May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Hello Bronco Nation!
I want to thank everyone that submitted their photos in our first official Bronco Nation photo contest. I think we had a great turnout and we all found out that we have a lot of talented photographers among us. Although all the photos were great, we had the mods got together and cut the choices down to the final 10 which was not easy. The voting was so close which is why my favorite picture didn't even make the final cut.:cool:

Please vote for your favorite photo which will be open until Sunday, April 10th. Remember, the winner gets their pick between a couple of Raptor shirts and a cap. Just a reminder that only members were eligible for the free swag. I know we had some great photos by non-members and hopefully they will join and be eligible for our next contest. Seems like a good deal since the shirt and cap costs more than the electronic membership. :D

Please congratulate the top ten finalists -
@Ajstar89 , @bculbz , @Bonedry , @Desert Taco , @Flylady58 , @Grumpy Munchkin , @Jimmyjames , @JmSchultz22 , @killaz05 , @TheBluePariah97

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Hey Bronco Nation,
Here are some updated photos from this past weekends adventure at our local trail. Main Divide trail is a basic trail that takes you up Saddleback Mountain in SoCal. Its a easy trail that anyone can enjoy, and it's a good intro to off roading for those who want to enjoy an easy ride. You can't see the Bronco Nation sticker on the back in these photos but we're repping it. Best of luck to everyone in the contest!
Cheers,
Ajstar89 2.jpeg

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

I ordered my Bronco as a reward for completing chemotherapy for breast cancer. Waited a year and a half for delivery, but it was totally worth it! This last January my husband and I attended the Off-Roadeo event in Nevada. Incredible experience! My grandson Luca love the Bronco and has an exact replica just like Mimi's. We're starting them young! Looking forward to more adventures this summer at our cabin in Tincup, Colorado.
Flylady58 1.jpeg

TCopp

Rank VI

Promoter II

Jun 26, 2020
Olathe, KS, USA
First Name
Travis
Last Name
Copple
Member #

This was tough, but I’m going with #7 just because I love snow and the Cyber Orange looks awesome with that snowy backdrop.

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Slownstddy

Rank VI

Champion I

Oct 7, 2020
USA
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Taylor
Member #

Although these are great pics, some are missing one crucial requirement for concideration under the "contest rules". Thier missing the required "Bronco nation" membership. Wasn't it Required to have something showing the Bronco nation?

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Although these are great pics, some are missing one crucial requirement for concideration under the "contest rules". Thier missing the required "Bronco nation" membership. Wasn't it Required to have something showing the Bronco nation?
The BN badges were going to be used at a tie breaker. When all the voting is finished and there is a tie, then the one with the badges will win.
Sorry, I should have made that more clear. I will do a better job on the next contest. :)