Patches on Headliner?

BuzzyBud
Jun 29, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

Over the past year, I seem to have collected a few patches. Not sure if they will stick to the free sound-deadening headliner. Anyone have experience with patches on the headliner?

Bronco Patches.jpg
Howdy, SlashRacer
Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021

Rank VI

Jun 29, 2021

Seems the deeper I dig in my gear bag, the more patches I find.

More Bronco Patches.jpg
the poacher, Howdy

Rank III

Jun 29, 2021

3 years ago, more now...
IMG_1894.JPG
the poacher, Buckin'

Rank XII

Jul 02, 2021

All is well. It’s a great substrate for your morale patches and anything with hook side of Velcro. :)
CAF04C8E-61EE-4814-B9E1-2D5363D9D88A.jpeg
Jakob1972, BuzzyBud

Rank III

Jul 02, 2021

That is a lonely patch... but a good start
Jakob1972, Howdy

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Much love for all those Star Wars patches! An incredible collection. It seems I'll be accruing multiple patches very soon and they'll need a home. Tough to make up my mind on where I'll put my patches vs. stickers.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Bronco_Girl, Thane

Rank XII

Jul 02, 2021

That is a lonely patch... but a good start
Buc-ee’s is “where the beaver never sleeps”. I was just trying the headliner out for BN friends at Off-Rodeo; not attached long enough to be lonely:LOL:.

9E6C1F4E-F0A9-4F64-AC17-A8BB83CDEECF.jpeg
Deano Bronc, Thane

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Anybody got a good company they go through for PVC patches?
Plan to put a patch up in mine for each state I travel through in the new Bronco… which should be waiting for me by the time I return from AZ in late Sept/early Oct. I only wish my dealer would do everything virtually and send my new BD straight here! That way I could get AZ/ NM/OK patches the easy way lol
Jakob1972, 14U

Rank III

Aug 15, 2022

I use Gadsen and Culpepper as I wanted the black and white State Tactical patch for every state our Bronco has seen!

https://gadsdenandculpeper.com

Attachments

Rank 0

Aug 19, 2023

Be careful asking about headliner patches. Some other forums act like it’s some secret cult and your forbidden to even ask.
topdawg4ever
Stryf, Sdakotabronco