Outer Banks vs Badlands stance

BAM
Feb 02, 2021

Rank III

Feb 02, 2021

Trying to decide between OB AND BL. The question I have is If they both have the Sasquatch package will the stance be the same? The only noticeable differences I am picking up on are the painted door handles and tube steps on OB.
Last edited by a moderator: Feb 02, 2021

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 02, 2021

Stance should be the same. You will also get painted fender flares and a different grille.

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

I don’t believe you’ll get the painted fender flares if you go Sasquatch.
Cooknn, Deano Bronc

Standing Grumpy Face

Feb 02, 2021

I don’t believe you’ll get the painted fender flares if you go Sasquatch.

Ahh yes you are correct. Forgot about that.

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

I'm trying to decide as well between OBX w/Sasquatch and BL without (those 33" do look pretty good as another current Forum thread is showing). There are some other differences to keep in mind that are visible...BL comes with Rock Rails and Steel Rear Bumper. One concern I have is losing the sound deadening headliner with the BL 2.7L. Does anyone have experience with the Coverking kit on the accessory list? How difficult is it to install? Are other AM options better...I see that Hothead Headliners has added an alert signup on their website for 2021 Broncos to let you know when their Bronco specific products will be ready...
FE: 4 Dr, A51, NP
BRaptor: HPR; Original GT Res - 7/14/20

Rank III

Feb 02, 2021

Great points. The Sasquatch package with the 35’s seems to look great on all trim levels. I think the 4 door needs the 35’s for the look. Just my opinion and honestly hard to tell just in pictures. I don’t need the other features of the package. I went OBX due to the leather package I wanted. It did allow me to order 2.7 and the headliner.
Bschurr, DeepCreek

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

I'm wondering what the hood height is for Sasquatch broncos.

Rank IV

Feb 02, 2021

The hood (rear of the hood where it's the tallest) is roughly 56 inches off of the ground on a Sasquatch.
Buckin'

Rank V

Feb 02, 2021

The hood (rear of the hood where it's the tallest) is roughly 56 inches off of the ground on a Sasquatch.
Thank you!