Pictures of a Ranger in Cyber Orange - It's Not Orange!

Bronco_Girl
Jul 01, 2021

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

I was at my dealership today. They had a Cyber Orange Ranger in. They said it's the exact same color as what will be on the Bronco. I have seen a lot of pictures of Cyber Orange online in many different shades and have been confused about it. I had thought it was a burnt-orange shade.

Since it is the color I ordered, I looked at the ranger. It is not orange. It is 100% yellow. I posted some pics in case it helps some people.

Way too yellow for me!! So glad I went and looked. I am changing my color (oh what should pick. Really, what do I pick now! :unsure: )

I posted some pictures. I thought it might help some.

20210630_200304.jpg

Resized_20210630_200030.jpeg

If you get REALLY close up, you can then see some metalic flecks in it that MIGHT, sort-of, look orange?? But then looks yellow again when you back up just a bit.

20210630_164756.jpg
MikeA2315, TitsLaRue
Last edited by a moderator: Jul 01, 2021

Rank I

Jul 01, 2021

That is an amazing color. I’m getting a strong classic hot rod vibe. This would look great with some custom red flames and pinstriping. ;)

UPDATE. Just showed your pics to my wife. We thought Area 51 was our favorite, but she is all-in on the Cyber Orange now. Thanks!
the poacher, ABQNMBronco

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

That is an amazing color. I’m getting a strong classic hot rod vibe. This would look great with some custom red flames and pinstriping. ;)

UPDATE. Just showed your pics to my wife. We thought Area 51 was our favorite, but she is all-in on the Cyber Orange now. Thanks!

Glad I could help! :geek:
Howdy

Rank XII

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

Wheel on the Ranger go round and round. Round and round. Round and round. Wheel on the Ranger go round and round. Right after you see the adjusted market value on the Broncos.
Bronco Badlands, Bronco Black Diamond, Bronco Big Bend, & Bronco Sport Badlands
www.youtube.com/1five1garage
Sdakotabronco, Bronco_Girl

Don't Follow Me ,I'm about to do something Stupid

Jul 01, 2021

I was at my dealership today. They had a Cyber Orange Ranger in. They said it's the exact same color as what will be on the Bronco. I have seen a lot of pictures of Cyber Orange online in many different shades and have been confused about it. I had thought it was a burnt-orange shade.

Since it is the color I ordered, I looked at the ranger. It is not orange. It is 100% yellow. I posted some pics in case it helps some people.

Way too yellow for me!! So glad I went and looked. I am changing my color (oh what should pick. Really, what do I pick now! :unsure: )

View attachment 15034

View attachment 15032

If you get REALLY close up, you can then see some metalic flecks in it that MIGHT, sort-of, look orange?? But then looks yellow again when you back up just a bit.

View attachment 15035

It is sparkly Orange Juice yellow . Always has been .

Fords attempt at trying to be funny .
2Dr Badlands - MIC - Area51 - 2.7 Auto - MGV - Headliner - High Pkg
Reserved 7/20/20 Delivered 5/6/23
"Ford said, hey we're gonna fulfill all reservations and pre-orders before we build stock units."
Sdakotabronco, Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Jul 01, 2021

Thanks for posting. I ordered this color and take delivery most likely next week. Praying I like it. Could look really sharp with a bunch of blacked out trim, windows, etc.
OBX 4 Dr / Lux / Leather / Tow / Orange / Soft Top / 2.7L
Res: 7/15/20 - OD: 2/19/21 - IP: 6/23 - Built 6/27 - Rec 7/9
Chief1301, Bronco_Girl

Rank 0

Jul 01, 2021

It is not burnt orange by any stretch. I was on the Area 51 bandwagon since launch, but once I saw Cyber Orange on a Bronco in person I was sold. I made the switch. I love how it looks with the black accents on the WT!
Chief1301, Bronco_Girl

Rank IV

Jul 01, 2021

Best looking color out of all the choices and sure to attract the most attention on the road. Excited for mine to be here this month
Bronco_Girl, Chief1301

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

I personally love it, but I was the minority in my household.
Bronco_Girl, Chief1301

Rank III

Jul 01, 2021

I LOVE orange and wanted to get it in that color. I can’t afford the packages with that color so I settled on black. I saw a sport in that color and I’m glad I couldn’t order it, way too yellow for me
Bronco_Girl, Rydfree

Rank IV

Jul 01, 2021

To each his own. I saw the Cyber Orange on the Sport in person and fell in love like it was my wife on our wedding night.
Chief1301, PSUTE

Anxiously waiting for Super Cel

Jul 01, 2021

Thanks for posting. I too ordered this color. I'm surprised they just didn't call it what it really is, the 'ol Grabber Orange. Same as on the Mustangs and Mavericks back in the day.
Black Diamond/4-door/mid pkg/2.7/MIC/rack/towing/Eruption Green/res 7.13.20/ord 2.8.21, then 10.15.21/built 1.21.22/delivered 4.15.22
Gunstock Off-Roadeo 10/29/22/Steel and Stirrups Traveling Lamp holder 9.23
Gaia GPS
Chief1301, Mountainwiitch

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

Thanks for posting. I ordered this color and take delivery most likely next week. Praying I like it. Could look really sharp with a bunch of blacked out trim, windows, etc.
Congrats!! Have fun making it yours.
Chief1301

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

I actually did LOL! I didn't even think "School Bus Yellow" but you right!
Howdy

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

I LOVE orange and wanted to get it in that color. I can’t afford the packages with that color so I settled on black. I saw a sport in that color and I’m glad I couldn’t order it, way too yellow for me
Yeah the Cyber Orange is $500 more.
Chief1301

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

To each his own. I saw the Cyber Orange on the Sport in person and fell in love like it was my wife on our wedding night.
Nice avatar ;)

Wank ER

Jul 01, 2021

Cyber = Not
Orange = Orange

Cyber Orange = Not Orange
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Mountainwiitch, Howdy

Rank V

Jul 01, 2021

View attachment 15034

View attachment 15032

View attachment 15035
I just seen a cyber orange badlands at my dealership its orange yellow it looks better than that ranger, and it will change colors in the light, it has some sparkle in it, I was bnb h as happy to see it because that's my color
Chief1301, cf_davey

Rank VI

Jul 01, 2021

It is not burnt orange by any stretch. I was on the Area 51 bandwagon since launch, but once I saw Cyber Orange on a Bronco in person I was sold. I made the switch. I love how it looks with the black accents on the WT!
Think you will get it this year?