Champion II

Jul 13, 2020
Moab, Ut
First Name
Blake
Last Name
Torgersen
Member #

I love all the personalized plates ideas! As @Bschurr suggested, I have merged several related threads, so if you haven't read them all, you might want to go back through some of the older posts now in this thread. Keep them coming!
I was going to get MANDO for my 91, but custom plates were not available in CA at the time I was registering it. Has anyone checked recently to see if they're making them again?

Reactions: TK1215 and Bschurr

Deepshag

Rank VI

Champion III

Jul 13, 2020
Campbell, CA
First Name
Shag
Last Name
Hughes
Member #

I love all the personalized plates ideas! As @Bschurr suggested, I have merged several related threads, so if you haven't read them all, you might want to go back through some of the older posts now in this thread. Keep them coming!
I was going to get MANDO for my 91, but custom plates were not available in CA at the time I was registering it. Has anyone checked recently to see if they're making them again?
Yes - they have the nice Black and Yellow originals called "Heritage". Took me months to get mine.

Reactions: TK1215 and TorgSurv

Bronco_Girl

Rank VI

Promoter II

Aug 24, 2020
USA
First Name
Janet
Last Name
Conrad
Member #

We currently have the following PA plates:

66 BRONC
67 BRONC
77 BRONC
I used to have 76 BRONC years ago, but let that one lapse.

We also have STROPPE registered to our Montana LLC for the Stroppe Balloon Chaser Ambulance Bronco.
wow. We get 7 digits in my state. You guys get 8!

tphigh2001

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 2, 2021
Ar
First Name
todd
Last Name
hightower
Member #

Thank you for this thread! hadn't even thought about vanity plate but just secured BDLANDS in Arkansas!

I love vanity plates. You can see my current one on my avatar. Anyone planning ahead yet? I am! Here are a couple (even though I have about 20 possibles). If you live in Iowa, NO poaching ideas! LOL
BRONCOH
OPN AIR
PNYTIME
JP KLLR
[/QUOTE

SuperMike

Rank II

Advocate III

Jun 3, 2021
Jeffersonville, IN
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Adams
I can't decide, but thinking of 'SUPASQH' :LOL: But not sure, as that kinda looks like "Supas QH" (background -- I've used SuperMike in many online formats for probably 25 years. But my friends often call me 'Supa').

Reactions: Speed Devil