Placing my order this week.

Reldn
Jun 27, 2021

Rank V

Jun 27, 2021

Well, it has been a long and crazy trip, but, I'm finally going to place an order for a Bronco. Got fed up back in December and canceled my reservation and started my search for a '21 4Runner. Come March I managed to snag a '21 SR5 Premium! Been having an absolute blast with it, and got some trips lined up to cut my teeth on some off-roading. Well, my excitement for the Bronco has never really left and finally decided on June 10 that I'd place another reservation: This will put me clear at the back of the line and I should have the 4Runner close to being paid off when the Bronco arrives sometime in '22-'23 at this point.

Well, my dealership and I had a misunderstanding and I was just sitting on my full-size Bronco reservation waiting for the '22MY options. They thought I had meant a Bronco Sport and were going to contact me when the '22 options opened up for that. So, I called them back, we got it sorted and Thursday I'm heading in to set up my order!

I had two builds in mind: 2dr Black Diamond Non-squatch or a Squatch'd 4dr Big Bend. I'm down with the 2 door because it looks closest to the classic Bronco and my Wife wants 4 door for the extra space. Well, I managed to find two exact images of actual, real Broncos: A non-squatched VB 2dr Black Diamond and a Squatch'd 4dr Big Bend. She went back and forth between the two photos and much to my surprise liked the 2dr BD the best! Retro build here I come:

2dr Black Diamond
Velocity Blue
2.7/Auto
Mid Package
MiC Hard Top
Cargo liner
Floor liners (Kinda stupid considering the wash out flooring so, I may ditch these)

I'm looking forward to seeing the new color options for the '22MY...I'm trying to push for green, but, I keep getting a vehement "No" to green as she loves the Velocity Blue....So, I figure "Happy Wife, Happy Life!" I'm getting a 2dr, I will not push my luck on trying to get it in green. *laughs*
2dr Badlands, Velocity Blue, Lux Package, Squatch
BroncoFred, Deano Bronc
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2021

Libations MOD

Jun 27, 2021

Welcome to BN!!
WT HOSS 4dr 2.7 MIC Lux Tow
7/16/20 Res -- 1/22/21, 10/8/21 Order -- 3/24/22 VIN -- 5/9/22, 5/23/22, 5/16/22, 6/6/22, 6/17/22 Build 7/15/22 Delivered
Storm Factor - Never Stop Chasing! BrawnCo.Club 501c3 Pending
Reldn