New Heritage switchover

Skybrono
Aug 14, 2022

Rank IV

Aug 14, 2022

Was Just curious now that Ford has announced the Heritage, and all of us waiting since 2020 have first crack at them, how many people will switch their order in 23 for the Heritage?
I personally think they look amazing. And I really want that trim. But I have a 2 dr Wildtrak ordered with all the bells and whistles. If I switch to a heritage, they are based on the big bend, I feel like I loose a lot. Including my green color, it isnt announced, but doesnt look like it will be one of the 5 colors. What does everyone think?
Laura
Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2022

Rank V

Aug 14, 2022

In my bourbon chat room I always say "drink what you like". Seems like the same advice would apply here.
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
PSUTE, ResidualGenius

Rank VI

Aug 14, 2022

I think there is a second version based on the Badlands.
BL EG 7MT 2.3L Lux O-=====-O Michigan
Order: 10/26/21, Blend: 8/8/22, Built: 8/30, Driveway: 9/20/22
DSTAR777, Rydfree

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 14, 2022

Yup Heritage Limited Edition is based on the Badlands. But with the fact they are only making 1966 of them, good luck getting one without a minimum of $20k markup.
LR48, Griffinftw

Rank V

Aug 14, 2022

I really like the red and white but not sure if enough to go through the ordering process again and the wait.
Laura

Rank IV

Aug 14, 2022

I really like the red and white but not sure if enough to go through the ordering process again and the wait.
I am going to be forced to convert my order to 2023 anyway.... I dont think there is going to be any added wait.
The Heritage based on the badlands is also at a starting price of 20k more than what I have ordered on my wildtrak. And you are stuck with the light blue for now. both negatives for me.
I agree mark, drink what you like. The problem is I like a mix of both, and thats not an option.
MarkPS

Formerly True

Aug 14, 2022

Isn't a fully loaded heritage about 70k? Seems a little steep to me.
PSUTE

Rank V

Aug 14, 2022

I think that comes with vintage 1966 air in the the tires though
2Dr Badlands, manual, 322A, Iconic Silver, baby seal leather seat covers, reserved 2-24-22, stickered/blend date 9/30/22
Jruta, AcesandEights

Burrito Connoisseur

Aug 14, 2022

Got a build date personally… so I’m out of the game.

But if I had not received a build date I would have seriously considered the Heritage (Big Bend based) if Mid package comes standard and it is available with the manual transmission.

No interest in the Heritage Limited at the price point they’re selling it. About $10,000 over priced in my opinion.
2022 4dr Badlands, 2.3L Manual, Mid pkg
YouTube: youtube.com/@ragnarkon
MarkPS

Rank II

Aug 14, 2022

Was Just curious now that Ford has announced the Heritage, and all of us waiting since 2020 have first crack at them, how many people will switch their order in 23 for the Heritage?
I personally think they look amazing. And I really want that trim. But I have a 2 dr Wildtrak ordered with all the bells and whistles. If I switch to a heritage, they are based on the big bend, I feel like I loose a lot. Including my green color, it isnt announced, but doesnt look like it will be one of the 5 colors. What does everyone think?
If I was waiting this long I would hold out a little longer to keep the price protection the way price is going up

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 14, 2022

Heritage Limited starts at $68k before adding anything.
AcesandEights, PSUTE

Beers, Broncos, and Battlestar Galactica

Aug 14, 2022

The only people that will get the Heritage Editions at the price they're asking are rich d-bags that will turn around and sell them at auction to the highest bidder at Mecum, Barrett-Jackson, et al. I think they're cool, and I would love to own one, but they'll probably be snatched up and turned into garage queens that get trailered everywhere. Good luck seeing any of these on the roads, God forbid the trails. Ford has indicated that the Heritage Editions will also be available in 2024, so wait a year and get one after all the hooey dies down.
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch • 2-Door • Velocity Blue • 2.7L V6 • 10-Speed • Lux • Various Mods...
"True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future." - SENECA
Jakob1972

Standing Grumpy Face

Aug 14, 2022

The only people that will get the Heritage Editions at the price they're asking are rich d-bags that will turn around and sell them at auction to the highest bidder at Mecum, Barrett-Jackson, et al. I think they're cool, and I would love to own one, but they'll probably be snatched up and turned into garage queens that get trailered everywhere. Good luck seeing any of these on the roads, God forbid the trails. Ford has indicated that the Heritage Editions will also be available in 2024, so wait a year and get one after all the hooey dies down.

I don't think the regular Heritage Editions will be marked up by most dealers. Some will I'm sure. Really no different that an Everglades. The Limited is the one that will have astronomical ADMS and live in plastic bubbles and climate controlled showrooms.
BuckYeah

Rank V

Aug 14, 2022

Are you my twin on the Power BI? There is one 2-door Wildtrak that I can narrow down to who is also still waiting.
2022 Wildtrak | Eruption Green | 2Dr | Sasquatch | Lux | Tow | Leather-trim SStone Blk Seats | MIC | Mod Bumper
Order 11/10/21
August feel: Boo. Sept. 9: I GOT A VIN! Oct. 27: Built!

Rank V

Aug 15, 2022

Heritage Limited starts at $68k before adding anything.
I'll take 2!!
PSUTE, KennyMac

Rubble Trouble

Aug 15, 2022

I prolly won't as I was able to switch my Bad Lands-Sasquatch order for the Raptor back in February 2022.
Original Order 09/17/2020 : WT 2 Dr Antimatter Blue 2.7 10spd SB-HT, LUX, TWNG, WNCH

02/12/2022: Bronco Raptor Code-Orange, order finalized on 3/28/2022; VIN Issued, current production week 9/26/2022
Deano Bronc

Rank IV

Aug 15, 2022

The Heritage Limited starts at $68, but doesn't it already have a bunch of stuff added?
What does the (Badlands based) Heritage NOT have? Just wondering.

Rank VI

Aug 15, 2022

I really like the looks of the heritage with the two tone and the white wheels but I think I will stick to my ordered BD with the MGV seats and bash plates.
22 Black Diamond 2dr non sas w tow and roof rails.

Rank V

Aug 15, 2022

The heritage is cool. Limited production even cooler. That's the advantage of Raptor, Heritage, First Edition...very limited number of units. But its also the hardest part to accept--very low odds you get one.

The plan at NT is to wait until a coyote raptor R bronco comes out within 5 years. Followed by a full electric version with at least 1K mile range. And rear cup holders lol

If you can get your hands on a loaded limited heritage model...get it and watch it appreciate IF well maintained/low mile.
2021Bronco☆2.3☆BL☆7MT☆4D☆A51☆SoftT☆ARRIVED 9/9/21☆SOLD 1/21/23☆NT Supports▪Consults▪Supply's Car Dealers, Vehicle Distributors, and Retail Customers Since 1992

Rank V

Aug 15, 2022

May be labeled a heretic here, but not a fan of the heritage editions' looks... Would not buy one at that price...
'21 AMB Basesquatch 2 Door. 2.7. 569 days from reservation to delivery