Supporter II

Aug 31, 2021
Lantana, Texas
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gillespy
Member #

Although these are great pics, some are missing one crucial requirement for concideration under the "contest rules". Thier missing the required "Bronco nation" membership. Wasn't it Required to have something showing the Bronco nation?
Very disappointing! Most of the pictures selected to be voted on DO NOT follow the guidelines given for the contest, while others that did follow the rules are left out of voting. Just because it is a nice picture does not mean that it QUALIFIES for the contest. @Laura

Reactions: Slownstddy

Laura

Administrator
Staff member
Super Moderator

Champion I

Mar 18, 2021
Michigan, Detroit, MI, USA
www.instagram.com
First Name
Laura
Last Name
Zielinski
Member #

Very disappointing! Most of the pictures selected to be voted on DO NOT follow the guidelines given for the contest, while others that did follow the rules are left out of voting. Just because it is a nice picture does not mean that it QUALIFIES for the contest. @Laura
Hey @Big Papa, these are the rules @Deano Bronc created:
1. The winning image will be chosen from among Bronco Nation paid member entries.
2. Pictures can be of any year Bronco and Bronco Sport.
3. The pictures must have been taken in the last six months.
4. The pictures must come with a short summary of details, including when and where.
5. Multiple pictures from the same member are acceptable.
Extra credit: Include a Bronco Nation sticker, decal, or license plate on the Bronco or BN apparel worn by someone in the picture. This will be the deciding factor in case of a tie in voting. If it can be seen, it counts.

I'll check in with @Deano Bronc on it, but I believe he has already vetted points 1,3, and 4.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

1. The winning image will be chosen from among Bronco Nation paid member entries.
4. The pictures must come with a short summary of details, including when and where.
Extra credit: Include a Bronco Nation sticker, decal, or license plate on the Bronco or BN apparel worn by someone in the picture. This will be the deciding factor in case of a tie in voting. If it can be seen, it counts.

I'll check in with @Deano Bronc on it, but I believe he has already vetted points 1,3, and 4.
Yes, all pictures listed are by current members.
There was some confusion about the BN stickers or clothes but it was only intended as a tie breaker. It's can be tough to get Broncos doing there thing at the perfect angle or distance to get the swag in it.
I will be sure to put an emphasis on this stipulation in the future.
My apologies to anyone that did not submit their photos because they thought it did not meet the rules.

Reactions: Laura

Jakob1972

Rank VI

Champion I

Aug 17, 2020
Guadalupe River State Park TX, USA
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Jakob
Member #

Yes, all pictures listed are by current members.
There was some confusion about the BN stickers or clothes but it was only intended as a tie breaker. It's can be tough to get Broncos doing there thing at the perfect angle or distance to get the swag in it.
I will be sure to put an emphasis on this stipulation in the future.
My apologies to anyone that did not submit their photos because they thought it did not meet the rules.
Man that just means we need to have another contest. maybe some more of us will have our broncos by then.

Big Papa

Rank IV

Supporter II

Aug 31, 2021
Lantana, Texas
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Gillespy
Member #

@Deano Bronc My bad. Sorry for the curt post. I thought I remembered that "Bronco Nation sticker, decal, or license plate on the Bronco or BN apparel worn by someone in the picture" was extra credit but did not remember only for tie breaker. I do find it interesting that that was not part of the criteria since this is a BN member site. And, no one is going to beat #5.
Still my bad on the post and I retract my comments. At least you didn't slap me in front of everyone for it! :p

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

@Deano Bronc My bad. Sorry for the curt post. I thought I remembered that "Bronco Nation sticker, decal, or license plate on the Bronco or BN apparel worn by someone in the picture" was extra credit but did not remember only for tie breaker. I do find it interesting that that was not part of the criteria since this is a BN member site. And, no one is going to beat #5.
Still my bad on the post and I retract my comments. At least you didn't slap me in front of everyone for it! :p
It's all good! I understand where you're coming from. In fact, when I initially pitched the idea to David and Laura, one of my stipulations was to have a visible BN badge. The more I thought about it, the more I realized it could really limit the amount of pictures we would get. I honestly didn't know how many pictures would be submitted since the amount of Broncos that are currently out there are pretty slim. Plus some just don't like putting stickers on their vehicles which I totally respect.

I'm pretty sure we'll have another one at some point and I hope you'll give the contest another try. Each one will be bigger and better than the one before it. :cool:

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

The voting window is winding down so make sure you get your vote in!
We have thousands of members and yet only 54 have decided to vote. :unsure:
Sunday will be the last day to vote.

Reactions: Sven

TBoneBronc

Rank III

Advocate II

Aug 12, 2021
Phoenix, AZ
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Weir
Member #

#2. It has some kinetic activity going on. It also has a grin that we all wish we could experience in the Broncos that we don't have yet. :-(