they have been great to work with the entire process.
Great ty!

Nolan

Rank III

Advocate I

Oct 11, 2021
Atlanta
First Name
Jeffrey
Last Name
Nolan
Member #

Without spending ten long paragraphs telling you all what has happened and boring you, suffice it to say I might be cancelling my Bronco order and never buying a new Ford the rest of my life. I am on my second dealership now and they are beyond atrocious! I am done being treated like fecal matter. I have to ask myself, “Do I really want to give my business to companies who mistreat me for over a year, or just give my money to a person and buy the product used in several years once used Broncos are flooded on the market?”

Over a month ago, my daily driver was smashed by two different drivers on the interstate and they are now buying me a new vehicle. I am at 95% there of just going to Jeep or Toyota and buying a new SUV from them. Then get a used Bronco in a few years and selling the Jeep or Toyota. I still love the Bronco. I still want one. But used is starting to look pretty good to me.

So for the 5% of me that is still on the fence, I am asking the BN community for help with finding a different dealership to transfer my order too. I’m not asking anyone to waste their time and go find me one, I’m asking if anyone already knows of a GOOD one. One that communicates, has great customer service and is big enough to get a lot of allocations. I am reading online that Ford has publicly stated we can transfer dealerships with the 2022 orders. I am more than willing to go out of state. If you see that someone else has left a suggestion, please still leave yours as that suggestion may not work out.

Thank you BN community!!
I had a great experience with Hennessy Ford in Atlanta. Call and ask for Tim Armstrong or Bryce. Bryce placed my initial order and Tim handled the sale and delivery. I received my bronco about 2 months ago.

allocations may be a real thing but the type of build you selected is also a factor in the production timeline. Sorry about your current car!

Reactions: Bronco_Girl

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Forget about the Bronco move on with ur life get a wrangler or something else...We all in same boat no way around it.
My current dealership
I had a great experience with Hennessy Ford in Atlanta. Call and ask for Tim Armstrong or Bryce. Bryce placed my initial order and Tim handled the sale and delivery. I received my bronco about 2 months ago.

allocations may be a real thing but the type of build you selected is also a factor in the production timeline. Sorry about your current car!
ty Nolan! I'll give them a call.

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
The question is now though, will Ford allow us to change dealers/change dealers with losing our time stamp reservation? As of today no it sounds like.

Bronco5.0

Rank VI

Promoter I

May 29, 2020
USA
Member #

Forget about the Bronco move on with ur life get a wrangler or something else...We all in same boat no way around it.
Wrong.
I speak for several people when I say if we wanted a Wrangler we would already have one.
I wasn't even interested in an SUV until they announced they were going to introduce them.I have a 4x4 truck.I thought a Bronco would be fun.I have a Jeep in the garage.

Rydfree

Rank VI

Promoter II

Sep 1, 2020
Alabama
First Name
Benny
Last Name
Bryant
Member #

Without spending ten long paragraphs telling you all what has happened and boring you, suffice it to say I might be cancelling my Bronco order and never buying a new Ford the rest of my life. I am on my second dealership now and they are beyond atrocious! I am done being treated like fecal matter. I have to ask myself, “Do I really want to give my business to companies who mistreat me for over a year, or just give my money to a person and buy the product used in several years once used Broncos are flooded on the market?”

Over a month ago, my daily driver was smashed by two different drivers on the interstate and they are now buying me a new vehicle. I am at 95% there of just going to Jeep or Toyota and buying a new SUV from them. Then get a used Bronco in a few years and selling the Jeep or Toyota. I still love the Bronco. I still want one. But used is starting to look pretty good to me.

So for the 5% of me that is still on the fence, I am asking the BN community for help with finding a different dealership to transfer my order too. I’m not asking anyone to waste their time and go find me one, I’m asking if anyone already knows of a GOOD one. One that communicates, has great customer service and is big enough to get a lot of allocations. I am reading online that Ford has publicly stated we can transfer dealerships with the 2022 orders. I am more than willing to go out of state. If you see that someone else has left a suggestion, please still leave yours as that suggestion may not work out.

Thank you BN community!!
At least give Jay or Mitchell a call at Town & Country Ford in Bessemer Alabama .

mbagne

Rank IV

Super Supporter II

Feb 13, 2021
Placentia, CA, USA
First Name
Matt
Last Name
Bagne
Member #

Thank you BN community!!
Do you mind telling us what your original reservation date is, your timestamp?

okie4570

Rank V

Promoter II

May 21, 2020
Oklahoma
They talk about allocations and switching dealerships at 42 minutes into this video.

Laura's facial expression throughout depicted what 90% of bronco order holders are feeling right now lol. And no matter what they say, they didn't go by time stamp, there's no way. I would also like to know the total number of 2DR mannequins delivered.

callmebronco

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 31, 2021
Pittsboro NC
First Name
Greg
Last Name
MacDonald
Member #

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...
Hang in, it will be worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!...
Hang in, it will be worth it.
TY for the encouragement callmebronco!

Is that a quote from a movie??

• Haha
Reactions: Deano Bronc

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

"#Bronco_girl, I hope you get this figured out. I know how excited and positive you've been. Hang in there. Good things come to those who wait....."

Ahhh, ty! Very sweet of you to say that! I appreciate the encouragement.

I'm going to get a Bronco someday. I just don't know if it will be new or used.

Reactions: SlashRacer