Paint Codes

22OBX
Jan 22, 2022

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

Does anyone have the paint codes for the MY22 or know where they could be found?
Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2022

No Ragerts

Jan 22, 2022

Does anyone have the paint codes for the MY22 or know where they could be found?
I found this for ya —> https://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/2022-ford-bronco-colors
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
22OBX

Rank XXXXXXVVVVVIIII

Jan 22, 2022

do you have your Bronco yet?

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

No sir. Still waiting but on 2/14 build week still. Just trying to track down some paint codes because I may want to spray my grille to match as I don’t think the gloss black is going to jive with the matte bumper. How bout you?

No Ragerts

Jan 22, 2022

I purchased Carbonized Grey to paint my beauty rings to color match my Bronco from www.paintscratch.com - the color was spot on and came out great. You can do that for your grille too. Be sure to pick up a can of clear coat too!

Remember, the key to painting is the preparation & don’t try to cover the whole surface in a single coat!
- 2023 Raptor / Shadow Black / MGV (DOB 8/30/23)
- 2023 Heritage Limited Edition / Robin’s Egg Blue / 4dr / (stolen from my dealer 11/15/23)
Bronco 202?

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

I purchased Carbonized Grey to paint my beauty rings to color match my Bronco from www.paintscratch.com - the color was spot on and came out great. You can do that for your grille too. Be sure to pick up a can of clear coat too!

Remember, the key to painting is the preparation & don’t try to cover the whole surface in a single coat!

Yep, will do. I work on vehicles all the time and sprayed all my ‘73 F100 in my shop as well as many other projects.

Rank IV

Jan 22, 2022

https://touchupdirect.com/touch-up-paint/ford/bronco/#pf-year=2022
22OBX

Rank V

Jan 22, 2022

No sir. Still waiting but on 2/14 build week still. Just trying to track down some paint codes because I may want to spray my grille to match as I don’t think the gloss black is going to jive with the matte bumper. How bout you?

I did just receive the official email from Ford although I have known for a month when my dealer told me it was scheduled and gave me the VIN