Outer Banks with Leather Interior Walk Around at Dealer Preview

David
Apr 09, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 09, 2021

Leather and Lux. From Sean McLaren P on YouTube.

Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
cindylou, jedmisten
Last edited by a moderator: Apr 09, 2021

Rank VI

Apr 10, 2021

Thanks for sharing...
7/14: Outer Banks, Eruption Green, Lux Package, 2.7 Eco, Sasquatch Package, Roof Rack, Towing Package, HD Modular front bumper, AUX switches
TK1215, ABQNMBronco

Wank ER

Apr 10, 2021

What build and color are you going with David - I'm sure it's somewhere, but I forgot.....
2021 FE Cactus Grey
TK1215

Rank VI

Apr 11, 2021

What build and color are you going with David - I'm sure it's somewhere, but I forgot.....

Badlands in Velocity Blue, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV interior, MIC top. Still figuring out door count.
Bronco Nation Member #144
David in the Bronco Nation Forums
BroncoTroubadour on Instagram
JGuske23

Wank ER

Apr 11, 2021

Badlands in Velocity Blue, 2.7L, Sasquatch, Lux, MGV interior, MIC top. Still figuring out door count.
NIce, I call that the smart man's First Edition - There are two versions of Bronco Door Options - the NK2 or WS4 - what are those you ask? No Kids 2 Door or the Wife Says 4 Door
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Fstfrd00, Sdakotabronco

Home, home on the range

Apr 12, 2021

NIce, I call that the smart man's First Edition - There are two versions of Bronco Door Options - the NK2 or WS4 - what are those you ask? No Kids 2 Door or the Wife Says 4 Door
Now while I agree with NK2 I don't think WS4 is really fair. In my case I'm the wife, and the Bronco is mine. My husband would like a 4dr and automatic. He also watched a few of the off road videos and said "Wow they're crazy!" and "There is no way I'd ever do that." He is very supportive and told me to get what I want so I did. So my suggestion for the 4dr is SW4 or Spouse wants 4dr
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
cindylou, Broncophile
OBXBroncoGuy

Apr 12, 2021

Now while I agree with NK2 I don't think WS4 is really fair. In my case I'm the wife, and the Bronco is mine. My husband would like a 4dr and automatic. He also watched a few of the off road videos and said "Wow they're crazy!" and "There is no way I'd ever do that." He is very supportive and told me to get what I want so I did. So my suggestion for the 4dr is SW4 or Spouse wants 4dr
In my case, the wife argues that “its not enough room, get the 4 dr” or “my mother and dogs wont fit”. Both replies are “That’s why you have the explorer”. Seems to work, and besides, I don’t haul either/both in my current ride, Fusion Energi. So mine could be MMWF2D (My Mother Wont Fit 2D) :LOL: Opps, that doesn't sound right, how bout CTYM2D (Can’t Take Your Mother 2 door) :LOL:
Deepshag, Sdakotabronco

Wank ER

Apr 12, 2021

I knew it - I apologize for any and all statements I make in the name of humor that do not include everybody and their feelings, beliefs and life lessons. ;)
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Deano Bronc

Home, home on the range

Apr 13, 2021

Sorry should've put my :LOL:face in my post!
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 2dr 2.3L manual Hot Pepper Red. Reserved 8/7/20. Ordered 1/23/21. Reordered 10/08/21. Scheduled week of January 24th 2022, delivered 2/24/2022
Deano Bronc

Wank ER

Apr 13, 2021

Sorry should've put my :LOL:face in my post!
Love and fully support all Bronco people! No face needed - my wife is a future MACH-E lady who knows what she likes and for some damn reason likes me!
2021 FE Cactus Grey
Deano Bronc, Sdakotabronco

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Awesome video. I'm so excited to one day get my OBX.
Maybe a silly question, but the color accents on the vent tabs and "oh sh!t handles"... do they tend to match the color of the vehicle? I've seen yellow and now blue, but this appears to be a black Bronco.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper

Wank ER

Jul 02, 2021

Awesome video. I'm so excited to one day get my OBX.
Maybe a silly question, but the color accents on the vent tabs and "oh sh!t handles"... do they tend to match the color of the vehicle? I've seen yellow and now blue, but this appears to be a black Bronco.
All Broncos have a unique interior accent color based upon the model, not the exterior color. Thus, IMO, many exterior colors go better than others with that model's accent interior color. BL is Orange for example and that matches the thread used in the black seats. BUt that may not look as good matched with a red exterior.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
WoolyGoat

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

All Broncos have a unique interior accent color based upon the model, not the exterior color. Thus, IMO, many exterior colors go better than others with that model's accent interior color. BL is Orange for example and that matches the thread used in the black seats. BUt that may not look as good matched with a red exterior.
Thank you. That clears up that confusion for me. So then my VB OBX will have matching interior accents, that's good news else it'd bug me a bit.
Bronco Outer Banks, 4-Door, Sasquatch, Eruption Green, Soft Top, 2.7L, Lux Equipment, Leather Roast Trim, Modular Bumper
Deepshag

Wank ER

Jul 02, 2021

Well, as happens more often than I'd like to admit I was not correct in my statement above. Turns out there is more corresponding similarities in the accessory accent colors than I thought.
Interestingly, the base does not have console "Oh Crap Handles". The BIg Bend, Outer Banks and FE all share the same gray color accent. Black Diamond and Wildtrack have a similiar color, yet the image makes them look like different colored blues. Badlands remains the only unique one.

*Images from Ford Build site. I brightened up the images to show better. Spelling error on Outer Banks in image is yet another mistake in this process.
aCESSORY cOLOR.jpg
2021 FE Cactus Grey
dplehman, ResidualGenius

Rank V

Jul 02, 2021

Well, as happens more often than I'd like to admit I was not correct in my statement above. Turns out there is more corresponding similarities in the accessory accent colors than I thought.
Interestingly, the base does not have console "Oh Crap Handles". The BIg Bend, Outer Banks and FE all share the same gray color accent. Black Diamond and Wildtrack have a similiar color, yet the image makes them look like different colored blues. Badlands remains the only unique one.

*Images from Ford Build site. I brightened up the images to show better. Spelling error on Outer Banks in image is yet another mistake in this process.
View attachment 15103
Thank you for the clarification. I'm still good with grey, but that blue with blue would've been crissssssp

Wank ER

Jul 02, 2021

Thank you for the clarification. I'm still good with grey, but that blue with blue would've been crissssssp
People are already talking about creating a swap site on BN. Those accessories are one of the primary discussion points to trade. I bet you'd have no problem finding someone to straight up swap colors. Just think of all the parts after a year or two that will be available. It will be cool.
2021 FE Cactus Grey
WoolyGoat

Rank V

Jul 03, 2021

Sounds like me and my husband! Although when I first told him I put in my reservation (he was overseas at the time) he voiced one or two opinions before quickly learning there’s no stopping me. So 2-door 2.7 BD with Mid pack it is… and he’s not allowed to touch it without my say-so. Ha!
Deepshag

Rank III

Aug 28, 2021

At least when I looked at the build site earlier today, the leather seats showed the Bronco emblem embossed on the leather seats, yet they seem to be missing here? Was that a change along the way?