Perspiration Point via Moody Truck Trail

JoergH
Jun 27, 2022

That's a terrible idea, when do we start?

Jun 27, 2022

[RP][/RP]

Short, scenic drive through the Angeles National Forest starting in Acton and ending in Mill Summit with a stop in Messenger Flats campground for lunch.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/330']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather
Laura, BuckYeah
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2022

Life is a Highway

Jun 27, 2022

[RP][/RP]

Short, scenic drive through the San Bernardino National Forest starting in Acton and ending in Mill Summit.

[eventlink='https://thebronconation.com/wp-json/v1/rally-point/330']View Bronco Event[/eventlink]
I can’t wait until I can join everyone on an adventure!
BuckYeah, Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jun 27, 2022

See you there!

Rank V

Jun 28, 2022

I’m down, any crazy rocks or slopes? Or just off road cruisin’?

Jun 28, 2022

I’m down, any crazy rocks or slopes? Or just off road cruisin’?
Nothing crazy at all. The first part is pretty much a dirt road. Once we get on Moody Truck trail is a little narrow and a bit bumpy, but still about a 2-3 rating.
4 Door BadSquatch | Soft-top | Velocity Blue | 2.7 Auto | Towing | Lux | Leather

Rank III

Jun 30, 2022

Sounds like fun - count me in!

Rank 0

Jul 01, 2022

Just RSVP'd. Can't wait to join you all on the trail.

Jul 01, 2022

Just RSVP'd. Can't wait to join you all on the trail.
Welcome! See you there.

That was easy , What’s Next ?

Jul 12, 2022

How many are registered?

Rank V

Jul 12, 2022

How many are registered?
7, you in?

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2022

Unfortunately, I can't make it this time. Thanks for organizing another event. I'm in for the next one...

Rank IV

Jul 15, 2022

Open to all?
BRNCOOZ

Jul 15, 2022

Open to all?
Of course!
DropDeadDuckie

Jul 16, 2022

Ok, so this is a relatively short run, although with the stop for lunch, figure 3-4 hours. If anyone is interested, once we hit Mill Summit, we can also g over to the Bouquet Reservoir area and run Del Sur Ridge. It's also a reasonably easy run that take a couple of hours. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you the details.
TK1215

Jul 16, 2022

Thanks everyone for coming out! Lucia and I had a great time getting to know you all a bit and getting our Bronco dirty!

Attachments

Deano Bronc, BRNCOOZ

Jul 17, 2022

Here's the video that Scott shot of all of us passing by.

https://youtube.com/shorts/GppkK4bHiT8?feature=share
Deano Bronc

Rank V

Jul 19, 2022

Ok, so this is a relatively short run, although with the stop for lunch, figure 3-4 hours. If anyone is interested, once we hit Mill Summit, we can also g over to the Bouquet Reservoir area and run Del Sur Ridge. It's also a reasonably easy run that take a couple of hours. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you the details.
Miss this event.
Hope when you organize another @me plz. Lol
Wildtrak 4DR+sasquatch ⁞ ERUPTION Green ⁞ high+Leather ⁞ MIC Top + Retractable ⁞ Res 03/04/22,Ordered/Confirmed 10/02/21

Aug 03, 2022

Miss this event.
Hope when you organize another @me plz. Lol

So Cal Bronco's is doing a easy run on Sat. 8/13 check it should here: https://socalbroncos.com/forum/threads/santa-ana-river-gorge-run-easy-scenic-august-13-2022.319/

I'm not organizing that one, but it's the same folks that organized Big Bear Bronco Bash.

Rank V

Aug 03, 2022

So Cal Bronco's is doing a easy run on Sat. 8/13 check it should here: https://socalbroncos.com/forum/threads/santa-ana-river-gorge-run-easy-scenic-august-13-2022.319/

I'm not organizing that one, but it's the same folks that organized Big Bear Bronco Bash.
thanks JoergH .
I’ll go check on that. Are you gonna go 8-13?
Wildtrak 4DR+sasquatch ⁞ ERUPTION Green ⁞ high+Leather ⁞ MIC Top + Retractable ⁞ Res 03/04/22,Ordered/Confirmed 10/02/21

Aug 03, 2022

thanks JoergH .
I’ll go check on that. Are you gonna go 8-13?
I'm signed up to go, yes. :-)